003.jpg

017.jpg

010.jpg

010.jpg

007.jpg

010.jpg

002.jpg

:)

Great pics, lovely women, but Nandez' girl looks like she knows how to chop logs,
I don't think the Boundheat model's got much idea! Ditto the one with the bowsaw.

How about some of these from various clips:

010.jpg

:)
Watching "How Britain worked" the other day, this is exactly what 18th and early 19th C miners wives did, dragging the corves of coal on a sled, in the total nude because it was so hot, and in the pitch black to save candles (no safety lamps then). Mind you this girl has it easy, most mine tunnels were so low the women had to crawl.

Watching "How Britain worked" the other day, this is exactly what 18th and early 19th C miners wives did, dragging the corves of coal on a sled, in the total nude because it was so hot, and in the pitch black to save candles (no safety lamps then). Mind you this girl has it easy, most mine tunnels were so low the women had to crawl.
right, except it wasn't their wives, it was their daughters,​
from pretty well as soon as they could walk​
coal.jpgmfgR.girl.crawl.mine.jpg

right, except it wasn't their wives, it was their daughters,​
from pretty well as soon as they could walk​
Children were prefered because the tunnels were so low.
According to the Factories Act of 1802, children under 9 could not be put to work & thos 9 to 13 could not work more than 8 hours. But, this only applied to textile mills & was widely ignored in any case. as were later Acts. It took the rise of organized labor unions (excuse me, labour unions, we're talking about the UK here) to bring about an end of child labor...in the West, at least.
From Wikipedia:
Maplecroft Child Labour Index 2012 survey reports 76 countries pose extreme child labour complicity risks for companies operating worldwide. The ten highest risk countries in 2012, ranked in decreasing order, were: Myanmar, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, DR Congo, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Burundi, Pakistan and Ethiopia. Of the major growth economies, Maplecroft ranked Philippines 25th riskiest, India 27th, China 36th, Viet Nam 37th, Indonesia 46th, and Brazil 54th - all of them rated to involve extreme risks of child labour uncertainties, to corporations seeking to invest in developing world and import products from emerging markets.

slaves fresh off the boat

Attachments

• ms1mgyeDLy1radjano1.jpg
    ms1mgyeDLy1radjano1.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 710
  • ms1mgyeDLy1radjano2.jpg
    ms1mgyeDLy1radjano2.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 703
  • ms1mgyeDLy1radjano3.jpg
    ms1mgyeDLy1radjano3.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 685
  • ms1mgyeDLy1radjano4.jpg