Slanece's drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com

Slanece

Spectator
This thread was restored, mostly, on 12/21/09.

Here I will place my drawings on a topic. I wait for your comments and offers. At first three new works for your. Enjoy!

Slanece

Attachments

• Cross35.jpg
    Cross35.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 4,254
  • Cross33.jpg
    Cross33.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 4,238
  • Cross32_S.jpg
    Cross32_S.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 4,213
Slanece, I have a bit more time to comment than I did earlier today.

Once more, hot f-word stuff! I especially like Cross35; I like views from behind the cross, primarily because I'm into comely female backsides.

If I had any suggestions, they would skew towards my ideas about authenticity. Habitués of this and other crux sites already know what those ideas are.

Nail your victims' feet with two nails rather than one. Nail their feet higher up on the stipes. And nail them to short crosses, the "crux humilius." That was probably the most commonly used, which put the victims at eye level and "up close and personal" with abusive guards or onlookers, and ultimately wild animals looking for lunch.

None which you need to do! These are red-hot crux renders on general principles. It's unlikely that the feet were fastened with a single nail, but what the the heck? Most folks of European descent grew up with traditional depictions of the capital-C Crucifixion, and I'm convinced a lot of folks into this kink are in it for "the blasphemy component," a naked woman crucified in the manner of Christ.

Further, the "crux sublimus" was probably used often enough with high-profile executions. A common slave would perish anonymously on a low cross. The execution of a prominent criminal or traitor would employ a high cross, and be like unto a public service announcement: "WHEN YOU REBEL AGAINST CAESAR, YOU'RE IN FOR THE HASSLE OF YOUR LIFE."

I attach two images. Windy is one of my favorite imitation-of-Christ images. World of Hurt is from our resident engineer Jedakk, who's calculated the physical stresses of crucifixion, and what is possible and what is not. The luckless lady is nailed according to those calculations. Windy is impossible.

Feel free to ignore them there calculations. "This is fantasy, careless product of wild imagination!"

Slanece, I welcome your renders, and the numbers 32, 33, and 35 make me hope you have many, many more in queue.

Carry on, good sir.

Attachments

• World of hurt.jpg
    World of hurt.jpg
    799 KB · Views: 3,577
  • f_windy.jpg
    f_windy.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3,442
You know what, Slanece? I once heard a man say, "Tastes have a right to differ." Everyone has their own brand of interests regarding crucifixion, and I really love the way you've depicted it. I've never really liked the "sitting" posture on a cross; I much prefer the way you've done it. And I agree that your number 35 is totally hot--I, too, like depictions of crucifixion from behind, where the lady's backside is so enticingly displayed. Keep it up!

Hammerlock said:
You know what, Slanece? I once heard a man say, "Tastes have a right to differ." Everyone has their own brand of interests regarding crucifixion, and I really love the way you've depicted it. I've never really liked the "sitting" posture on a cross; I much prefer the way you've done it. And I agree that your number 35 is totally hot--I, too, like depictions of crucifixion from behind, where the lady's backside is so enticingly displayed. Keep it up!

Exactly correct on all points, Hammerlock.

Slanece, we're into this kink because it's a turn-on.

Therefore do that which turns you on. Here's what I told the artist known as Ramon three years ago:

Ramon.

He would search the net for examples of crucified women in art and post them on the old Crux group.

On the new Crux group one "yttrandefrihet2000" started posting stills and clips from his website

http://www.passionofagoddess.com

It took me a while to get past my congenital cluelessness and realize that they were one in the same.

Mind you, I'm not into the Imitation of Christ kink. Rather the reverse. I prefer gritty, sweaty, bloody realism.

We're still trying to figure out exactly how the Romans ran a crucifixion, but the traditional image we have courtesy of Christianity is sanitized, physically impossible and just plain wrong. I also object to anything short of total nudity on general principles.

So here comes Ramon with his female Christ imitation, right down to the crown of thorns and loincloth. . .

. . . and absolutely took my breath away.

Amazing stuff, Ramon. This morbid literalist bows to your artistic and erotic vision.

Thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=44&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=45

I attach a few more of his pics.

Attachments

• Imitation of Christ.jpg
    Imitation of Christ.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 2,711
  • Imitation of Christ 2.jpg
    Imitation of Christ 2.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 2,624
  • Imitation of Christ 3.jpg
    Imitation of Christ 3.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 2,725
I too love the angles and positioning of the women. While not accurate, I think the crossing of the legs, foot over foot, is much more erotic and accentuates the woman's form far better than simply side by side. The same goes for the legs at a slight bend versus a "catcher's position." That said, it's great to see both versions from time to time. Awesome work.

More! More!

Seriously, Slanece, do you have other renders of this wretched young woman? I'd like to enjoy her agony from a number of angles. ;-)

apostate630 said:
More! More!

Seriously, Slanece, do you have other renders of this wretched young woman? I'd like to enjoy her agony from a number of angles. ;-)

Patience. :wink:
After week end will be still drawings

Slanece

apostate630 said:
Slanece said:
Patience. :wink:
After week end will be still drawings

Slanece

I've waited five years for Quoom to finish "Emperor's Revenge," Slanece. I can wait a weekend. ;-)
I like the last pic the most!

Slanece said:
Sorry. Circumstances have not allowed me to make new pictures this week. While I place pair of old drawings

That nailing scene is outstanding, Slanece! Feel free to post as many "old drawings" as you like. If you could post higher resolution images, I'd be obliged.

And thanks once more for posting them here.

apostate630 said:
That nailing scene is outstanding, Slanece! Feel free to post as many "old drawings" as you like. If you could post higher resolution images, I'd be obliged.

Excuse, but files in the size more than 400 Kb to me do not manage to be placed at this forum. Or I not correctly do something?

Slanece

Slanece said:
Excuse, but files in the size more than 400 Kb to me do not manage to be placed at this forum.

Yes, most forums have a size restriction for uploads. You'll have to resample your images to a smaller size or use stronger JPEG compression. Sometimes there's the workaround of placing the images in a PDF, if larger upload sizes are allowed for PDFs.

Thanks for your renders, they are really excellent.

Back
Top Bottom