Slave Trade in 2051

Go to CruxDreams.com
For many of the women, life at Messaline’s Premier Pleasure Resort was much as they expected. There involved at least daily sex with her paying clients.

couple 003 b.jpg

Most of them proved to be reasonably good in bed. But then there is Barbara. Word got out she was grace with a tight little (and she REALLY did not appreciate being taken there). This was like bait to a fish! Messaline would suggest to her preferred clients that they should experience Barbara’s… um… behind. Messa charged extra that her clients willingly paid.

couple 084.gif

It would safe to assume Barbara did not enjoy such encounters. But there was a side effect. It seems Barbara’s tight little could accommodate only one client at a time. A back-up was needed. Much to Kathy’s chagrin, she too was blessed with a fine ass and Messaline would use her as a substitute for Barb’s tight little. This is not to say Kathy enjoyed having her ass buggered!

couple 107.gif

One day, Messaline called Capt. Fossy to her office. With an endearing look on her face, she asked Fossy if he could possibly find time to discipline Kathy.

owp 163.jpg

Fossy, almost melting at the suggestion, assured Messaline Kathy would be taken care of tomorrow morning.

Early the next morning, Fossy brought a crew of slaves out to the work fields and start digging holes in the rocky ground. One of them asked what slave was going to get a day sun torture half buried in the field.

slave labor 001.jpg

The other slave kept digging, saying “I don’t know but I’m not going to give them reason to make it me!”

Meanwhile, as the slaves dup a pit in the field, Fossy went to Kathy’s dormer and placed her in handcuffs and shackles. He led her out to the field and explained her distain or satisfying customers had angered Messaline and she must be punished. Kathy protests begging that she is new at the resort. Fossy is not sympathetic and says “Maybe a day to reflect on your duties here will help you perform better.”

Kathy enthusiastically agrees until he adds “…buried in the dirt up to your waist under the sun. That might clear your head a bit!”

Kathy falls to the ground. Pleading, she begs “Don’t do that to me!”

cuffs 3.jpg

But by eight in the morning, Kathy is buried to her navel in the rocky soil.

slave labor 006 A.jpg

Critters dance in her vagina but there is nothing she can do to stop them. One of the slaves that buried her says “I’m Annie. Sorry I had to do this to you but it was bury you or I’d be in the pit next to you.”

slave labor 005.jpg

“Don’t worry about it” Kathy says. “This won’t break me. Besides, it gives me time to think.”

By mid-afternoon Kathy is parched and wasted by the heat of the sun.

buried 008.jpg

What could she be thinking now?

Barbara has been a slave at Messaline’s Premier Pleasure Resort for three months. She had determined she has enough evidence that Messaline’s resort is nothing more than a house of ill-repute and she was tired of being one of the whores no matter how wealthy the clients are.

1tumblr_llrdrs.jpg

There were more than a few slaves that have tired of being whores and even being used by the guards.

slave camp 007.jpg

Just today she talked with one slave who was on a work detail and was performing a disciplinary burial of a new slave. Jackie was almost done burying the woman up to her waist when she says “I didn’t come here to plant women in pits!”

slave labor 004 A.jpg

With daring boldness, Barb tells her she plans to bust out soon and wants to know if Jackie was that fed up. Jackie assures Barb if she has a way out she could count Jackie in with her. Barb tells her to keep up with her work. Barb keeps digging and says “I’ll let you know when we can do it. Don’t let anyone who works here suspect a thing!”

slave 002.jpg

That night, in Barb’s dormitory, she shows Kathy a wad of cash. Kathy is both impressed by the money but is fearful how Barb acquired it.

slave trade 060.jpg

Barb tells her she swiped it off the resort’s customers. Kathy says in a worried voice “You stole it from the clients?”

Barb glares at her and says “They don’t give a damn about us. What’s wrong with ‘borrowing’ their cash?”

barb 032.jpg

“We’ve got enough to buy plane tickets for a dozen of us!”

“How are we to get to an airport” Kathy asks.

“Simple. We steal a could cars and drive there” Barb says.

The next morning a group of slaves heist a few of the staff’s cars and make their break. Barb took a Mustang. To say she drove discretely would be an overstatement.

1 must a.jpg

She claims she didn’t know how to drive a stick-shift!

barb 032.jpg

“We’ve got enough to buy plane tickets for a dozen of us!”

“How are we to get to an airport” Kathy asks.

“Simple. We steal a could cars and drive there” Barb says.

The next morning a group of slaves heist a few of the staff’s cars and make their break. Barb took a Mustang. To say she drove discretely would be an overstatement.

1 must a.jpg

She claims she didn’t know how to drive a stick-shift!
Barb and cars have never been a good combination. And then also a stick-shifted one. Maybe next time maybe they should give her a Tesla. This vehicle can drive itself, you just have to tell it where the destination is. But then there is another problem, does Barb understand how she can get electricity into a car like this?

Most of them proved to be reasonably good in bed. But then there is Barbara. Word got out she was grace with a tight little (and she REALLY did not appreciate being taken there). This was like bait to a fish! Messaline would suggest to her preferred clients that they should experience Barbara’s… um… behind. Messa charged extra that her clients willingly paid.
6 Messa business woman (2).jpg " Hum, but we easily can resolve the problem ... "Klöver-Vaseline-40-g-2-scaled.jpg ...

It is midsummer when Barbara led a band of slave-women on a bold escape from Messaline’s Premier Pleasure Resort. Her goal was to expose the demeaning life slaves are subjected to at the resort. Unfortunately for her, the local police in Northwest Arkansas received the APB of their escape and Messaline’s generous offer of a free weekend at her resort for anyone who brought in an escaped slave. The constables set up roadblocks on all escape routes from the resort.

sheriff 002.jpg

The slaves were captured singularly…

collar 004.jpg

…or a couple at a time.

bull carry.jpg

Barb’s escape was ruined when she wrecked the Mustang. She hid in the forests by was no match for the bloodhounds tracking her. She soon found herself in custody of one of the deputies.

bondage 139.jpg

One by one the escapees were caught and taken into custody. The local media was more interested in the naked captives than they were as to why the women ran.

perp arrest 065.jpg

Some of the captured slaves were sent back to the resort on public transportation. They were handcuffed to the buses, unable to escape their return or cover their bare bodies from the gaping passengers.

slave roundup 017.jpg

The escaped slaves are brought back to Messaline’s Premier Resort.

chaingang 006.jpg

They all knew they would be punished, the fear heightened as they did not know how!

Barb’s escape was ruined when she wrecked the Mustang. She hid in the forests by was no match for the bloodhounds tracking her. She soon found herself in custody of one of the deputies.

bondage 139.jpg
Who refused to read me my Miranda rights!!! I wish to file a formal complaint!

The escaped slaves are brought back to Messaline’s Premier Resort.

chaingang 006.jpg

And treated to the latest chic fashions in prison attire. You can tell by the expression on my face how much I was not impressed.

They all knew they would be punished, the fear heightened as they did not know how!

Well, this a Tree yarn so we can reasonably expect to be either hung or crucified, and humiliated for certain.. Am I right?

sheriff 002.jpg
Strut, ya big bully! Nah-na-nah-neh-nah :flipa:

Who refused to read me my Miranda rights!!! I wish to file a formal complaint!

And treated to the latest chic fashions in prison attire. You can tell by the expression on my face how much I was not impressed.

Well, this a Tree yarn so we can reasonably expect to be either hung or crucified, and humiliated for certain.. Am I right?
Perhaps a firing squad. It's neater and we can avoid injuring you tight little...

The renegade slaves have all been apprehended and returned to Messaline’s Premier Pleasure Resort. They are held in lower esteem than even the other slaves. Camp security bound the women to insure their escape was nearly impossible.

1825185280.jpg

Messaline questioned each one, usually with a guard present and controlling the slave. Gillian was quite stubbon, unwilling to answer most questions.

perp arrest 079.jpg

But, with the guard’s assistance, she gave up and cooperated.

perp arrest 078.jpg

Other slaves were ‘handled’ differently. Jackie is bound to a chair with a small egg-shaped item slipped in her vagina. She too acted quite defiant, swearing to Messaline “I won’t betray my friends! I’ll tell you nothing!”

bondage 091.jpg

Messaline lit a Madame Wu and says “You will tell me everything.”

Messaline pressed a button on the remote control in her pocket. Jackie’s eyes open wide as the devise in her pussy begins to vibrate. In less than a quarter hour she too has spilled her guts.

Messaline thinks ‘Funny, I thought it would take her longer than that.’

owp 358.jpg

Then there is Kathy. She was bound to a cloth-covered platform and repeated fucked by a midget known as ‘Big Boy’ because he is more than amply endowed below the navel. This proved fruitless as Kathy thoroughly enjoyed his ‘abuse’.

bondage 127.jpg

So she is tied bent over a horse and Big Boy mouth-fucks her repeatedly. Kathy stayed true to her roots and sucked him heartly but not once did she swallow his cum. Big Boy watches her spit yet another load of his cum and angrily moves around to bugger her ass.

bondage 103.jpg

It wasn’t many anal fucks before she spilled her guts and revealed who was the rebel leader.

The attention turned to Barbara Moore. A pair of guards bring the handcuffed woman from the prison stable’s basement.

barb 002.jpg

They handcuff to a chair with her ass easily accessible. Messaline comes into the room, saying nothing. Barbara says “I won’t tell you a thing!”

Messaline replies “You don’t have to. I know you arranged the escape. My foreman Gunner will be here soon. I think he will enjoy fucking your tight little!”

bondage 1.jpg

What Gunner did to Barbara cannot be described here.

gunner with slave.jpg

It would be inhumane to relate here!

Messaline is pissed off. Slaves that run away and are caught are allowed, no- expected- to be eliminated. This does not bother Messaline- she will get money from the Crux Chronical for the video rights- but shooting slaves is so messy. First, the slave has to be mounted to a pole.

exe fs 002.jpg

Then she gets blindfolded and the executioner has to set up to shoot her.

exe fs 005.jpg

Then there is the loud report of the gun. The slave bleeds all over the place.

exe fs 008.jpg

The slave collapses on the ground.

exe fs 009.jpg

Most of the bitches piss everywhere.

Messa’s problem is she can’t stand the mess the slave leaves. She looks at her lover, Judith, and sighs “There isn’t anything more gross than a dead slave’s blood.”

jjb Messa breakfast A.jpg

“Besides, I can hear Barbara bitching that the shooters are taking too long getting ready and don’t shoot her tits!”

exe fs 044 b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom