Slave Trade in 2051

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Simple. We steal a could cars and drive there” Barb says.

The next morning a group of slaves heist a few of the staff’s cars and make their break. Barb took a Mustang. To say she drove discretely would be an overstatement.

View attachment 1026569

She claims she didn’t know how to drive a stick-shift!

Nice to see Eleanor make an appearance (Gone in 60 seconds)

Barb and cars have never been a good combination. And then also a stick-shifted one. Maybe next time maybe they should give her a Tesla. This vehicle can drive itself, you just have to tell it where the destination is. But then there is another problem, does Barb understand how she can get electricity into a car like this?

I dunno, based on what I’ve seen here, @Barbaria1 is quite skillful in turning things on?

For many of the women, life at Messaline’s Premier Pleasure Resort was much as they expected. There involved at least daily sex with her paying clients.

View attachment 1026168

Most of them proved to be reasonably good in bed. But then there is Barbara. Word got out she was grace with a tight little (and she REALLY did not appreciate being taken there). This was like bait to a fish! Messaline would suggest to her preferred clients that they should experience Barbara’s… um… behind. Messa charged extra that her clients willingly paid.

View attachment 1026169

It would safe to assume Barbara did not enjoy such encounters. But there was a side effect. It seems Barbara’s tight little could accommodate only one client at a time. A back-up was needed. Much to Kathy’s chagrin, she too was blessed with a fine ass and Messaline would use her as a substitute for Barb’s tight little. This is not to say Kathy enjoyed having her ass buggered!

View attachment 1026170

One day, Messaline called Capt. Fossy to her office. With an endearing look on her face, she asked Fossy if he could possibly find time to discipline Kathy.

View attachment 1026172

Fossy, almost melting at the suggestion, assured Messaline Kathy would be taken care of tomorrow morning.

Early the next morning, Fossy brought a crew of slaves out to the work fields and start digging holes in the rocky ground. One of them asked what slave was going to get a day sun torture half buried in the field.

View attachment 1026173

The other slave kept digging, saying “I don’t know but I’m not going to give them reason to make it me!”

Meanwhile, as the slaves dup a pit in the field, Fossy went to Kathy’s dormer and placed her in handcuffs and shackles. He led her out to the field and explained her distain or satisfying customers had angered Messaline and she must be punished. Kathy protests begging that she is new at the resort. Fossy is not sympathetic and says “Maybe a day to reflect on your duties here will help you perform better.”

Kathy enthusiastically agrees until he adds “…buried in the dirt up to your waist under the sun. That might clear your head a bit!”

Kathy falls to the ground. Pleading, she begs “Don’t do that to me!”

View attachment 1026171

But by eight in the morning, Kathy is buried to her navel in the rocky soil.

View attachment 1026175

Critters dance in her vagina but there is nothing she can do to stop them. One of the slaves that buried her says “I’m Annie. Sorry I had to do this to you but it was bury you or I’d be in the pit next to you.”

View attachment 1026174

“Don’t worry about it” Kathy says. “This won’t break me. Besides, it gives me time to think.”

By mid-afternoon Kathy is parched and wasted by the heat of the sun.

View attachment 1026167

What could she be thinking now?
How bitches should be used.

“Don’t worry about it” Kathy says. “This won’t break me. Besides, it gives me time to think.
But what do you think about when you're buried in the dirt?
By mid-afternoon Kathy is parched and wasted by the heat of the sun.
See? Too much thinking. ;)
There were more than a few slaves that have tired of being whores and even being used by the guards.
So what? They volunteered because of the large payoff, right? Remember the 50K per year?
Barb glares at her and says “They don’t give a damn about us. What’s wrong with ‘borrowing’ their cash?”
Well... :D
She claims she didn’t know how to drive a stick-shift!
I'm sure this is true.
They all knew they would be punished, the fear heightened as they did not know how!
We can hardly wait to find out.

