Slavegirls Prayer

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've not met a girl that girl yet but I'm going to try speed dating!
You must be kidding... (I hope)!
Speed dating and "BDSM" are like cat and dog: Not fit at all...

You must be kidding... (I hope)!
Speed dating and "BDSM" are like cat and dog: Not fit at all...
You're right Fantasmo. Better to take a longer time to make sure the slave is totally willing and will obey all whims (and suffer every whiplash with joy)

You're right Fantasmo. Better to take a longer time to make sure the slave is totally willing and will obey all whims (and suffer every whiplash with joy)
You completely forget the "slave's perspective".
A slave who subjects her/himself to a barelly known stranger must be crazy or/and stupid.
And I am not even starting to talk about "how should it get exciting if the partners don't know the "weak spots" of each other".
BDSM (between sane, respectful people) is more of a "mind game", the "actions" are nothing but tools to play with the slave's mind (her/his fantasies), if done right!
But to be able to do so, one has to care about "what the other wants" and not so much about "what I want" in first place.
If "what the other wants" = "what I want", this is called "compatibility" and the right foundation to play.
If you (rhetorically speaking) are just looking at "what I want" only and in first place, you don't deserve a "slave" (i.o.w. it would be dangerous to subject to you...)
Don't forget that a slave wants something (her/his fantasies fulfilled in a responsible way) as well!

Wow!! Who said I don't think about my partners desires? The basis of all successful social relationships is love!!! and even more so in intimate BDSM situations.

Wow!! Who said I don't think about my partners desires? The basis of all successful social relationships is love!!! and even more so in intimate BDSM situations.
Note the statement "rhetorically speaking"!
I can't know what you think or care about, I do see only what you write.
And your "speed dating" statement is about 180deg different from what you say now...
Having had BDSM relations with girls that were not my girlfriends, I wouldn't go as far as saying "love" is required for a successful BDSM relation, but sure respect and some sort of affection... as foundation for trust.
But to get to something like what this "Slavegirls Prayer" is outlining, it sure takes love. And it better not be "single-sided"...
(Everything else is wanking fantasy ;) )

This is the prayer of a slave girl. Priceless. View attachment 23990
To be bought or captured by a good, wise and powerful Master​
is the secret dream of every girl with true kajira spirit,​
to serve Him is the most natural and fulfilling way for her to live,​
her dharma.​
Sadly in our world, few understand this,​
natural submissiveness and a desire to serve is taken as an invitation to abuse and exploit.​

natural submissiveness and a desire to serve is taken as an invitation to abuse and exploit.​
Maybe that's a bit too pesimistic ("few"), but it's difficult to find each other!
And yes, there are quite a few "psychos" in the BDSM scene that may be shying one off before she/he find the right partner.

Pooper, mere words cannot express how excited I am that we met, and that you can here to Crux! When I posted several of your pics here, I had no idea that two months later, you would join CruxForums! Welcome to your new home. I sold homes for two decades but I no longer sell homes, I know all about new homes. I'm very glad that you consider CruxForums your "New Home". Welcome, my brother. As you can see, we have a lively family here. Welcome, to my CruxForums Family.
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your enemies, but you are STUCK with your relatives.
Welcome to the Crux Family. You are welcome here. You are very, very welcome here!

You can pick your friend, and you can pick your enemies, but you are stuck with your relatives.
:D :D :D ... that's a good one, need to memorize it, although I needn't complain too much about my relatives... ;)

Pooper, mere words cannot express how excited I am that we met, and that you can here to Crux! When I posted several of your pics here, I had no idea that two months later, you would join CruxForums! Welcome to your new home.

Many thanks for your warm welcome!! The feeling is mutual as you were the one who guided me to this excellent home. You opened my eyes to this artistic genre which I had previously rejected.

I am sure we will all have a long and stimulating relationship!

Back to my next picture . . .

To be bought or captured by a good, wise and powerful Master​
is the secret dream of every girl with true kajira spirit,​
to serve Him is the most natural and fulfilling way for her to live,​
her dharma.​
A more light-hearted take on my dreams of being "bought or captured",​
some guys having fun with girls at a "mediaeval fair" in Denmark​
(I posted these accidentally yesterday on the Archive version of Slavegirl's Prayer)​

A more light-hearted take on my dreams of being "bought or captured",​
some guys having fun with girls at a "mediaeval fair" in Denmark​
(I posted these accidentally yesterday on the Archive version of Slavegirl's Prayer)​
Ilike the girl...she is cute.

Back
Top Bottom