Slavery and crucifixion in Asyemrabia - inspired by 3 models by Marcus

Go to CruxDreams.com

Loinclothslave

slave to the whip
(With thanks to Marcus’ fabulous 3 Models graphic novel for inspiration)

5219F041-2B70-4310-8D38-A57DEF9D2CB6.jpeg

The nation of Asyemrabia has become more prominent in recent months. First raising the media’s ire with the legalization of chattel slavery, several months ago. It has recently caused extra controversy by reintroducing crucifixion for blasphemy (and routine slave punishment by crucifixion for misdemeanors at the discretion of owners which the media ignores).

Today, 3 masochist women models have visited the country specifically to break the law and face such a cruel sentence! They set up a pay per view website, and organize a camera crew to film their torment. The proceeds, they hope, will set up their surviving families for life.

Mistress notices this and is both intrigued and massively turned on by the idea of witnessing such agonizing torture for herself. The first public, legal crucifixion in over 1,000 years! Upon learning of their arrest, she is determined.

She organizes to travel to the place of execution and joins a large group of sadists and curious masochists, all of whom have paid large sums to visit.

To my surprise, mistress has also organized entry for me, placing me into a crate in my loincloth and chains, I am packed as additional baggage added to her Business class ticket. I am not told what is happening at all..

The flight is arduous for me, as the cargo hold is not heated and the temperature drops below freezing. Still, it is survivable due to the insulation of the box, and the fact I am short chained into a fetal position with a longer skirt than usual.

Upon landing, the customs officials have no qualms as they witness her unbox me at baggage collection, lengthens my connector chain, and puts a leash on me. She makes me crawl under her lash right through customs! Slavery is legal here, but she must pay a tax, which she does.

9D97380E-0E8B-4D0A-B311-8621DEFDDC99.jpeg

I will not be permitted off my knees or be unchained the whole time we are here! It is like a grim paradise, everywhere we go I see other slaves - admittedly permitted to walk, but shackled or collared, always in skirts (it is law that no slave is permitted to wear pants) and with nice fresh marks.

As a special treat, Mistress took me to the slave market, and my heart leapt with joy as formerly “free” peasants were sold for pennies to work the same fields they used to work but under the lash in bondage. I was so envious of their good fortune. I was only a de facto slave. Back home if I escaped and ran, Mistress would have to hire the mafia to recapture me. Here it would be a simple police matter.

Unbeknownst to me, Mistress had a special treat in store, and dragged me to the back stalls of the market. It was larger than expected with rows of whipping posts to induct and train the newly enslaved, the crack of the lash and the new slaves’ whimpers of pain a constant, erotic reminder of where we were.

Finally we reached a closed off section where I could hear even more painful screams. Still on my knees, my loincloth now dirty and torn, I was chained to a post. Mistress left me there - soon all I knew was sudden deep burning pain and I screamed horribly as a brand was applied to my upper right arm! Another to my left buttock as I writhed in agony with a dreadful hiss and the unmistakable smell of burning meat. I was quite hungry, having remained under since 72 hours before we left - to prevent accidents - so the smell made me salivate. Finally to my inner left thigh, which was the most painful, I screamed and felt myself edge towards unconsciousness.

My hope grew with each branding, surely this meant? I dared not think it! Soon after, my burns still feeling as if aflame, Mistress reappeared. She was brandishing paperwork and grinning like a kid at Christmas. “This is your paperwork, slave, you are now legally my property!”

Unfortunately I was still chained to the branding post, otherwise I would have groveled before her in supplication, but I was still able to say “slave, in it’s joyful gratitude, humbly begs for a further mark of ownership.” Mistress obliged with some wicked full-strength strokes from the snake whip she always carried, using sufficient force to draw blood. My first lashes as truly owned property!

I’d never been more content in all my miserable life!

Our 5 star hotel provided slave quarters for every guest. I spent the cold desert evenings and unbearably hot days chained to a post in their slave quarters. It was really just a few pillars and posts with chains to secure us and highly secure with an electrified razor wire fence instead of walls. There was only a handful of us, most guests were international ones. We were watered and fed a daily meal of gruel, but were not maltreated, unless a slave resisted.

One newly acquired slave did try to resist, trying to escape while still shackled and making a break towards the gate. Clinking as it tried to The gate guards would have none of it, stopping the slave in it’s tracks with cudgels and cattle prods. The slave was manacled to the central whipping post.

