slave Torture by Contract

Go to CruxDreams.com

Loinclothslave

slave to the whip

slave torture by contract​

My consensual BDSM Mistress had shared me for a kink night which she was unable to attend.
It had been a fun night full of familiar faces with some mixed play. As usual I volunteered and after several match ups, I came across a master I didn’t know. As he flogged me, we began to get to know each other. It was during the most intense part of our play, and I’d been edging all night (I was denied for the evening), that he offered me an opportunity to be a 24/7 slave.

When I mentioned I already had a consensual Mistress who likes to loan me out he surprised me by telling me he had already spoken to her and she was more than willing to sell me for a handsome fee to his group under certain conditions...

I’d always had a fantasy to be sold into real slavery so this was music to my ears!

He said I would have to give up all real life contact, disposing of all assets or forfeit them to my new masters. I would give access to all my online and RL access points and surrender these and myself to them by next week.

“This is intended to be inescapable slavery but we are a legal entity so have certain safety protocols in place. You will suffer financially of course, but you can utilize the safety clause with sufficient notice”

As I had just had a whole night that edged me, I was in no mood for second guessing, and simply groveled and said “yes, master, take me to this group, have mistress sell me to them...”

“SIGN here, slave, and you shall be permanently enslaved to the highest bidder!”

Oh Ghod, hearing those words almost made me cum at once! I was already enthralled...

“And this safety release which will protect you from absolutes such as death or permanent disability, which includes the ultimate escape clause”

I do read them. My contract is a self renewing 20 year contract written under maritime law which I must sign for release giving 6 months notice, or be automatically renewed. The safety contract is rudimentary and also under maritime law gives me very few rights and subject to the “Captain’s” rights over the welfare and duties of his crew. It does grant very limited basic human rights including the right to depart the vessel freely at port, the right to live, and contains the clause regarding breaking a contract by forfeiting any benefits and assets accrued during the contractual time frame.

Most of the main contract documents contained legal structures mainly aimed at my obligations around duties, approving corporal punishment in case of my infractions to be meted out basically at the whim of the Captain to a level at his discretion.

I couldn’t help but sign. I knew Mistress wouldn’t have approved this without concern for my ultimate welfare as she was a harsh, cruel, but fair consensual Mistress.

I spent a busy week disposing of assets, gifting some to Mistress, arranging trusts for my only distant family, and preparing a double encrypted transfer to the numbered account provided.

A week later Mistress puts me in chains before farewelling me with what she promised to be the most violent session we ever had. She knew where I was going, so put me on an X cross in manacles and fetters, and proceeded to tell me she would make plenty of marks with the bull whip.

What a lovely parting gift, I thought!

“This will not be an easy whipping, slave. Nothing like when I kissed you with it over 120 times in that challenge where you bled and cried begging for mercy as I gained my victory.
“No
“Today I whip you like an escaped slave!
“Brutally, cracking on your skin to maximize the cutting pain, slicing you to ribbons!”

Whoooosh- Crack!

“Aiieeee!” I never scream on the first lash! I pride myself on keeping quiet before at least 20. But this was no bdsm session, I was to be whipped like Patsy- almost every stroke broke my skin to bleed, later strokes cutting me deeply. Oh the pain was terrible! But the degradation ecstasy!

Whoosh- crack! Whoosh crack! Whoosh Crack! ...

I screamed and begged, she didn’t listen and didn’t confine the lashes to my back..

Whoosh- crack! Whoosh crack! Whoosh Crack! ...

I lost count at 42, lost consciousness over 50...
Mistress revived me with a bucket of brine, causing me to scream in agony once again as I regained consciousness. Several more lashes ensued, I don’t think she was even counting and it felt like she was chopping wood on my back, the whip making an awful sounding meaty thud. My blood was everywhere.

Finally she did stop, I was in total agony. I was certain I’d have vicious scars, but I had signed up for proper slavery. It was fitting that my soon to be ex BDSM mistress be the first to mark me permanently so.

She Mentioned now that she was giving me an even finer farewell gift! I rather hoped it would be aftercare, but she said it was
“Something I’d long fantasised to do to someone but never seriously because of the danger.”..

“But now I don’t need consent anymore!”

As she urged me to the next room, (using a single tail: whoosh tack) I saw a blazing red brazier with wicked irons, heated beyond white hot.

She chained me to the table as fear took over arousal, the pain from the whip temporarily forgotten - just one touch of those irons would surely break me? I’d read that dull red was extremely painful but could be applied safely if care was taken. These were white hot!

With an evil grin Mistress chooses one, and taunts me... I feel the heat as she brings it closer, then withdraws. She does this several times before finally placing it back in the brazier to reheat choosing another...

Lulled by her teases, and feeling more aroused than scared, I feel the heat again as she teases me once more. I bad began to calm down, confident this was play so I thanked Mistress, expecting the game to slow down....

When suddenly my confidant words were followed by the most excruciating pain upon my breast! A strong sizzling sound followed by smoke rising from my living flesh and a smell like burning meat soon followed. I writhed like a fish out of water, fighting the stout bonds of the chains in futility. I screamed and begged for mercy, screaming my safe word, but she did not withdraw. It was unimaginable pain, worse then the bullwhip lashes I had just endured but all at once.

She applied several more hot irons, burning me deeply with each one as I weep, scream, and suffer in complete agony, I lose count...

She moves to my balls, using wet leather twine to tie off my ball sack and cock...

“I will mark you here as well, faithless slave!”

I scream my safe word. Again, and again, in vain, even as she brands a testicle!

I faint again, once more revived with brine, increasing my background pain but cooling my brand marks.

She laughs! She retrieves a dreadful brand with the letter S 6 inches high, emblazoned in white heat! From nearby she retrieved a parchment - it was my slavery safety contract!

“We shan’t be needing this!”

Any hope that I had remaining went to ash with that parchment as she touched it with that very cruel brand...

“I tricked you and you fell for it! All your assets belong to me, and so do you slave. I have booked a suite for a vessel taking the long route to Mauritania, where slavery is still legal, and used your money to purchase an isolated desert compound with a fully functioning and equipped torture chamber!
“Oh, your passage will be more basic, chained in a dark corner of the hold. I will come by to torment you and will arrange some water for you, but as you’re a little chubby I will starve you. Food denial until we reach our destination! You will exist in chains and filthy loincloth skirt for the rest of your miserable existence!”

“Now beg for this horrible brand, slave!”

I was lost
And ashamed.
Humiliated
Degraded
Abject slave
And incredibly aroused
“Miserable slave begs for the mercy of your mark, Mistress!”

As the awful brand marks me Sssssssss! I wail in agony and hope dies.

Mistress continues my torture sporadically into the night continuing with hot pliers (a deep dark fantasy I had admitted to no one - they were worse than I ever imagined) and switching to other horrible tortures. She gave me little respite through that terrible night before smuggling me through port security the next day.

I am safely delivered in my chains aboard the ship, my only clothing my chains and loincloth, my balls screaming agony. I am a marked, degraded slave. I was still in the dried, now excruciatingly tight leather ties. My skin and flesh aflame with agony.

As the ship sets sail , mistress adds alligator clips to my balls, cock, tits and tongue and sets up a shock unit with remote control. She spends most of the voyage enjoying her suite and shocking me remotely. I know only degradation and pain with my fate forever sealed....

“I beg you to hurt me Mistress” is my only mantra, pain my only companion.

(With thanks to KurvyKaite for inspiration)
365A3A2A-D801-4536-81C2-C6AF9ECB7280.jpeg Mistress with her cruelest bullwhip
D5505082-78E2-4E20-BBC6-1F6A76CEFBE1.jpeg The branding begins
79DE75ED-3408-4D08-AD3D-8DFE7A121E70.jpeg Urged onto the ship with the lash
F34D8BE7-81BF-44EA-8A42-294E0E3F7C1A.pngE5C210C8-7C24-4F84-882D-6A41CE83D33C.png My cruise holiday.

FIN?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom