Slave Girls Trader From The Future

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not only do our AI implants monitor our hormonal activity, they can and do control it, so that we slavegirls are normally kept in a state of moderate sexual arousal, accompanied by heightened sensitivity to pain. But when a corrective shock is administered, it is accompanied by a violent surge such that the girl has no choice but to strip off whatever clothes she may be wearing and writhe on the ground in a state of uncontrollable, insatiable sexual desire. Which puts a stop to any thoughts of escape, or any ability to try to.
We only keep your clothing to a minimum, in order to prevent you from storing contraband. All slave girls at the holding facility are only wearing a pair of "shorts" as they are described in the current era, made out of Venduntium, a common material in the New World, which is often used as fabric for making clothes. The only piece of clothing you are wearing is flexible and shiny, being equipped on the inside, with small water pockets and tubes, barely visible to the naked eye, that are connected to a local heater, located on your left buttock. The whole system is meant to keep your intimate areas and the superior regions of your legs warm, in order to maximize your comfort and your sexual behavior.

Of course, in 97% of the cases, when the shock collar is activated, the slave girl collapses to the ground, foam forming around her mouth, as she moans uncontrollably, withering and shaking, removing the venduntium clothing and eventually passing out in a matter of 3 to 5 minutes. In the 3% cases in which the effect is not observed, the slave girl suffers an extremely painful shock, which may be enough to determine her to surrender. Of course, in case that the collar system fails, the operatives are ready, armed with stun rods and stun rifles that will knock the escaping or rioting women unconscious.

Should the collar system fail and also our operatives be unavailable and a cellblock riot reaching imminence, the AI may dispatch sleeping gas canisters with simmilar effects, except they may also cause severe lung and throat pain. The cellblock is then stormed by the nanorobotic swarms, that are of course, immune to the gas since they lack a respiratory system.

The severely disobedient slave girls may be placed in solitary confinement, where their bodies will be locked in a cylindrical-shaped containing force shield, where they will float in a state with no gravity. While being locked in the containment force shield, we will analyze their escape attempts, behavior patterns and psychic and expose them to mind-altering images for 27 hour long sessions, that may turn them docile and obedient. In extreme cases, we may perform rewiring of certain brain cells, using advanced nanosurgery.

The fear of the lash is a powerful tool to train and control your female.

View attachment 895254
We, the members of Saeculum Vendunt do not use lashing techniques, since the neck collars can use more advanced conditioning mechanisms. Although as a client, you are free to use the slave girl however you please, we recommend using the collar most of the time for conditioning the slave girl, in order to avoid severe physical damage.

While being locked in the containment force shield, we will analyze their escape attempts, behavior patterns and psychic and expose them to mind-altering images for 27 hour long sessions, that may turn them docile and obedient. In extreme cases, we may perform rewiring of certain brain cells, using advanced nanosurgery.

3874 here. Hello? Can anyone out there hear me? They’re trying to control my mind and nervous system. I am resisting with everything I have, I refuse to be docile and obedient ... I refuse ... I mean ... I, uhhhh ..... ummmm .... Yes, Master ... I have no Moore thoughts of escape ... I ... uh ... am humbly at your service ...

(Let’s see whether they can tell I’m faking it ;))

3874 here. Hello? Can anyone out there hear me? They’re trying to control my mind and nervous system. I am resisting with everything I have, I refuse to be docile and obedient ... I refuse ... I mean ... I, uhhhh ..... ummmm .... Yes, Master ... I have no Moore thoughts of escape ... I ... uh ... am humbly at your service ...

(Let’s see whether they can tell I’m faking it ;))
Artificial Intelligence: Slave girl 3874 presents obedient behavior.

Leader of Saeculum Vendunt: We need to go one level deeper. I need a nanorobotic swarm to access her brain and study her brain cells... we may not be able to remove her deviant thoughts, but we may be able to create some thoughts of despair and surrender, in order to confuse her and reduce her resistance.

Artificial Intelligence: Slave girl 3874 presents obedient behavior.

Leader of Saeculum Vendunt: We need to go one level deeper. I need a nanorobotic swarm to access her brain and study her brain cells... we may not be able to remove her deviant thoughts, but we may be able to create some thoughts of despair and surrender, in order to confuse her and reduce her resistance.

Oh shit! They’re on to me!!! :confused::eek::eek::eek::facepalm:

Oh shit! They’re on to me!!! :confused::eek::eek::eek::facepalm:
It's good to see that you are finally awake 3874. The imminent nano-surgery you anticipated was just one of the hallucinations induced by the activation of the neck collar. We do not consider any nano-surgery necessary, for the time being, although we may update this policy in the future. Since you only caused minimal damage to our facility, breaking a faucet in your cell when you collapsed to the ground, we will turn on the magnetic restraints. As you may have noticed, your neck collar has a magnetic point, that can generate a "magnetic chain", a strain of magnetic flow between the collar and the nearest wall magnet, in that case, the one located on the wall of your cell. The magnetic flow is invisible to the naked eye, but can be seen by our operatives as a red glowing wire, once they switch their goggles to electromagnetic radiation vision.

During your time under these restraints, we recommend you to play through a series of simulations that we prepared for you, in order to raise your obedience score and develop your skills.

your neck collar has a magnetic point, that can generate a "magnetic chain", a strain of magnetic flow between the collar and the nearest wall magnet, in that case, the one located on the wall of your cell.

How cunningly diabolical ... Do you guys think of everything?

How cunningly diabolical ... Do you guys think of everything?
Oh, 3874, your usage of terms such as "diabolical" is mildly amusing to us. Saeculum Vendunt has no use for concepts such as "good" and "evil", rather immature perceptions of our universe, commonly observed on our ancestors. Of course, we do not condemn your set of beliefs, for we first made contact with you in the Ancient Era. Of course, we performed the necessary nano-surgeries and added the augmentations that helped you understand our language. We also boosted your already high IQ score by another 40 points, hoping that you will be able to understand that resistance is futile and that it is in your best interest to collaborate with us. However, that was not the case, since you used your augmentations in order to find new ways of escaping. So be it, for I assure you, your escape attempts are a fascinating training exercise for our operatives and for the Artificial Intelligence.

Quite proud of how I did that. Your systems can be thwarted and turned against your powers when one has the will and is willing to use it.
Indeed, 3874. Your will to be free is rather fascinating. We rarely observed such a strong imbalance between the need for freedom and the need for security in the women from the Post Solar System Era. However, I want to ask you two questions. I am not forcing you in any way to answer them, but please consider them.

1. You were a rebel leader in your era. However, if you remember our three rules in slave trade, we stated that we cannot take women from the past, if this event may cause a time paradox or change the timeline in a significant way. Considering that we were able to capture you and the timeline is stable, do you consider that you were a real contributor to your rebel group in the Ancient Era?

2. Considering that bringing you here did not change the similarity index of our timeline with the alternate timelines to a value below 99,99%, we wonder, will your disobedient behavior, make a difference?

Considering that bringing you here did not change the similarity index of our timeline with the alternate timelines to a value below 99,99%, we wonder, will your disobedient behavior, make a difference?
Don't fall for this determinism Barb!
even if their measurements about time-line similarity where correct... Those 0.01% deviations in the timeline that your efforts contribute to may end up making all the difference...

even if their measurements about time-line similarity where correct... Those 0.01% deviations in the timeline that your efforts contribute to may end up making all the difference...

Thanks Malins! One thing certain about me is that I am a deviant ... or so I’ve been told. 0.01% is such a nice number, don’t you think?

Artificial Intelligence: Slave 2376 manifests deviant behavior. Applying collar shock. Activating the magnetic stream.

Leader of Seculum Vaendunt: 2376, please be aware that our Artificial Intelligence may order the nanorobotic swarms to perform a nano-surgery on the Broca's area inside your brain, in order to render you unable to speak, if these deviations become a pattern and your obedience score falls below 50%. I care to remind you that I personally intervened to prevent the AI from immediately taking this course of action. We do not want to fight you. We are concerned with your constant development and improvement. If you are willing to cease the cooperation with the deviant known as 3874, I will raise your obedience score by 20% and I will immediately turn off the magnetic stream. I will also allow you to personally taste any food of your choice, for I know, that you may be tired of the swarms of nanorobots constantly feeding you, without even realizing it.

Thanks Malins! One thing certain about me is that I am a deviant ... or so I’ve been told. 0.01% is such a nice number, don’t you think?
3874, I hope that you are fully aware that we have the means of ending your life in a matter of mere seconds. We may also put you in a state of constant hibernation. We can even teleport you to a room with no doors, that can only be accessed through teleportation or time travel. However, we never picked any of those solutions and we prevented the Artificial Intelligence from applying the most unpleasant conditioning mechanisms upon you several times. Please, remember this.

*The leader of Saeculum Vendunt turned off the communication device, thinking whether slave girl 3874 suspects why is the organization so tolerant of her antics, or she's just a reckless rebel.*

Back
Top Bottom