Skinning Before The Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
look as well at a film which in germany had the title "Castigata die Gezüchtigte" (but I think that is the same film)
Same film.
"Flavia, la monaca musulmana"
"Flavia the Heretic"
"La novicia musulmana"
"Flávia - A Freira Muçulmana"
"Flavia la défroquée"
And others. It's a good film, which a brief female crux scene. But, the flaying scene is very brief.

There's a better flaying in "Martyrs", which is also a better film. Personally, it's too gory for me to get turned on.
dylvoatjkzdryog05jep.jpg

Flaying - or, rather, being flayed - is one of my 'lesser' fantasies,
not one that's come out on the Forums before.

I imagine it as another 'alternative form of execution',
perhaps combined with impaling and/or burning,
though not with crucifixion. Done skillfully,
it would be a hideously cruel way to make me die slowly,
surely a deterrent to any other rebellious slavegirls -
I'd be kept alive and suffering for quite a long time,
a matter of hours, gradually being skinned alive...

And partial skinning - perhaps of my legs, or my breasts -
the raw flesh being cauterised with hot irons,
would be a deliciously cruel torture when I'm in the Chamber.​

And partial skinning - perhaps of my legs, or my breasts - the raw flesh being cauterised with hot irons
As mentioned, skinning really isn't my thing... a bit too close to the bone? ... but my memory tells me there were two versions of Arcimboldo's execution of Willowfall ... and the second one is with partial skinning of the breast.
And you know Arcimboldo can be astonishingly realistic... I don't know where that second "Director's cut" version is but it has to be somewhere...

Hi all!
What do you think about flaying for a woman instead of classical whipping?
And which variation is better to use for her:
- skinning from the entire body?
- or skinning shoulders, back, legs and feets only?

Is there a need for additional whipping the girl's bare meat (without skin)?
Is there a need for rubbing salt and lemon juice to the girl's bare meat (without skin)?

And would be interesting to know how will behave strong brave girls in this situation - when they must be going for the location of crucifixion and carrying a heavy crossbeam - without skin in the feet and shoulders?
I originally said to just skin her feet so it hurts when she carries her cross. I thought about it more and think she should have her back and tits skinned too.

I
Skinning would be fine - but you have to be careful.
Spareout the neck and her head, too much nerves, too much blood-vessels. Begin downwards from the shoulders, that would be fine . The tits, each in six segments. Cut around the nippels and let them on her, so they can be squeezed with hot pliers when she is nailed to the cross for much more pain she has to endure.
Also spare out the regions of her elbows and knees, hands and feets, for the same reason I described before.
And make sure you have enough very sharp and different blades: short ones to do the first cutting lines, longer ones for the skinning of her backside, legs and ass. Some with rounded tips for her stomach, one with a short and thin blade fot her tits and intimate parts.
Dont use rubber gloves, do it with your naked hands. Because with gloves you would have no good grip to her skin, the flowing blood wil make your work difficult. And look for small pincers with a good grip to pull her loosend skin away.

After you have done it this way on eight to ten women you will get an upgrade to a "Bachelor of Skinning".
Best wishes.
I'd love to see a girl crucified with her skin peeled. I would love to see her screaming in pain!

Or combined with "Lingchi" - when executioners will slowly cut small pieces of your muscles after skinning.
But we need have some time between skinning and lingchi - for maximization your painful sensations.

I have to say that this does not attract me greatly at all!

But, of course, I have crux pics of every conceivable kind. Including some from the odd Gunther Von Hagens

Attachments

• crucifixion.jpg
    crucifixion.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 947
  • Screen shot 2012-04-20 at 1.58.36 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-04-20 at 1.58.36 AM.png
    445.2 KB · Views: 820
  • Screen shot 2012-04-20 at 1_57_36 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-04-20 at 1_57_36 AM.png
    284 KB · Views: 824
I have to say that this does not attract me greatly at all!

But, of course, I have crux pics of every conceivable kind. Including some from the odd Gunther Von Hagens
Eulaila I would skin your tits slowly. Then your back before you get whipped. Then peel skin from your feet so you bleed while you walk to your cross. I can't wait to hammer you down!

Oh yeah Eulaila. Your skin would be peeled slowly from your tits first. A little strip at a time. I want to maximize your suffering. Then your feet, one at a time. Probably rip your toenails out in the process. Hopefully. If not, it's ok, we can go ahead and tear off the extra. Now your pussy...you really didn't think I was going to let you keep your lips, did you? No, only your sore inner lips. I'd ram a nice big hook through your clit, slowly. Oh and don't expect your peehole to be spared. The knife I skin you with? Right in your peehole. I've got a very harsh cornu waiting for your asshole, too. Guarantees to destroy your asshole...of course that's after I fist and fuck it. Now your back...whipped first and now slowly peeled...of course I would make sure to hit your already skinned tits. Now, walk naked to your cross. Let us watch you bleed and suffering. Now we throw you down hard so you scream. The rope goes on each wrist and ankle. I can't stand not jacking off into your face. You look so good with cum dripping out of the eyes. Now, baby, let's show you the nails. Let you anticipate. Your left wrist first, nice and slow. Let you writhe a little. Now force you to watch the right wrist. Push the nail in a little by hand to increase the pain...now you watch the hammer drop and feel the agony....your pissing only makes it more enjoyable. Oooooh, now the best part. I ram the large, wide cornu up your asshole. You're still screaming from your wrists but wait: now your feet. I want your bitch asshole pierced and your feet up high. I flip you over onto your face. Raise that right foot up nice and high, sideways so you will have to spread your legs. A nice big nail into your ankle will fix it. Now, let's pull the left one much higher....I don't want you to balance. A nice slow nail through that. Now, I wait for you to come to conscious from your pain, and here's the real real fun: we lift you up. Put all your weight on the nails. Heave your skinned breasts, push out your hook in your pussy, you're not going anywhere. Start your pain. Your embarrassing agony. Now, where are the hot irons, hooks, and clubs? Somebody needs to be punched in her stomach....

hey, I knew guys want to get my clothes off,
I never realised so many fancied getting my skin off me too! :rolleyes:

A couple of masochistic thoughts - whipping me first with a good sharp scourge
will tear my skin into convenient strips, already hanging loose to be ripped away.

And cauterising my flesh with hot irons will slow the loss of blood,
and increase and prolong my agony all the more.

I think I'll scream myself to death! :devil:

Eulaila I would skin your tits slowly. Then your back before you get whipped. Then peel skin from your feet so you bleed while you walk to your cross. I can't wait to hammer you down!
impossible..................................she is dead before that moment

In fact, as I've read, if the job's done skilfully,
I probably would survive for some considerable time,
with blood just oozing slowly where my skin's been removed,
though it would make more sense to do the flaying after whipping.

Back
Top Bottom