We were all forced to watch it being scourged, then tortured with electricity and burning hot irons. The next morning it’s master was informed and authorized it to be put inside a metal gibbet which hung high from a tall pillar, left to suffer a slow death by starvation ( the overseers kept it watered by giving it piss soaked rags to suck).

F70DC136-90EE-4AB3-A5AB-5F76F50FD77F.jpeg

(A beautiful sight for visitors to behold, a fully legal, modern slave coffle! I knew this was paradise!)

TBC

Last edited:
Part II

After a few days it will be crucifixion day for the 3 women , and Mistress has booked a prime spot with an excellent view.

The site chosen is out in the desert, about 20 miles from town. Mistress kindly arranges for me to be added to a slave coffle heading out in the same direction and has me added to the end of it, so I may be forced to crawl under the slave traders’ lash.

20273ED6-E72E-4A3D-9EA5-126FD8923ABC.jpeg

They come for me at 4AM the day before the executions, and I am to crawl the entire way. The other 11 slaves are lowly wretches like me except they are permitted to stand. the traders are taking them to the execution site in hopes of quick sales for cash.

As we stop to slake our thirst in a trough intended for goats, we are warned to drink deep for there would be no water during the march.

As we were all shackled, the going was slow, I was able to keep up even though I crawled. We slowly passed across burning desert landscapes as the sun rose quickly and by 8 am it was at least 40C in the sun. The sounds of shuffling, chains clinking, and the occasional crack of the lash was only relieved by the grunt of the slavers’ camels.

D243F23C-4BF3-42EE-85CE-3EF5679C2155.jpeg

After several hours crossing a featureless gibber plain, which brutalized my knees, we reached the erg (sand sea) and I hoped for relief. As I was to discover, the baked sands literally burned me. And I was slower than the others, earning me the contempt of the lash.

36FEE455-1874-44A4-B01C-66449861090D.jpeg

It took 14 hours for us to cover the distance, the three execution stakes a welcome sight for us.

The slavers separated me from the coffle and chained me to a post. The string of other slaves were taken to a tent to be cleaned, watered, and fed. I had been forgotten, and would now be frozen by the chill desert night, cooling my sweat. My thirst kept me uncomfortable all night.

6404CD7C-7A5C-4C71-8217-01508C3F0508.jpeg

All is arranged, Mistress arrives the next day in the cool morning, finding me shivering.

“Ah you’re here, good-“ she unclips me from the post, and alllows me to drink. I drink deeply before realizing it Is piss. I am too thirsty to care. She kindly offers me a hearty slave gruel breakfast, for which I am grateful. And leads me towards the execution area.

She has a comfortable shaded cabana about 50 feet in front of the stipes. (Stakes) there are two slave girls hired as servers for the day, dressed in such finery I cannot believe they truly are slaves!

I am to be before her, facing the crosses, chained by my ankles and wrists, shackled into to a short post, forcing me to kneel. My leash it rails behind me, so Mistress can choke me with my collar. My dirty slave skirt drips with sweat.

B05E5191-B9F9-4B65-80C5-DB929B3CD5D9.jpeg

As the crowds gather, mistress receives envious looks, as she sets out her prized whips before the main event begins. They know what she plans, a couple of smart ones rush off to the slave trader stalls.

At last, 3 beautiful women are marched in, each tied to and bearing their patibulum (cross piece), urged forward under the lash, and filmed from several angles!

Mistress begins to whip me, just a signal whip, keeping pace with the whipping of the girls. At last they are before their stakes, and as they are laid down, arms stretched on the cross beams, mistress whips more furiously.

As the women are hammered onto the cross beams, She switches to a bullwhip, and doesn’t spare me at all, whip cracking directly on my skin, every lash cutting me. She times the crack to the pounding of each hammer blow.

Everyone is turned on by seeing the girls treated so, even I am, they are all fondling themselves or each other. My hard on is painful as Mistress’s cruel lash breaks me into a sobbing mess.

As the last nail is hammered home, I am dreaming it was me even as I suffer the cruelest lash i have ever felt and my load is released in a dreadful ecstasy.

57C97A54-BE29-466D-8CFA-406F00246A1E.png

As the women are each hauled up, hanging just by their cruelly spiked wrists, Mistress takes refreshments and I remain kneeling, bleeding from some of the deeper wounds, but just as fascinated by the spectacle I witness.

After seeing what Mistress was doing to me, the slave traders I’d been with had a fierce bidding war on their hands! They did a roaring trade, I’m sure they regretted not bringing more slaves out to sell!