Messaline and Judith had afternoon sex bathed and had late afternoon cocktails. Messa is still annoyed not that she would lose some slaves but disgusting need to have them shot. It makes such a mess that even the other slaves hate cleaning up bloodshed and dead bodies.

They lounge in Messa’s garden, working out details such as which slave would be shot first and would the bodies be disposed in individual graves or a mass burial. Finding a firing squad is not an issue. More than enough clients would line up for a chance to shoot a slave or two!

Suddenly a man appears before them. Messa and Judith had not seen him approach and on a clear evening he had a shroud of ominous clouds drifting around his head. In a dark, sinister voice he states “I hear you have some slaves that need to have the ultimate punishment but you distain the thought of using a firing squad.”

Judith snaps back “Who are you and how did you get here? You are trespassing, you know!”

He politely dips his head and expresses regret for his intrusion. He politely says “Forgive me my presence. My appearance is a certainty at the end of everyone’s life. I am known as ‘Jollyrei’. Some call me the angel of death but I find that rather a cold name for a collector of souls.”

riff 002 A.jpg

“I hate the bitches and I don’t mind putting them to death, but I find putting them before a firing squad a messy way to eliminate them” Messa says. “I’d rather burn the witches at a stake.”

“My dear, I understand your contempt for executions by firing squad. It is a rather messy way to eliminate slaves but burning women to death has long been illegal and I fear these women have something more contemptable than me!”

“What could that be” Messa asks.

“Lawyers” Jollyrei replies. “Their elimination would be tied up in courts for years- they may even be free women by the time it winds through the courts- and you may be ordered to shoot them. I am with you but for a different reason. These slaves are all beautiful women and I would hate to collect them full of gunshot wounds. Have you considered hanging them? I’m sure there could be some court action but they will swiftly lose their appeals. And a hanged woman is a much neater collection than one full of holes!”

Messa is appalled! She practically screams at Jollyrei “How can you do that?!”

She has visions of Jollyrei lurking under a hanged woman.

hang 1105.jpg

Casually he replies “It is an efficient way to terminate someone’s life. Oh, she might pee a bit but the only damage to her body is where the rope might chaff her neck.”

hang 1133.jpg

“But it is legal?” Messa exclaims.

“Most certainly. Why even today in Brampton women are hanged for their crimes or serious charges! When a woman is accused of a charge and the court determines the charge is serious enough to hang her, she is bound and placed on a cart and taken to the gallows to be hanged.”

mary to gallows a.jpg

“They hang women based on charges?” Messa asks.

“Well, yes, if the charges are strong enough! Of course, the woman is stripped of her clothing before she is hanged. As I said, most of them… um… leak when they are hanged and there is no reason to soil clothing that will be donated to a needy lass. On the gallows she has the noose placed around her neck.

mary being noosed.jpg

"With the noose around her neck, she must listen as the charges she has been found guilty of are read.

mary noosed invocation.jpg

“After her charges are read, she is hoisted up and hanged.

mary hanged 003.jpg

“Usually the woman is dead in a quarter hour or less.

hang 1148.jpg

“Of course, they leave her hanged the rest of the day. It’s the best way to make an example of her” Jolllyrei concludes.

“So instead of shooting my slaves, you’re saying I can hang them” Messa asks.

“You may get sued by S.A.S.S. but I’m sure you will…” Jollyrei starts but Messa interrupts. “And I can use my premium French rope to hang them?”

“Messa, I suppose you can use whatever you like” Jollyrei says.

jjb80.jpg

“Ow, that could make for a fun evening” Messa coos.

“Forgive me my presence. My appearance is a certainty at the end of everyone’s life. I am known as ‘Jollyrei’. Some call me the angel of death but I find that rather a cold name for a collector of souls.”
I SO VERY RARELY MAKE AN EXPLICIT APPEARANCE IN A STORY. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL SUITABLY IMPRESSED.

I fear these women have something more contemptable than me!”
EXCUSE ME!? I AM A PROFESSIONAL DOING AN ESSENTIAL COSMIC SERVICE TO THE UNIVERSE. THERE IS NOTHING CONTEMPTIBLE ABOUT ME AT ALL. I AM A GENTLEMAN, SIR.:cool:

I am with you but for a different reason. These slaves are all beautiful women and I would hate to collect them full of gunshot wounds.
REALISTICALLY, I COLLECT THEM IN WHATEVER STATE THEY COME, AND I DON'T, IN ACTUAL FACT, TAKE CARE OF THE PHYSICAL REMAINS. I'M MORE OF A SPIRIT CHASER THAN AN UNDERTAKER. IT'S AN INTERESTING POINT THAT AN OLD WOMAN OF 95, GENERALLY HAS THE SPIRIT OF A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRL. IN THE SAME WAY, A WOMAN FROM A FIRING SQUAD DOES NOT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF A PINCUSHION. :rolleyes: ;)
“But it is legal?” Messa exclaims.
I AM OF THE IMPRESSION THAT IT IS ENTIRELY LEGAL, ALTHOUGH I WOULD NOTE THAT I'M NOT PERSONALLY THAT CONCERNED ABOUT WHETHER THEY COME TO ME LEGALLY OR OTHERWISE. YOU MIGHT ASK BEFORE EXECUTING THEM WHETHER THEY PREFER RED OR WHITE WINE, AND IF THEY LIKE A GOOD CURRY, IF YOU WANT TO BE HELPFUL. :devil:

Messa decides she will hang her rogue slaves. Jollyrei’s argument that it would be a neater way to eliminate the slaves appealed to her. And sure enough, S.A.S.S. (Sisters Against Slavery and Servitude) came out in force, suing to stop the hanging of the slave women and their executions entirely! So the trials, expedited since slaves were involved, went on. Many (from Blue states) saw the trials as little more than a farce, as slaves were presented in court wearing slave attire (they were nude) to a hostile judge.

court 239 A.jpg

It was reported on WNN (Women’s News Network) there were mass protests at the trails. The reality is there was one (naked) protester and she was quickly arrested for public indecency and creating erections riots of the bystanders.

protest 018 j.jpg

(More on this later.)

The slaves were represented by the best attorney they could afford and he did his best to secure their freedom. His sterling record remains unchanged (he has never won a case for a defendant)!

The slaves are brought to trial before the infamous Judge Lynch and he found each woman guilty of illegal flight. He approved of Messaline’s plan to hang the to death in a bunch. The slaves are shocked by their sentences.

court 260.jpg

Even Star Knight was condemned to be hanged to death. She hopes she will look superb when she is hanged from a premium French noose.

court 246.jpg

Then there was the co-conspirator of the escape. Led naked into court, Kathy Summer was surrounded by deputies to insure she was uninjured and would be healthy enough to be hanged to death.

jjb3 A.jpg

Her attorney again put up a brilliant defense.

court 222.jpg

Even Judge Lynch was impressed! He called Kathy Summer into his private chamber and allowed her to choose from three cards to determine her sentence. One was a ‘free pass’ card that would make Kathy a free woman immediately. Another gave her ten years as Messa’s slave. The third card condemns her to hang with the other escapee slaves.

punish 001 j.jpg

Kathy is as poor of a card selector as her attorney is at winning cases.

Then comes Barbara Moore’s trial. Perhaps we should let her tell about it…

I am brought before Judge Lynch. To say this Arkansas court is any better than being tried as a slave in ancient Rome would be too kind. In his robe he may look like a judge, but to me he appears as a Roman governor anxious to see me hanged naked from one of Messaline’s premier French nooses!

court 17.jpg

Despite my attorney’s ‘efforts’ (he is as good a lawyer as five-year old would be) the judge approves Messa’s plea.

court 251.jpg

Judge Lynch has approved Messa’s plan. I will be hanged with the other escapee slaves.

