Skinning Before The Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
In fact, as I've read, if the job's done skilfully,
I probably would survive for some considerable time,
with blood just oozing slowly where my skin's been removed,
though it would make more sense to do the flaying after whipping.

We can doing this after whipping, but we can doing a second whipping after skinning :))
In time for carrying the crossbar, for example

hey, I knew guys want to get my clothes off,
I never realised so many fancied getting my skin off me too! :rolleyes:

A couple of masochistic thoughts - whipping me first with a good sharp scourge
will tear my skin into convenient strips, already hanging loose to be ripped away.

And cauterising my flesh with hot irons will slow the loss of blood,
and increase and prolong my agony all the more.

I think I'll scream myself to death! :devil:
I will make sure the nails are red hot so they cauterize your wounds as I make them. I don't want you to bleed too much; I want you to suffer.

Skin her. She should feel every single second.

hey, I knew guys want to get my clothes off,
I never realised so many fancied getting my skin off me too! :rolleyes:

A couple of masochistic thoughts - whipping me first with a good sharp scourge
will tear my skin into convenient strips, already hanging loose to be ripped away.

And cauterising my flesh with hot irons will slow the loss of blood,
and increase and prolong my agony all the more.

I think I'll scream myself to death! :devil:
You need the punch in your stomach, too. And a kicking in your pussy. We will cum up your nose. You need abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
In fact, as I've read, if the job's done skilfully,
I probably would survive for some considerable time,
with blood just oozing slowly where my skin's been removed,
though it would make more sense to do the flaying after whipping.
just like Flavia

Attachments

• PDVD_001.JPG
    PDVD_001.JPG
    212.8 KB · Views: 1,292
  • PDVD_002.JPG
    PDVD_002.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 985
  • PDVD_003.JPG
    PDVD_003.JPG
    223 KB · Views: 944
  • PDVD_004.JPG
    PDVD_004.JPG
    227.3 KB · Views: 900
  • PDVD_009.JPG
    PDVD_009.JPG
    206.7 KB · Views: 919
  • PDVD_008.JPG
    PDVD_008.JPG
    229.5 KB · Views: 922
  • PDVD_010.JPG
    PDVD_010.JPG
    227.2 KB · Views: 975
  • PDVD_011.JPG
    PDVD_011.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 981
  • PDVD_012.JPG
    PDVD_012.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 995
  • PDVD_013.JPG
    PDVD_013.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 1,011
next part

Attachments

• PDVD_014.JPG
    PDVD_014.JPG
    212 KB · Views: 959
  • PDVD_015.JPG
    PDVD_015.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 933
  • PDVD_016.JPG
    PDVD_016.JPG
    209.8 KB · Views: 898
  • PDVD_017.JPG
    PDVD_017.JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 892
  • PDVD_018.JPG
    PDVD_018.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 926
  • PDVD_022.JPG
    PDVD_022.JPG
    208.6 KB · Views: 935
  • PDVD_024.JPG
    PDVD_024.JPG
    228 KB · Views: 957
  • PDVD_023.JPG
    PDVD_023.JPG
    226.5 KB · Views: 989
  • PDVD_025.JPG
    PDVD_025.JPG
    230.7 KB · Views: 952
  • PDVD_026.JPG
    PDVD_026.JPG
    235.9 KB · Views: 970
and

Attachments

• PDVD_029.JPG
    PDVD_029.JPG
    258.7 KB · Views: 937
  • PDVD_027.JPG
    PDVD_027.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 979
  • PDVD_030.JPG
    PDVD_030.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 899
  • PDVD_031.JPG
    PDVD_031.JPG
    233.3 KB · Views: 873
  • PDVD_032.JPG
    PDVD_032.JPG
    248.2 KB · Views: 913
  • PDVD_033.JPG
    PDVD_033.JPG
    251 KB · Views: 902
  • PDVD_034.JPG
    PDVD_034.JPG
    245.5 KB · Views: 886
  • PDVD_035.JPG
    PDVD_035.JPG
    247.9 KB · Views: 904
  • PDVD_039.JPG
    PDVD_039.JPG
    227.7 KB · Views: 968
  • PDVD_040.JPG
    PDVD_040.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 1,008
I do not know if we can really imagine skinning.
In most films, the skin is removed down to the muscle tissue, and the viewer sees the naked flesh and a little blood. Hooray Hollywood. This is then a very bloody business. Ask the butcher of your choice how difficult it is to remove the skin from a pig (for example).

I think when it comes to the actual skinning, only the epidermis, or more precisely the dermis, would have to be removed to sentence the person to death.

The removal of the subcutis is then the detachment to the fatty tissue, i.e. the detachment to the flesh. Inevitably, even the finest veins are injured and blood flows. This is a tremendous mess. How the sweat spores react there would also be a point of examination.

What happens when the skin peels off. The outer protection is removed, the body suffers a loss of fluid because the body lets secretions flow off for protection. This means that the body loses temperature control and cools down faster than expected. The body can also no longer sweat. Not to mention the pain caused by the millions of nerves that are severed and cut off. How long the body goes through this before it shuts down the mind can only be guessed at.

In most films, the skin is removed down to the muscle tissue, and the viewer sees the naked flesh and a little blood. Hooray Hollywood. This is then a very bloody business. Ask the butcher of your choice how difficult it is to remove the skin from a pig (for example).

I think when it comes to the actual skinning, only the epidermis, or more precisely the dermis, would have to be removed to sentence the person to death.

The removal of the subcutis is then the detachment to the fatty tissue, i.e. the detachment to the flesh. Inevitably, even the finest veins are injured and blood flows. This is a tremendous mess. How the sweat spores react there would also be a point of examination.

What happens when the skin peels off. The outer protection is removed, the body suffers a loss of fluid because the body lets secretions flow off for protection. This means that the body loses temperature control and cools down faster than expected. The body can also no longer sweat. Not to mention the pain caused by the millions of nerves that are severed and cut off. How long the body goes through this before it shuts down the mind can only be guessed at.
I don't know about people, but it's easier to skin a peach or a tomato if you par-boil it!
Canning-Fresh-Tomatoes-6.jpg

What I like is a really vicious whipping on the back, butt, and breast, to make the victim feel like her skin has been peeled off as she grinds her bloody body against the rough unsanded wood of her cross. These whipmarks can be nasty and bloody, but mostly out of the way of the art. Too much blood overpowers the rest of the image in my opinion. You clothe her in blood, and now it is no longer a naked woman on the cross.

shown below is as far as I will go.

72BC6073-91C7-4EB0-A75D-9871670D9A8B.jpeg

What I like is a really vicious whipping on the back, butt, and breast, to make the victim feel like her skin has been peeled off as she grinds her bloody body against the rough unsanded wood of her cross. These whipmarks can be nasty and bloody, but mostly out of the way of the art. Too much blood overpowers the rest of the image in my opinion. You clothe her in blood, and now it is no longer a naked woman on the cross.

shown below is as far as I will go.

Agreed, Em. As counterintuitive as it sounds there is a line, a yuck factor, past which thee and me and many other crux pervs are unwilling to go.

Naked, beautiful and intact is the way to go.

Update: some years ago Phlebas altered the turbaned onlooker to make the blonde barbarian look less like a giantess. :rolleyes:

80F33CD0-9513-4EC7-876F-E90111358369.jpeg95206F08-D57C-4525-A3E2-3B5DFAE5E466.jpegF9C9A34B-BC0B-4742-A7D8-C7B0722E77A2.jpeg758298F8-9F7E-407C-BA26-C8A57B1A0144.jpeg

As pointed out in torture or execution a lot of times death comes from the victim bleeding out.

Now that can be mitigated somewhat by catherization so using red hot knives might allow the executioner to cut away significant portions of the skin and muscle and limit the amount of blood loss.

Of course with this type of execution it is the amount of terror it creates which is important not how aesthetic it is.

kisses

willowfall

As pointed out in torture or execution a lot of times death comes from the victim bleeding out.

Now that can be mitigated somewhat by catherization so using red hot knives might allow the executioner to cut away significant portions of the skin and muscle and limit the amount of blood loss.

Of course with this type of execution it is the amount of terror it creates which is important not how aesthetic it is.

kisses

willowfall
Excellent idea to use hot knives and cauterization, @willowfall. And the aesthetics aren't as significant as the procedure.
I note that the Chinese seem to be able to drag the process out through ling chi, where they make small cuts rather than trying to peel off large portions of skin. Eventually it achieves the same result, but the victim lasts much longer.

a couple of lines from one of my poems:

My arms and legs are stretched. My smooth, perspiring thighs
Stripped slowly of their skin, the raw flesh cauterised...

Compelling picture, Eulalia. But I still draw the line at savage floggings. :eeek: :babeando:

D719470D-E377-48D6-85EA-143C15AB55AB.jpeg77030D64-133F-4AC0-8C79-3F2F02C68DB6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom