now in archive:
and libary too:

The Tale of Malins and Kathy
View attachment 1023931

now in archive:
and libary too:
Whoa. :eeek::babeando:

Well damn done to all involved. :clapping:

After the flogging, Imensa is untied from the post.
The soldiers have been careful to deliver a token flogging, so that the woman can withstand the tortures ahead.
She is made to crouch and lean with her back against the post.
Her arms are tied to the post behind her.
Finally they put the crown of mockery back on her head. Fresh rivulets of blood course down her cheek and down her whipped body.
"Hail to the Queen!", they cry, spitting at her.
Imensa bows her head, resigned to her fate....

Attachments

• imensa_postflog_scorpio.jpg
    imensa_postflog_scorpio.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 1,050
Imensa is burdened with the heavy cross beam. Her outstretched arms are tightly bound to the patibulum.
Helpless and completely in the nude except for the crown of mockery, she is paraded out onto the city streets.
Whipped repeatedly to keep her moving, in intense pain and agony she suffers the ultimate shame.
Utterly exhausted, she falls to her knees. The soldiers whip her bare back and buttocks until she is back on her feet and on her way to her throne...

Attachments

• imensa4_scorpio.jpg
    imensa4_scorpio.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 1,036
Imensa is getting tired. Her agonizing dance on the cross is getting slower and slower.
Her wrists hurt like her hell. Her entire naked body dangles from the nails affixing them to the wood.
Her butt cheeks graze tantalizingly on the rough cornu.
It beckons to her...

Attachments

• imensa3_scorpio.jpg
    imensa3_scorpio.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 916
Imensa cannot bear the pain from her wrists any longer.
She pulls her body up, just above the cornu.
Then drops down. She tries to maneuver her way slowly.
Perhaps she can wedge the wood between her legs.
But no! Her skin is slippery from blood and sweat.
She is exhausted.
The rough wood slips into her womanhood, violating her crucified body.
Imensa cries out loudly in pain as fresh blood issues from between her thighs.
The soldiers and gawkers cheer and insult her claims of royalty.
Her physical and psychological humiliation is complete.

Attachments

• imensa1a_scorpio.jpg
    imensa1a_scorpio.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 880
Passion of the Elves (text by @cruxlev )
=============

This is the story of two unfortunate elven bitches who end up in the hands of the Romans: Margaret @cruxlev and Erin @ERIN the Brave

Margaret, in her own words:-
I'm a helper to my dear Elf Warrior; who is a brave soul who has fought many a battle for our Queen Erin. After her every battle, I've been there to help tend to her wounds. I love her so, and though I stay on the sidelines, many have stared over at the robed Elven woman with the flowing red hair. as they look at me, i try to place my violet cloak over my head to hide my concern.
The guards come for me as I shiver and curse what they've done to my queen, and also to Dear Erin, the one I'm responsible for. Covered in my lavish violet robes, the guards grab me and quickly take me away, pulling off my garments as they go.
My lovely skirt and under cloth; my top covering due to be taken next.
I know what men can do... but I've kept myself chaste due to my job title. My heart may burst with the horror of exposure and their carnal lusts.
They hate me for caring for Erin by the queen's orders. I shouldn't have come here; no I'm done for,
May the Goddess smite them for their actions!

Her nimble body ogles the soldiers. They encircle her like a pack of hungry wolves.

Margaret:
They grabbed Erin from helping her queen by the cross, ready to take her away for beating.
Taking off my violet robes, my red hair fell out of my cloak. The guards saw the undercloth I wore around my loins....and the bandeau cloth I used to cover my breasts as the top layers were torn away.
I wanted to run, but the men hurriedly untied my bandeau and pulled away my undercloth.
Standing around us, swords raised, were the guards. I stood before Erin, both of us naked and trying to cover ourselves.

They grabbed Erin and took her away to the right before grabbing me and taking me to the left.

Attachments

• margaret1_scorpio.jpg
    margaret1_scorpio.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 785
Passion of the Elves (text by @cruxlev )
=============

This is the story of two unfortunate elven bitches who end up in the hands of the Romans: Margaret @cruxlev and Erin @ERIN the Brave

Margaret, in her own words:-
I'm a helper to my dear Elf Warrior; who is a brave soul who has fought many a battle for our Queen Erin. After her every battle, I've been there to help tend to her wounds. I love her so, and though I stay on the sidelines, many have stared over at the robed Elven woman with the flowing red hair. as they look at me, i try to place my violet cloak over my head to hide my concern.
The guards come for me as I shiver and curse what they've done to my queen, and also to Dear Erin, the one I'm responsible for. Covered in my lavish violet robes, the guards grab me and quickly take me away, pulling off my garments as they go.
My lovely skirt and under cloth; my top covering due to be taken next.
I know what men can do... but I've kept myself chaste due to my job title. My heart may burst with the horror of exposure and their carnal lusts.
They hate me for caring for Erin by the queen's orders. I shouldn't have come here; no I'm done for,
May the Goddess smite them for their actions!

Her nimble body ogles the soldiers. They encircle her like a pack of hungry wolves.

Margaret:
They grabbed Erin from helping her queen by the cross, ready to take her away for beating.
Taking off my violet robes, my red hair fell out of my cloak. The guards saw the undercloth I wore around my loins....and the bandeau cloth I used to cover my breasts as the top layers were torn away.
I wanted to run, but the men hurriedly untied my bandeau and pulled away my undercloth.
Standing around us, swords raised, were the guards. I stood before Erin, both of us naked and trying to cover ourselves.

They grabbed Erin and took her away to the right before grabbing me and taking me to the left.
Oh my!

Margaret @cruxlev :
The guards led me away from Erin and hastily attached my chains to a stump. I saw some of the guards carrying off my robes and undergarments as if the were rich prizes.
Behind my naked form, three men laughed at my elven frame and held large clubs with spikes sticking out of them.
I quaked in disbelief. They will use these things on my body? Surely, the first punishment would be my last. My heart froze in the murderous anticipation of it all!

Attachments

• margaret2_scorpio.jpg
    margaret2_scorpio.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 723
Back
Top Bottom