-Barbara Moore, condemned professor from the University of the Virgin Martyrs

Then comes Barbara Moore’s trial. Perhaps we should let her tell about it…
Must I really … ? :oops:

court 17.jpg

Despite my attorney’s ‘efforts’ (he is as good a lawyer as five-year old would be) the judge approves Messa’s plea.
Obviously I’d have been better off to suck fuck speak with the judge in my own defense (in chambers) rather than rely on Tree.:confused:

court 251.jpg

Judge Lynch has approved Messa’s plan. I will be hanged with the other escapee slaves.

Oh shit! :facepalm:

Barbara Moore, condemned professor from the University of the Virgin Martyrs

Does this mean I won’t make tenure? :oops:

Obviously I’d have been better off to suck fuck speak with the judge in my own defense (in chambers) rather than rely on Tree.:confused:
Your problem, Barb, is that, from time to time, Tree can have a wonderful good sex'relation with me : Tree, in fact, is "à ma botte" ( entirely devoted to my wishes ) ...
R.gifgif

I always am in his thoughts ...
court 222.jpg

Last edited:
The runaway slaves’ sentences were quickly appealed. S.A.S.S. hired a brilliant lawyer that argued that the slaves’ attorney could barely tie his shoes and that Judge Lynch and his court were more interested in seeing the slaves hanged than serving any justice. The appeals court judge was not amused by the attorney’s arguments and called the attorney to her bench. In a stern hiss she said “Your appeal is denied. These bitches are to be disposed of a Messaline sees fit. It is out of professional courtesy that I don’t have you arrested and tried for slandering Judge Lynch.

“You’d make better use of you time working on the defense of your naked protest girl.

court 100.jpg

“I hear she is to be tried in Judge Lynch’s court and the honorable judge is likely to hang her outside his courthouse once he finds her guilty!”

court black river falls w gallows.jpg

This is actually a side story. The slaves are being held at Messaline’s resort in the old jail that had been abandoned on the grounds before she bought the land. It would hardly meet standards today but guests found the old place somewhat quaint and, as for its condition, very few people are concerned where the slaves are held prior to their executions.

Prison 053.jpg

The women are held in secure if obsolete cells. Their chance of escape is diminished by the shackles and wrist irons the staff makes them wear.

prison 215 c.jpg

The restroom facilities are hardly kept clean and guests of the resort were allowed- even encouraged (!!!)- to watch the slaves relieve themselves.

prison 079 c.jpg

The staff is not shy about using the women, after all they are condemned slaves. Kathy is quite generous in giving blowjobs.

head 47.jpg

But true to her standards, she refuses to swallow the user’s cum. This leads her to frequent visits to the staff’s disciplinarian.

OPP 124 A.jpg

One wonders if she likes being caned!

Jackie is placed in the visitor’s cell. She wonders why she is moved there.

prison 075.jpg

She would find out she could be used by any of the guests. To make matters worse, the guests are given a video of their use of her.

Then there is Barbara. She is taken to a remote cell where she is held in ‘solitary confinement’.

prison 246.jpg

This is not to say she is held in solitary confinement. Guests are allowed to see the naked woman through the bars of her cell.

Barb prison 162.jpg

It does make it quite difficult for her to plan another escape!

Jackie is placed in the visitor’s cell......
She would find out she could be used by any of the guests. To make matters worse, the guests are given a video of their use of her.

Which would not have been so bad had they only allowed me a chance to fix my hair and put on some makeup first. But unfortunately, I'll look like shit on those videos.

Then there is Barbara. She is taken to a remote cell where she is held in ‘solitary confinement’.

prison 246.jpg
which means they didn’t want to listen to my complaining

Guests are allowed to see the naked woman through the bars of her cell.

Barb prison 162.jpg

Whatcha staring at fellah!! Haven’t you ever seen a naked convict before? Boo!

Back
Top Bottom