Slavegirls Prayer

Go to CruxDreams.com
more like a woodpecker? ;)
the one in shorts?​
shall we buy her, Connie?​
YES...let's you and I buy her then we can have our way with her...over and over again!

anyway, he deserves his little bit of fun with her! :)
You two are very naughty girls but what with the fun for me? I'm a senior Tribune and you both pretty young maidens and you would Tree and Me deprive of that bit of fun?:D

Well, maybe if you are good ...we might let you have some fun!
mem thanks much
(my wife is screaming my keyboard is up) time to give my w2ife wat she want and me of course:D

dear Connie til to morrow have a nice day and to morrow we proceeded with the story.

mem thanks much
(my wife is screaming my keyboard is up) time to give my w2ife wat she want and me of course:D

dear Connie til to morrow have a nice day and to morrow we proceeded with the story.
I look foward to it...good night sweetie!connie.

Pooper, approach me: toes to toes, nose to nose, and bow at my feet. I raise my sword. My sword rests on your shoulder, your head, and your shoulder. The tip of my sword touches your lips. The tip of my sword touches your right hand, and then your left hand.
Pooper, I proclaim you, "My Brother By Another Mother". You are now my life long brother, till death parts us.
The words between us will be the words of brothers. Your hands are now enriched by the blessing from my mighty sword.
Welcome to my family.

Pooper, approach me: toes to toes, nose to nose, and bow at my feet. I raise my sword. My sword rests on your shoulder, your head, and your shoulder. The tip of my sword touches your lips. The tip of my sword touches your right hand, and then your left hand.
Pooper, I proclaim you, "My Brother By Another Mother". You are now my life long brother, till death parts us.
The words between us will be the words of brothers. Your hands are now enriched by the blessing from my mighty sword.
Welcome to my family.

Dearest Subhunt - my slavegirl alter ego awaits your deepest and darkest desires.
What service can I perform to requite your delicious ardour ( and perhaps illustrate for you )
I await your orders with longing and expectation . . .

What a nice surprise! Jonesygirl giving me one pic and starting a thread "A Pic For Subhunt", that was a nice surprise. Eulalia's wonderful story was a second surprise, so I made them both life long friends. Jonesygirl and Eulalia are now my "Sister by another Mister". Your request is another delightful surprise!
I am searching for my Queen, for my Princess, for my slavegirl. Once I find her, we will marry. My wife will be ALL of the above. I only want her to be a slave girl once or twice a day, when we make passionate love.
Please my dear brother, please show me clipping her to her cross, using leather wrist restraints, that carefully distribute her weight all across her wrists. I kiss every inch of her skin, as she wiggles and wriggles on her cross. I eat her pussy, until she climaxes. Last, as her husband and her MASTER, I slowly enter her with my penis. She wiggles and wriggles and moans with glee as my penis enters her vagina. I thrust my penis towards her. She trusts her hips towards me, as she enjoys having sex on her cross. Her upright beam is a 4 X 4, it is as tall as she is. Her crossbar is a 2 X 4, and is placed above the upright beam. My lovely wife/princess/slavegirl looks like a capital "T". When her cross is above my eye level, sex becomes awkward. We make passionate love, as she hangs on her cross. My dear brother, please draw a series of pictures, making my dreams come true in your art.
I will attempt to add several favorite cross pics, both real and virtual, to get you started.
Thank you, my dear brother. Again, welcome to Crux Forums. Again, welcome to my family. 5323.jpg.gif412916.jpgcherry_spread46.jpgcherry_spread48.jpgcrux01.jpgcrux02.jpgLove On The Cross.jpg1.jpg2 toon.jpg3 toon.jpg

What a nice surprise! Jonesygirl giving me one pic and starting a thread "A Pic For Subhunt", that was a nice surprise. Eulalia's wonderful story was a second surprise, so I made them both life long friends. Jonesygirl and Eulalia are now my "Sister by another Mister". Your request is another delightful surprise!
I am searching for my Queen, for my Princess, for my slavegirl. Once I find her, we will marry. My wife will be ALL of the above. I only want her to be a slave girl once or twice a day, when we make passionate love.
Please my dear brother, please show me clipping her to her cross, using leather wrist restraints, that carefully distribute her weight all across her wrists. I kiss every inch of her skin, as she wiggles and wriggles on her cross. I eat her pussy, until she climaxes. Last, as her husband and her MASTER, I slowly enter her with my penis. She wiggles and wriggles and moans with glee as my penis enters her vagina. I thrust my penis towards her. She trusts her hips towards me, as she enjoys having sex on her cross. Her upright beam is a 4 X 4, it is as tall as she is. Her crossbar is a 2 X 4, and is placed above the upright beam. My lovely wife/princess/slavegirl looks like a capital "T". When her cross is above my eye level, sex becomes awkward. We make passionate love, as she hangs on her cross. My dear brother, please draw a series of pictures, making my dreams come true in your art.
I will attempt to add several favorite cross pics, both real and virtual, to get you started.
Thank you, my dear brother. Again, welcome to Crux Forums. Again, welcome to my family. View attachment 24244View attachment 24245View attachment 24246View attachment 24247View attachment 24248View attachment 24249View attachment 24251View attachment 24252View attachment 24253View attachment 24254

I'll have to complete Virginita's story first then dive in (so to speak)
[Virginita cannot be kept waiting - she is enthralled with the muscularity of her Roman captors and is desperate for them to start their tortures on her . . . which will be soon but they may work on her for a long time by several different methods before executing her]

Since there's such enthusiasm for slave-auctions, here's a colourful offering (you won't need Czech to get the general idea!):​

Since there's such enthusiasm for slave-auctions, here's a colourful offering (you won't need Czech to get the general idea!):​
It is from the angelique serie, think to have the complete orginal (french/Usa) will looking for it

We'll have to hide her from THT - he's already got his eyes on her!​
I must admit she's a cutie. I found both videos surprisingly erotic. Even with the 'slaves' smiling, there was a touch of nervousness with both women. I'll write about this later as many years ago I participated in a scenario like this...

