bdsmlr-9469-xniCeewEvM.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 320
  • bdsmlr-655410-MTffSQOXn9.jpg
    bdsmlr-655410-MTffSQOXn9.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 391
New slave branded

bdsmlr-269822-maHdqHqRPB.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
First I want to test her under the whip then I will decide to take possession. :)
The rules of the Slave Trader Guild however require, if you want to do that, to make a sizable deposit into an escrow account.
Of course if you decide to finalize the purchase that deposit will be transferred to the vendor and deducted from the list price in full.
If you decline to purchase but the vendor makes no protest of damage to the wares, you will receive your deposit back minus a processing fee.
In case the vendor raises claims of substantial damage to the market value of the slave, an independent arbitration will occur and you must assume your deposit will be used in part or full to restitute the vendor's loss.

Sorry for all the red tape but we've had too many people come to the market who were just looking to whip girls for free!

The rules of the Slave Trader Guild however require, if you want to do that, to make a sizable deposit into an escrow account.
Of course if you decide to finalize the purchase that deposit will be transferred to the vendor and deducted from the list price in full.
If you decline to purchase but the vendor makes no protest of damage to the wares, you will receive your deposit back minus a processing fee.
In case the vendor raises claims of substantial damage to the market value of the slave, an independent arbitration will occur and you must assume your deposit will be used in part or full to restitute the vendor's loss.

Sorry for all the red tape but we've had too many people come to the market who were just looking to whip girls for free!
There is nothing really for free in life. Let alone a slave market. :)

No dungeon necessary...training carried out at home.

Attachments

• bdsmlr-655410-AJLti7gFAu.jpg
    bdsmlr-655410-AJLti7gFAu.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 392
  • bdsmlr-655410-ISQVdpohZ6.jpg
    bdsmlr-655410-ISQVdpohZ6.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 399
  • bdsmlr-32166-lsmHAjmAmH.jpg
    bdsmlr-32166-lsmHAjmAmH.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 368
  • bdsmlr-655410-VOSpvrEJXp.jpg
    bdsmlr-655410-VOSpvrEJXp.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 341
  • bdsmlr-62427-yaqE2aq6Jk.gif
    bdsmlr-62427-yaqE2aq6Jk.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 387
A slavegirl has been delivered. After verification of quality and undamaged delivery she has been inducted into service.
OP9sT1F.jpg
5785_by_mchuprin_de4c5j2-fullview.jpg 5662_by_mchuprin_de1seba-fullview.jpg 5723_by_mchuprin_de3d0dj-fullview.jpg
She isn't quite sure about that dress but well as a slave you wear what your master decrees.

Soon after she has entered his service, a number of 'business acquaintances' come to dine at the Master's mansion.
They bring all manners of lavish treats.

As it is, he has become very doubtful of their loyalties.
In fact he thinks they want to poison him.
However if he would bring forward his food-taster, they would know that he suspects.

So he passes some of the delicacies to the new slave.
"She has rapidly become my favorite plaything, and I enjoy spoiling her", he smiles.

5576_by_mchuprin_de04rzq-fullview.jpg

"She may live in even greater luxury than I, her Master, as she has no care risk or responsibility in the world.
But let me say I get rich reward for that, every night..."

After the first few bites though he orders her to set the plate aside and directs the conversation to to other matters ...
clearly noting how his guests' eyes dart between the fruit, the slave ...
and his own hand that often hovers near but never takes any of the fruit.

Soon he notices the girl is struggling to stay upright and seems to be suddenly very tired.
It's not long until she is overwhelmed by an irresistible desire to lie down on the floor

5217_by_mchuprin_ddqohh0-fullviewb.jpg
and soon after that her eyes fall closed.
Strangely enough the guests pretend not to notice or that this is completely normal behavior for a slave ...

He knew enough now.
As soon as these guests were out of the house, he would have his physician see if anything could be done to the slave.

In the meantime, he had already given the secret signal,
that would cause his guests to have a chance encounter with certain bandits,
who after the spilling of the blood, would take their belongings only to uphold the pretense of a robbery...

Back
Top Bottom