Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 978752View attachment 978753
These recently enslaved women are brought to their quarters for the first time. It isn't much for former free women, but once they get used to being slaves, they will begin to appreciate having their little space to themselves, and the privilage of being allowed their time to rest.

Attachments

• fewtud551.JPG
    fewtud551.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 1,153
tumblr_opbhr8oRDe1qc2yxpo1_1280.jpg
A pleasant sight to wake up to. I prefer to think that she is deliberately holding her arms behind her back, to maintain proper slave posture in the presence of her master. That way, her arms a still free to do the rest of her chores for the day, but this is how she must present all food and drinks to him.

dctovc1-c09765de-8efd-4c56-b053-7f91cd48395f.jpg
Recently bought from the local female slave proccessing and training centre, this recently enslaved woman, who not so long was trying to maintain a succesful career in business before her depth had her sold into slavery, sits on the floor of her new master, oiled up at his request, and obediantly makes herself ready to be collared for the first time.

New Purchase.jpg
After being enslaved, this woman no longer has any entitlement to clothing or self dignity. Her new master intends to keep it that way, to further break her into her new role, as he marches her home, naked, to begin her new life.

Caged.jpg
Not currently fufilling any role, she is kept locked in a small cage, to keep her out of the way, but still allowing her to make a nice decoration. As a slave, she has learned to no longer feel shame, so she freely sits squatting, with her legs wide open, exposing her naked cunt to all.

These are from a Xhamster gallery called Butt Harem:
357_1000.jpg363_1000.jpg367_1000.jpg366_1000.jpg
As well as all the submissive slave poses that are alreay popular, I think this would also be a goodway for an obediant harem of women can present themselves, or greet their master and/or free people when they enter. I also love how they all have shaved pussy, and that the girls in the first picture have an identical, if colour coded, hairstyle.

fc499b46ffd382a372840e377f9d31a1.jpg
From a fantasy artist named Don Greer, from Down in the Dungeon, which I think is an art book but I'm not sure. Unfortunatly, no frontal female nudity is depicted. At least here, with her back turn, the slavegirl can be stil be topless.

1585349137418.jpg
New intake of slaves, are reduced from responsible career holding women, to sets of exposed tits and cunts. No longer able to cover up with clothing, they must forever keep their naked bodies ready and available to their new masters.

A few escapees here, and we know what happens to them, don't we.

Slave Girls 342.jpgSlave Girls 325.jpgEscaped Slave Girl.jpgSlave Girls 310.jpgbdsmlr-581082-6APmj2taQv.jpgslave 819322-Qazns3akMB5.jpg819322-Qazns3akMB3.jpgbdsmlr-9571573-gbsAF2ICel.jpg

Sigh, I suppose they are simply crucified? What a waste, they look so beautiful when whipped and sent off for cruel torture for a week before multiple brandings with “E” then welded into permanent shackles, to be worked and starved under the lash in the fields, quarry, mine, or galley...

why just crucify?

fantastic image group. I can never get enough slave coffles but reckon their ankles and wrists should be shackled too. Coffles have an issue with “leakage” of slaves so cruelly chains them to prevent escape. Imagine escaping in full shackles anyway. Your pursuers will alway out run you but in despair you try anyway...
1st image is awesome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom