Go to CruxDreams.com
Nicole gets the special cross
===================

<this is a continuation of a story paused some months ago...>

@nicole 's arms are untied from the patibulum. Freed of the heavy burden, she falls to the ground, nude except for her necklace of nails.
"We have a special cross set up for you, horny bitch!", they cry at her.
The soldiers fix the patibulum to another long piece of wood lying on the ground, to form a cross.
This is only reserved for special criminals.
They drag Nicole on the finished cross. Har arms are first outstretched (but not too taut) on the patibulum and, using a knife, one of the soldiers makes a rough mark on the wood, in line with each of her wrists. Then, the woman's hands are temporarily tied at the wrists and pulled behind her head. The horizontal beam, to which her wrists will be nailed, is made of hard, solid wood. In order to ensure that the nails will easily penetrate the wood after traversing her wrists, the soldiers use an auger to drill holes where her wrists will be affixed to the cross.

Attachments

• Nicole16_scorpio.jpg
    Nicole16_scorpio.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 946
===================

@nicole 's arms are untied from the patibulum. Freed of the heavy burden, she falls to the ground, nude except for her necklace of nails.
The soldiers fix the patibulum to another long piece of wood lying on the ground, to form a cross.
They drag Nicole on the finished cross. Har arms are first outstretched (but not too taut) on the patibulum and, using a knife, one of the soldiers makes a rough mark on the wood, in line with each of her wrists. Then, the woman's hands are temporarily tied at the wrists and pulled behind her head. The horizontal beam, to which her wrists will be nailed, is made of hard, solid wood. In order to ensure that the nails will easily penetrate the wood after traversing her wrists, the soldiers use an auger to drill holes where her wrists will be affixed to the cross.
arriving at the place of my crucifixion, I shudder to see the stipe where the patibulum will be fixed. I can't take it anymore and I collapse on the ground exhausted. I close my eyes thinking about what awaits me, a mixture of terror and excitement makes me shiver when I hear them staring at the patibulum. Then I'm dragged to the cross, I don't know what they're up to. I'm afraid the pain is so strong that I won't be able to cum

arriving at the place of my crucifixion, I shudder to see the stipe where the patibulum will be fixed. I can't take it anymore and I collapse on the ground exhausted. I close my eyes thinking about what awaits me, a mixture of terror and excitement makes me shiver when I hear them staring at the patibulum. Then I'm dragged to the cross, I don't know what they're up to. I'm afraid the pain is so strong that I won't be able to cum
Oh there will be pain alright. But the soldiers will not let you ascend the throne before having their way with you. They really are looking after your affairs-they want to make you cum while you lie helplessly spreadeagled and nailed to the cross…..

Oh there will be pain alright. But the soldiers will not let you ascend the throne before having their way with you. They really are looking after your affairs-they want to make you cum while you lie helplessly spreadeagled and nailed to the cross…..
yes I know what awaits me, thank you for making me come, when I will be nailed to the cross. I accept my fate with courage.

yes I know what awaits me, thank you for making me come, when I will be nailed to the cross. I accept my fate with courage.
Will you???
I concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other as I am prodded up the hill. I know each step brings me closer to pain and death. The crowd delighting in my nakedness and suffering as I haul the heavy wooden member on my pained shoulders.
Of course the crowd loves your suffering... your nakedness isn't bad, either!!!

===================

do you mind if I use some of your pictures for my 3d works?

I would love to use some of your ideas, and we love this one!!

Nicole waits for the nail
=================

Utterly exhausted, her arms tied to the cross, @nicole waits for the nail to be pounded in her right wrist. Her body trembles and quivers. Her breath is rapid, her chest heaving madly up and down. She mumbles incoherently.
The soldier lifts the hammer high up in the air, then pauses a little to admire her naked body. Although her flesh is red and swollen in many areas, Nicole is still desirable. As he admires the woman's full breasts and her wet glistening pussy, he feels a bulge developing in his crotch.
"Damn you, woman!", he mutters as he regains his composure and prepares to hammer the long sharp nail....

Attachments

• Nicole17_scorpio.jpg
    Nicole17_scorpio.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 790
Last edited:
Nicole waits for the nail
=================

Utterly exhausted, her arms tied to the cross, @nicole waits for the nail to be pounded in her right wrist. Her body trembles and quivers. Her breath is rapid, her chest heaving madly up and down. She mumbles incoherently.
The soldier lifts the hammer high up in the air, then pauses a little to admire her naked body. Although her flesh is red and swollen in many areas, Nicole is still desirable. As he admires the woman's full breasts and her wet glistening pussy, he feels a bulge developing in his crotch.
"Damn you, woman!", he mutters as he regains his composure and prepares to hammer the long sharp nail....
I prepare myself, for this excruciating pain, I don't know how my body will react

I concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other as I am prodded up the hill. I know each step brings me closer to pain and death. The crowd delighting in my nakedness and suffering as I haul the heavy wooden member on my pained shoulders.
I try to follow the procession with the crowd as inconspicuously as possible though it is difficult having blonde hair and being tall. I feel so sorry for Ann for the suffering and humiliation. I feel helpless for not being able to stop this cruelty and injustice. Moreover, I also feel very guilty and ashamed for my curiosity about the further humiliation, torture and degradation to the beautiful woman, which lead to her ultimately destruction. I feel my core hot and wet. I'm afraid if people around me smell my arousal. I wonder someday those barbaric soldiers lay their hands on me, having their way with me. . . . .

Back
Top Bottom