Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Stationed at Post.jpg
Since clothing is not necassary for a slave, she has her's confiscated, and stripped down to a loincloth, so her full breasts are always on display. She is chained in place, and kept ready for when she is needed for manual labour, or if her naked body entises a passerby willing to spare a small fee.

View attachment 999818
Since clothing is not necassary for a slave, she has her's confiscated, and stripped down to a loincloth, so her full breasts are always on display. She is chained in place, and kept ready for when she is needed for manual labour, or if her naked body entises a passerby willing to spare a small fee.
And when night comes, the ground is bed enough. During the day, though, even sitting is punishable if caught.

centaurs (and centauresses) just raise so many questions .... I'll shut up :D
There is an old Dungeons and Dragons joke about that, the Dwarf Cleric goes on a rant: "Humans will shag anything, you have half-elves and half-orcs and you never bother with the half-human part. Everyone knows the other half is human! You even have aasimar and tieflings, because you need special names for humans who are part angel or demon as it is that common..."

He pauses for breath.

"And don't even get me started on centaurs!"

There is an old Dungeons and Dragons joke about that, the Dwarf Cleric goes on a rant: "Humans will shag anything, you have half-elves and half-orcs and you never bother with the half-human part. Everyone knows the other half is human! You even have aasimar and tieflings, because you need special names for humans who are part angel or demon as it is that common..."
Ah but why do all these creatures, ... of high, great nobility or deep chthonic power ... let themselves be seduced by lowly humans? Is it so, that for all these beings, when they have dark dream visits of irresistible incubi and supple succubi, those come to them in human form... ?

A wealthy Roman lord went to complain to a slave trader.

"That slavegirl you sold me just died."

"Strange? She never did that when I owned her!"

Slave coffles have held a deep fascination for me since child hood. I particularly like us slaves linked by neck collar chains with manacles and fetters.... imagine dragged through the desert, can only take short steps while being urged to go faster with the usual encouragement slaves suffer...

View attachment 987858View attachment 987859View attachment 987860View attachment 987861
Thank you for describing your thoughts about this. I think the coffees and the collar shows them their irrevocable status.

Back
Top Bottom