Slave Trade in 2051

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
“Hello, I am Commissioner Wragg of the Civil Slave Board. My department monitors the legal transfer of slaves and monitors that they are kept in a minimum humane fashion. You might think slaves are exchanged in a rather off-the-table way, and while there are trades that are illicit, we are very strict in detecting such exchanges.

slave trade 044.jpg

“I know what you are thinking- slave women are captured by rogue Arkansasians and kept in cages…

slave 3.jpg

“…fed raw meat that is tossed into their cages.

slave 1.jpg

“But such images of slaves can happen only after they have been auctioned” Commissioner Wragg declares. “We make over half our budget selling these bitches auction the women at the finest houses.”

imf 003 A.jpg

“Slaves are presented to display their assets at their best when they are sold.

slave auction 038 a.jpg

“The slaves are not treated like cattle as they were before we legalized slavery in 2043!

slave trade 051.jpg

“Let us explore how the slave trade works in our world” Commissioner Wragg suggests.

imf 004.jpg

He will detail who slaves are selected, sold, and their well-being is monitored.

imf 003 A.jpg
That slave seen just over Commissioner Wragg’s right shoulder looks rather familiar …. Oh shit, no! … it’s me!! :confused::facepalm:

Nice story launch, Tree. This one promises to be trash garbsge nonsense educational as well as entertaining :popcorn:

Hello, I am Commissioner Wragg of the Civil Slave Board.
Is there any field of enterprise (of any interest to this Forum) in which the Wragg family is not invested. I highly doubt it.:cool:

“I know what you are thinking- slave women are captured by rogue Arkansasians and kept in cages…
And he has the photographs to prove it.:rolleyes::confused:

“Let us explore how the slave trade works in our world” Commissioner Wragg suggests.
Oh yes. Do let's! :popcorn:

“Slaves are presented to display their assets at their best when they are sold.

slave auction 038 a.jpg

"Next up, ladies and gentlemen, is slave Jackie. As you can see, her beauty alone qualifies her as a fine pleasure slave. But rest assured she has undergone thorough training in all of the arts of pleasure. What's more, she is said to be an excellent dancer. The bidding shall begin at......"

(I can't stop fantasizing over this pic. I want to be her so bad!!!) :p

Commissioner Wragg explains most slaves volunteer to become slaves. It pays well, over $50,000 per year and the slave has no expenses. Room and board and meals are provided. The volunteer slaves sign up for at least five years and longer if their age allows them.

interview 009.jpg

A pair of good friends sign their contracts to serve as slaves for a ten-year term. It must be noted with their signatures they sign away many of the rights they held as free women.

After they sign their contracts, they will be given a thorough examination.

exam 016.jpg

The Civil Slave Board must be certain the women are capable of performing their duties for their future buyer. The exam requires a complete body inspection. This slave is about to learn what a ‘full cavity exam’ means.

exam 022 C.jpg

The exams may be less than pleasant for the new slave. Earlier in 2051 Kathy Summer, a recruit from north of the border, had signed her contract. She entered the doctor’s office and was instructed to completely disrobe.

exam 015.jpg

She was given a complete exam. Note the exam was photographed to protect the board and the doctor from any false charges of taking advantage of a slave prior to her being sold.

exam 019.png

Dr. Montycrusto cannot be too careful with his practice. The cavity exams went without a hitch. In fact, the doctor even let his head nurse perform Kathy’s rectal exam.

exam 024.jpg

Kathy feigned discomfort of her probe but she had a massive orgasm as the nurse probed her ass with her finger. Kathy passed the exam and would fetch a good price when she was auctioned.

Of course, not all women ‘volunteer’ to become slaves. Often to avoid a criminal record and the baggage attached to it, women often accepted a term as a slave to keep their records clean. These women were caught running an illegal betting parlor at a local convenience store and restaurant.

slave recruit 3.jpg

The second in line is Star Knight, well known as ‘Starbuck Slut’. She and her two friends took five year terms as slaves instead of eight-to-twelve years incarcerated at the Women’s Correctional Facility. Not only is the sentence shorter, they escape having a criminal record and they still earn the $50,000 pay per year that they serve as slaves!

Not all women are what they appear to be. A Professor Barbara Moore comes to the Civil Slave Board’s recruitment center. She applied by mail and her tight little immediately caught Commissioner Wragg’s attention. Wragg would have taken her without the full body exam but considered such an irregularity might draw undue attention.

He instructs the recruitment officials to treat her like any recruit but be sure she passes her tests and is successfully enslave. The recruiter misunderstands his orders and immediately orders Barb to disrobe.

interview 001.jpg

Barb is also unaware of the board’s recruitment protocol and follows her orders. As she undresses she asks “Do you make all the women undress?”

interview 002.jpg

The recruiter lies saying he is only follow his routine. He is also unaware that Barbara Moore is in disguise (she curled her hair) and is secretly the rebel leader from a northern blue state. With Barb undressed, the recruiter does his best to conduct the intake interview. When the interview is through, the recruiter handcuffs Barb’s wrists behind her back and leads her to Dr. Montycrusto’s office for her exam.

interview 7 b.jpg

None of the staff is even faintly aware Barb has plans to ruin the slave trade from within!

Commissioner Wragg explains most slaves volunteer to become slaves. It pays well, over $50,000 per year and the slave has no expenses.
This is obviously some interesting new idea of slavery.

This slave is about to learn what a ‘full cavity exam’ means.
Educational benefits. :D

Dr. Montycrusto cannot be too careful with his practice.
What exactly are you implying about our Dr. Monty?

they escape having a criminal record and they still earn the $50,000 pay per year that they serve as slaves!
So, instead of going to prison, you get to go off and earn $50K per year and no criminal record? You're going to show us the down side right?

Barbara Moore comes to the Civil Slave Board’s recruitment center. She applied by mail and her tight little immediately caught Commissioner Wragg’s attention.
As it always does, after all. Mustn't break with tradition or simple good sense. ;)

He is also unaware that Barbara Moore is in disguise (she curled her hair) and is secretly the rebel leader from a northern blue state.
We are none of us aware of this. Never heard about it.

None of the staff is even faintly aware Barb has plans to ruin the slave trade from within!
So let me get this right - Barb appears to be infiltrating a system, where for some period of servitude and some loss of personal rights, she will receive $50,000 United States dollars per year, and be kept expense free for those years, after which time she will be free to go and do whatever she wants with (after 10 years), half a million in cool hard cash, and she's going to wreck this system of total injustice from within?
(I'm sure I will see the terrible injustice in just another minute...almost certain.)

He is also unaware that Barbara Moore is in disguise (she curled her hair) and is secretly the rebel leader from a northern blue state.
SHHHHHHHHHHHH

When the interview is through, the recruiter handcuffs Barb’s wrists behind her back and leads her to Dr. Montycrusto’s office for her exam.

interview 7 b.jpg
Dr. Montycrusto??? I thought he specialized in mortuary science?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

By the laws that legalized slavery, the auctions are held the last Saturday of the month. Rules dictate the slaves are to be treated humanely though their pre-auction display to the collective buyers would not seem that way to the women on sale.

slave trade 080.jpg

At this auction, the slaves are displayed on a stage when they are put on the block. As noted earlier, Kathy Summer draws a very high final price.

slave auction 044 A.jpg

Barbara comes up for sale. To her dismay an enthusiastic French woman known as Messaline is the winning bidder.

slave trade 069.jpg

How is Barbara going to lead a rebellion against a woman owner?

It seems Messaline buys a large number of the ‘prime’ women. You see, she runs ‘Messaline’s Premier Pleasure Resort’ and at this auction she is replacing slaves that have aged out of their contract terms. On must say she appears to have bought well!

owp 295 A.jpg

The slaves are loaded on a chartered train and taken to Messaline’s resort.

train 030.jpg

On arrival the newly purchased slaves are handcuffed and taken to their first meeting. One asks “What is this about?”

223%20-%20Hart%2020.jpg

The man leading her dryly replies “You’ll find out soon enough. And as a slave, you don’t get to ask questions.”

The slaves are lined up in a row and a uniformed man strolls along the row of naked slaves. He proudly states “I am Captain Fossy, the commander of security here. As long as you follow the rules here we will be good friends. Break them and you will learn what my wrath can bring. Understand?!?!?!”

slave recruit 1 a.jpg

The slaves answer in varying degrees of yes. The blond fifth from the end stares at the captain. Star thinks ‘Bring your worst. I came here to avoid prison time. You can’t break me!’

Is she a possible recruit for Barb’s rebellion or a naïve fool?

Barbara comes up for sale. To her dismay an enthusiastic French woman known as Messaline is the winning bidder.

slave trade 069.jpg
Oh good. I’ve always wanted to live in France :)

Good question. I’ll think about it after I see Paris. :p

It seems Messaline buys a large number of the ‘prime’ women. You see, she runs ‘Messaline’s Premier Pleasure Resort’

Located on the French Riviera near Nice I hope. :tits:

The slaves are loaded on a chartered train and taken to Messaline’s resort.

train 030.jpg

Wait a minute!!!! This looks more like Arkansas than France!!! :confused:

All my recruits are either naive or harboring a secret death wish,;)

You'd think this might be considered a good outcome.

Same way as she leads a rebellion against anyone else, I would think. Plan, plot, scheme, recruit fellow rebels, and then act decisively, followed by capture and execution. :D

“I am Captain Fossy, the commander of security here. As long as you follow the rules here we will be good friends. Break them and you will learn what my wrath can bring. Understand?!?!?!”
That seems straightforward enough without offering any helpful details as to what the rules actually are. I suspect we will see some wrath. ;)

Possibly both. Naive fool and recruit are sort of synonyms here, I suspect.

Back
Top Bottom