Go to CruxDreams.com
Ann awaits the nails
----------------------

Upon reaching the place of execution, @assistantann is roughly pushed to the stony ground.
She howls as her scourged back scrapes against the jagged and uneven terrain. Small pieces of stone get stuck in her wounds.
The titulus is savagely torn from around her neck and thrown on the ground next to her.
Exhausted, she lies there, her chest heaving madly up and down, legs splayed wide apart.
The soldiers encircle Ann, jeering and mocking. One of them throws a horn-shaped object next to her naked body, shouting "A worthy saddle for your throne, bitch!".
Trembling in pain, she hardly notices as another soldier comes up. He kneels next to her, slaps Ann in the face and shoves a long iron spike in front of her face, exclaiming
"Is this large enough for you, your majesty? The nail awaits your pleasure!"
Ann shivers and closes her eyes...

<this one kept on growing in complexity. based on an earlier drawing, I couldn't help but keep on adding detail...>
Ann is spreading her legs. Emma wonders if she is conscious, looking at Ann lifting her hips, rocking them lewdly as if she wants them to give her.....

Ann is spreading her legs. Emma wonders if she is conscious, looking at Ann lifting her hips, rocking them lewdly as if she wants them to give her.....
The bloody legionnaires take me out of my cell. They say that surely I am a friend of those sentenced to death. I didn't expect to see my old friend anymore, but the soldiers tell me that I have to witness the suffering and death of all opponents of the empire. The walk to the Hill of the Damned isn't long, but the damned guards tell me we'll still be there in time to see Ann hoisted onto her already nailed cross. Surely I will hear the horrible screams from her when she is pinned.

The bloody legionnaires take me out of my cell. They say that surely I am a friend of those sentenced to death. I didn't expect to see my old friend anymore, but the soldiers tell me that I have to witness the suffering and death of all opponents of the empire. The walk to the Hill of the Damned isn't long, but the damned guards tell me we'll still be there in time to see Ann hoisted onto her already nailed cross. Surely I will hear the horrible screams from her when she is pinned.
Are they on going to whip you ? Poor Redsonja.

How would it make you feel, knowing your turn will come soon?

Oh, that's a good subject for one of my scenes (or pictures)

Nicole's agony
==========

@nicole 's wrists have been secured to the wood. The woman writhes in agony, her body trembles as blood flows from the nail wounds.
The soldiers look at her, coldly and indifferently. No mercy for this lupa.
They turn to the officer in charge of the crucifixion party,
"You wanna give her a final send off before she ascends the cross, sir?", one asks, gesticulating with his index and middle fingers.
"Her pussy's still wet; the slut is all yours", says the other...

<Happy Xmas, guys!>
I would like to see some crucifixion again...

I have no idea how is a "whip for dogs", but it seems painful.
It seems there's a wide range of dog-whips, no single design, and varying size depending on the breed they're intended for. But the main thing they have in common is a 'cracker' thread, they're more to scare the dog than actually hurt it. But in l'histoire d'O, I think the main point is he chooses a humiliating one.

the whip on the buttocks is less painful than on the back.
true - what really hurts is on the ribs, and other places where bone is near the surface - no fat or flesh to absorb the stroke, just taut nerves along the bone.

Back
Top Bottom