D92C145E-3A77-4CE9-B486-ED4E06FEA271.jpeg

When the time comes to nail the women’s ankles to the sides of their stipes (stakes) mistress lashes me again, this time with the cat, and my pain-pleasure response is again triggered...

They scream in absolute agony, and the perverted crowd gains deep pleasure from the suffering.

For the rest of the day, the girls suffer, they are tormented as they cum and squirt in utter degraded ecstasy. I remain kneeling, witness to their suffering, my jealousy is palpable but is exceeded only by the pain of the whip.

As the big breasted girls actually start lactating under their erotic pain, Mistress now rents me out. 10 lashes for $1,000, and has many takers. One pays $10,000 to scourge me 10 times instead, it is the worst 10 lashes I’d ever borne. Mistress borrows the scourge for her own ten and they are far worse! I suffered hundreds of lashes, few matched the cruelty of Mistress, if they were I might not have survived my ordeal.

8EF0F856-8EA0-44A6-BABA-D40312D04DFD.jpeg

At the end of the day, the crowds were expected to leave, the girls would suffer the night without spectacle. Except one cold slave, chained to the spot, bleeding, degraded, whipped, thoroughly in ecstasy.

Tomorrow the crowds and my Mistress would return. The girls would receive no merciful leg breaking. Instead were kept hydrated with piss on sponges, it was estimated they would live 3 days before their dance would finish. I was given the same to drink.

For me, 3 more days chained on my knees. To be brutally whipped before their beautiful suffering. My member remained painfully erect for each day...

Dreaming for a glorious slave death like theirs. Suffering the whip in ecstasy, all I ever wanted was right here, to suffer, to be degraded, to be threatened with torturous death, to be utterly enslaved and punished for the terrible crime of allowing my own enslavement. I deserve No mercy, no pity, just to have extreme brutality inflicted upon me. I am so content, happy, and turned on, I am a lucky slave!

5484E76A-5B5C-4E9E-986C-9EF5603461D7.jpeg

I dream Mistress plans for me to take my turn. She says nothing, but has never whipped me so cruelly for so long before. Would she take the ultimate step with me? Would I be tortured even worse? A slave can still dream!

DE07F95F-43E4-4BED-BBED-5E39724BB14F.jpeg

Fin

Last edited:
The proceeds, they hope, will set up their surviving families for life.
Extremely thoughtful of the bitches
so the smell made me salivate
Salivating at the smell of your own burning flesh A remarkable thought
Would she take the ultimate step with me? Would I be tortured even worse? A slave can still dream!
"For in that sleep of death what dreams may come?" - Hamlet

Whew! What an intense, and graphic study of lust for pain!

Part II

After a few days it will be crucifixion day for the 3 women , and Mistress has booked a prime spot with an excellent view.

The site chosen is out in the desert, about 20 miles from town. Mistress kindly arranges for me to be added to a slave coffle heading out in the same direction and has me added to the end of it, so I may be forced to crawl under the slave traders’ lash.

View attachment 1001575

They come for me at 4AM the day before the executions, and I am to crawl the entire way. The other 11 slaves are lowly wretches like me except they are permitted to stand. the traders are taking them to the execution site in hopes of quick sales for cash.

As we stop to slake our thirst in a trough intended for goats, we are warned to drink deep for there would be no water during the march.

As we were all shackled, the going was slow, I was able to keep up even though I crawled. We slowly passed across burning desert landscapes as the sun rose quickly and by 8 am it was at least 40C in the sun. The sounds of shuffling, chains clinking, and the occasional crack of the lash was only relieved by the grunt of the slavers’ camels.

View attachment 1001577

After several hours crossing a featureless gibber plain, which brutalized my knees, we reached the erg (sand sea) and I hoped for relief. As I was to discover, the baked sands literally burned me. And I was slower than the others, earning me the contempt of the lash.

View attachment 1001578

It took 14 hours for us to cover the distance, the three execution stakes a welcome sight for us.

The slavers separated me from the coffle and chained me to a post. The string of other slaves were taken to a tent to be cleaned, watered, and fed. I had been forgotten, and would now be frozen by the chill desert night, cooling my sweat. My thirst kept me uncomfortable all night.

View attachment 1001581

All is arranged, Mistress arrives the next day in the cool morning, finding me shivering.

“Ah you’re here, good-“ she unclips me from the post, and alllows me to drink. I drink deeply before realizing it Is piss. I am too thirsty to care. She kindly offers me a hearty slave gruel breakfast, for which I am grateful. And leads me towards the execution area.

