Go to CruxDreams.com
It will continue, albeit at a slower rate. I’m passing through a dry cycle right now. Eventually the inspiration will return. Anyone interested in a ‘filler’ short story about Imensa, another woman who would be queen??
We all are.

Just to add what I forgot to add before - a naked ecce homo is a great touch for me. All the ''only one naked'' moments are a turn-on for me, naked before and among the crowds, the only one crucified naked between two male criminals allowed to keep their loincloths...

We all are.

Just to add what I forgot to add before - a naked ecce homo is a great touch for me. All the ''only one naked'' moments are a turn-on for me, naked before and among the crowds, the only one crucified naked between two male criminals allowed to keep their loincloths...
Yep it is a turn-on for sure - or perhaps with the loincloth being yanked off as the victim is hoisted on the cross, hanging from the patibulum via his/her nailed hands. Hence my avatar :)

Decisions...
=======

While Imensa sits on her 'throne', the soldiers argue about how to get the best possible entertainment from their intended victim.
"Shall we whip her now or while she is carrying the beam?"
"Nah...keep her fresh so she may dance awhile on the cross!"
"Nails or rope?"
"Now that is a tough 'un. Love the way they squirm while we hammer the spikes in their wrists. But tying her with ropes to the cross means she will last for days. Great way to set an example for the masses and help to pass the time in this boring garrison!"

In the meantime, her psychological humiliation is almost as painful as the incoming physical one...

Attachments

• imensa5_scorpio.jpg
    imensa5_scorpio.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 1,304
The tortuous story of @Kathy now continues....

The crowning on the cross
==================

Having violently shed the crown of thorns and titulus as they nailed her feet to the cross, @Kathy is now well and truly naked.
"This won't do!", cries out the officer
"She needs to die with her regalia on. Get a ladder and honor her!" he barks out.
A soldier lays a ladder to rest behind the cross and swiftly climbs up. One of his mates hands him the crown and titulus.
He first hangs the titulus against her neck.
Then, his sadistic urge overcoming any pain he may be feeling from the crown of thorns, he places the crown of mockery on the woman's head.
"Hail, Priestess whore!", he shouts, spitting at her.
He then crushes the crown on her head, sending fresh streams of blood down her pale face.
@Kathy howls in pain and humiliation....

Attachments

• kathy24_scorpio.jpg
    kathy24_scorpio.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 978
The soldiers' game
=============

While @Kathy painfully pulls herself up on her nailed feet in order to be able to breathe, the callous soldiers now play board games, wagering their own meager salaries.
Indifferent to her suffering and bored of taunting her further, their main job is now to guard her until her naked body slumps down on the cross and she is well and truly dead.

Attachments

• kathy25_scorpio.jpg
    kathy25_scorpio.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 1,038
The soldiers' game
=============

While @Kathy painfully pulls herself up on her nailed feet in order to be able to breathe, the callous soldiers now play board games, wagering their own meager salaries.
Indifferent to her suffering and bored of taunting her further, their main job is now to guard her until her naked body slumps down on the cross and she is well and truly dead.
By heck, that's a good image, Jimsac! :clapping::clapping:

The soldiers' game
=============

They play games as I suffer , I hope I die soon

The last breath
==========

In intense pain and weakness @Kathy , the heretic, the errant priestess, manages to pull her naked, tortured and raped body up one final time.
She sucks in a paltry amount of air.
It is not enough.
Her lungs burn - she is suffocating.
Nipples fully erect, she slowly sinks down the cross, her body now truly one with the cross.
It is finished.

Attachments

• kathy26_scorpio.jpg
    kathy26_scorpio.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 972
The last breath
==========

In intense pain and weakness @Kathy , the heretic, the errant priestess, manages to pull her naked, tortured and raped body up one final time.
She sucks in a paltry amount of air.
It is not enough.
Her lungs burn - she is suffocating.
Nipples fully erect, she slowly sinks down the cross, her body now truly one with the cross.
It is finished.
Well done!!! Great work

Imensa is stripped naked. Completely. The crown of thorns is ripped from her head and the titulus removed.
Forced on her knees, she is then tied to the whipping post in the center of the courtyard. Two soldiers encircle her like hungry wolves. Each of them brandishes a heavy whip, consisting of long leather straps.
She waits in the hot sun.
Humiliated.
Nude and helpless in front of the jeering men.

Attachments

• imensa_preflog_scorpio.jpg
    imensa_preflog_scorpio.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 872
Back
Top Bottom