THT

I must admit she's a cutie. I found both videos surprisingly erotic. Even with the 'slaves' smiling, there was a touch of nervousness with both women. I'll write about this later as many years ago I participated in a scenario like this...

THT

:D

A more light-hearted take on my dreams of being "bought or captured",​
some guys having fun with girls at a "mediaeval fair" in Denmark​
(I posted these accidentally yesterday on the Archive version of Slavegirl's Prayer)​

Tied girls being led amid a crowd are powerfully erotic for me!

This REALLY happened...

Twenty-five or so years ago, a true story, only the names have been changed…

I have these friends, I’ll call him John and his wife is Tess. John met Tess at a truck stop and pursued her relentlessly until she finally agreed to date him. Needless to say they ended up married. John was celebrating his 30th birthday when he told me about Tess’s desire. She wanted to be sold as a slave…

As you can guess there was far too much alcohol consumed and in the days before debit cards I had a wad of cash burning a hole in my pocket. We convinced Tess to come into the kitchen where John pulled her arms behind her back and I cuffed them there. John wrapped a chain around her neck and slapped a lock on it. Tess asked what we were doing and John said “Whatever we want. You’re getting sold tonight.”

Tess wore a tank-top with cut off bib-overalls and high heeled sandals that laced up her nicely-curved calves. I could tell her protestations were muted at best. Tess had small tits bit a very nice body that everyone wanted to grope as she was led to the pool’s deck. John was enjoying parading his wife before their friends and I didn’t mind looking at her. John brought her up on the deck of their above ground pool and stuck his fingers in his mouth and gave a loud whistler.

“Hey, you drunk motherfuckers, to pay for this party I’m auction off this cute little cunt. Who’s going to open at five bucks?” he asked as he fixed the chain around one of the posts that held up the pergola. Tess was smiling as the bidding opened but I’ve known her long enough that her smile was a forced one. I didn’t know if she wanted to back out of her gift to John or if she was just overwhelmed by the situation when the reality kicked in. I did the logical thing and fixed another drink. When I came back out from the kitchen the bidding was up to twenty-five dollars. I thought that was sort of an insult to Tess and hollered out “Can we see what we’re bidding on?”

Tess looked at John. For the first time I saw the nervousness replaced by fear. John said we weren’t going to see anymore at twenty-five dollars. I called out “Fifty bucks!”

Tess glared at me and I smiled back. This was her idea and I wasn’t going to miss my chance to bed Tess. I always wanted to. Once we were camping. I was in the tent next to theirs and let’s say they weren’t discrete having sex. At one point she suggested to John that we ought to do a threesome. He wasn’t big on it then; they had just started dating but over time it appears the idea grew on him. John replied “Show me some cash.”

I held up a wad of hundreds and said “You better be able to make change.”

John laughed and undid one of the straps of the overalls and let the corner of the bib drop. “John!” protested Tess. The thread bare tank top could not hide the erect nipple. Tess blushed and lowered her head to hide her face but John slapped her ass and ordered her to stand up straight. He called for more bids. After it the bids reached eighty dollars I said I wanted a closer inspection of the merchandise. John looked at Tess. She shook her head ‘no’ but John smiled and said “A hundred dollars, non-refundable.”

I walked up the steps and handed him the cash. I slowly circled Tess. She looked up at the sky to avoid eye contact. She fidgeted in the cutest way. From behind her I reached around and cupped her breast. For small tits she had a long nipple that I massaged between my fingers. Her body stiffened with my touch. I slipped my other hand under the bib and cupped her other breast. She gasped as I slipped my first hand down her belly and into her crotch. She tried to dodge my hand but I hooked a finger into her warm moist cunt. In front of a dozen of her friends I rubbed her clit. I pressed my crotch against her back so she could feel how hard I was. She was damn near ready to come when I took my hands away. I walked around and looked at her.

Tess’s face was red with humiliation but her chest was heaving with excited deep breaths. Staring at her I asked “Is she a virgin?”

Even Tess laughed at that. Then I slipped my hand back into the overalls and glided it over her soft bare burn. My finger found her ass and pressed against it. Our faces were inches apart and her eyes were wide open. Was it fear or lust I wondered. Then I asked “What about her ass?”

Tess didn’t look away but whispered “Oh, my God!”

Someone hollered out he’d pat a hundred to cop a feel. I looked over at John and said “Two hundred.”

John announced what the bid was. One guy said he’d go two-fifty but he didn’t have it on him. John shook his head and said “Cash only. Going once… Going twice… Sold at two hundred dollars…”

Tess smiled at me. The tension from her face was gone. I said quietly “This is going to be one hell of a night.”

“I’m looking forward to it” she replied.

We left Tess chained to the post for the next couple while John subtly urged the other guests to leave. Finally he tossed the few stragglers out.

John, Tess, and I celebrated his birthday in a way I never imaged when I arrived earlier that day…

We’re friends to this day.

And, no, Admi, I am not in some dillusional stupor... Though I will work on it...

THT

Back
Top Bottom