She has a comfortable shaded cabana about 50 feet in front of the stipes. (Stakes) there are two slave girls hired as servers for the day, dressed in such finery I cannot believe they truly are slaves!

I am to be before her, facing the crosses, chained by my ankles and wrists, shackled into to a short post, forcing me to kneel. My leash it rails behind me, so Mistress can choke me with my collar. My dirty slave skirt drips with sweat.

View attachment 1001583

As the crowds gather, mistress receives envious looks, as she sets out her prized whips before the main event begins. They know what she plans, a couple of smart ones rush off to the slave trader stalls.

At last, 3 beautiful women are marched in, each tied to and bearing their patibulum (cross piece), urged forward under the lash, and filmed from several angles!

Mistress begins to whip me, just a signal whip, keeping pace with the whipping of the girls. At last they are before their stakes, and as they are laid down, arms stretched on the cross beams, mistress whips more furiously.

As the women are hammered onto the cross beams, She switches to a bullwhip, and doesn’t spare me at all, whip cracking directly on my skin, every lash cutting me. She times the crack to the pounding of each hammer blow.

Everyone is turned on by seeing the girls treated so, even I am, they are all fondling themselves or each other. My hard on is painful as Mistress’s cruel lash breaks me into a sobbing mess.

As the last nail is hammered home, I am dreaming it was me even as I suffer the cruelest lash i have ever felt and my load is released in a dreadful ecstasy.

View attachment 1001586

As the women are each hauled up, hanging just by their cruelly spiked wrists, Mistress takes refreshments and I remain kneeling, bleeding from some of the deeper wounds, but just as fascinated by the spectacle I witness.

After seeing what Mistress was doing to me, the slave traders I’d been with had a fierce bidding war on their hands! They did a roaring trade, I’m sure they regretted not bringing more slaves out to sell!

View attachment 1001591

When the time comes to nail the women’s ankles to the sides of their stipes (stakes) mistress lashes me again, this time with the cat, and my pain-pleasure response is again triggered...

They scream in absolute agony, and the perverted crowd gains deep pleasure from the suffering.

For the rest of the day, the girls suffer, they are tormented as they cum and squirt in utter degraded ecstasy. I remain kneeling, witness to their suffering, my jealousy is palpable but is exceeded only by the pain of the whip.

As the big breasted girls actually start lactating under their erotic pain, Mistress now rents me out. 10 lashes for $1,000, and has many takers. One pays $10,000 to scourge me 10 times instead, it is the worst 10 lashes I’d ever borne. Mistress borrows the scourge for her own ten and they are far worse! I suffered hundreds of lashes, few matched the cruelty of Mistress, if they were I might not have survived my ordeal.

View attachment 1001584

At the end of the day, the crowds were expected to leave, the girls would suffer the night without spectacle. Except one cold slave, chained to the spot, bleeding, degraded, whipped, thoroughly in ecstasy.

Tomorrow the crowds and my Mistress would return. The girls would receive no merciful leg breaking. Instead were kept hydrated with piss on sponges, it was estimated they would live 3 days before their dance would finish. I was given the same to drink.

For me, 3 more days chained on my knees. To be brutally whipped before their beautiful suffering. My member remained painfully erect for each day...

Dreaming for a glorious slave death like theirs. Suffering the whip in ecstasy, all I ever wanted was right here, to suffer, to be degraded, to be threatened with torturous death, to be utterly enslaved and punished for the terrible crime of allowing my own enslavement. I deserve No mercy, no pity, just to have extreme brutality inflicted upon me. I am so content, happy, and turned on, I am a lucky slave!

View attachment 1001593

I dream Mistress plans for me to take my turn. She says nothing, but has never whipped me so cruelly for so long before. Would she take the ultimate step with me? Would I be tortured even worse? A slave can still dream!

View attachment 1001595

Fin
A lucky slave indeed!

"Dreaming for a glorious slave death like theirs. Suffering the whip in ecstasy, all I ever wanted was right here, to suffer, to be degraded, to be threatened with torturous death, to be utterly enslaved and punished for the terrible crime of allowing my own enslavement. I deserve No mercy, no pity, just to have extreme brutality inflicted upon me. I am so content, happy, and turned on, I am a lucky slave!"

Perfect! Don't we all try to get as close to that feeling as we can by exploring our emotions together? I mean we can't actually do it, but thinking about it on here is desperately hot, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom