Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
cmnf-photos-195.jpgcmnf-photos-196.jpgcmnf-photos-197.jpg
Once losing their status as freewomen, their clothes are removed, as they now must accept and present their new role as possesed female flesh, and begin many months of training, after which, they are collared and sold.

bdsmlr-628666-mOCKj8Cmzn.jpg
Heavily trained over the past six months, all traces of her former identity as a free woman has been removed. Devoid of all clothing, except for a heavy chain locked around her neck, she readily adops her heavily rehearsed slave pose. Showing no expression, she knows to keep her legs spread as wide apart without hesitation that she is keeping her shaved pussy lips exposed and prominant.

Anybody identify the artist and author of these two pics and the accompanying story?
extra1.jpg extra2.jpeg

The lady in blue: “Excuse me, are you one of the sales assistants?”

The man in the hat: "Yes, Ma'am... May I help you?"

- “Yes please, I haven't seen any whole-male slave... Have you got some in stock?”

- "Not this time, Ma'am. They've all been gelded before the boat crossing."

- “Oh I see… Well, I need some information on the long-haired female tied to the post…”

- "Of course! Is it for your personal use, Milady?"

- “Mine and my husband’s … I've checked her teeth and tongue : once tamed & trained as I like, she might reach my expectations. But my dear husband likes sometimes venturing into the wrong hole, if you see what I mean…”

- "I see very well, Ma'am."

- “I guess… and you wardens probably try the merchandise... So I was wondering if this slave, who's got a firm rump indeed, is really enjoyable to assfuck…”

- "Yes she is, Milady, and the slave to her right is even more so after having been whipped, I can tell you!"

- “I see… You men are all dirty perverts, aren't you?!”

- "uh... Yes Ma'am…"

- “Well, I'll take both... Could you make them delivered for this evening? Cleaned and shaved, of course!”

- "Of course, Milady, you won't be disappointed

475_1000.jpg
Stripped and reduced to naked merchandise, they are kept in place with heavy chains, and their arms are kept firmly behind their backs, both to keep them properly on displayed as naked female flesh, and to humiliate them, to help them learn that they are now bound chattel. As former former freewoman, they are quite restless in their new roles as slaves, but a brief lash from a riding crop is used to keep them focused on their course.

1855001671.jpg
Reduced to just a naked body and a collar to mark it as property. She is placed, barefoot and naked, in the rain, so that she can be of service to any passerby who takes the time to stop. She is required to maintain the proper pose, to both show humility, and to offer up her naked body.

View attachment 1036517View attachment 1036519View attachment 1036520
Once losing their status as freewomen, their clothes are removed, as they now must accept and present their new role as possesed female flesh, and begin many months of training, after which, they are collared and sold.

View attachment 1036509
Heavily trained over the past six months, all traces of her former identity as a free woman has been removed. Devoid of all clothing, except for a heavy chain locked around her neck, she readily adops her heavily rehearsed slave pose. Showing no expression, she knows to keep her legs spread as wide apart without hesitation that she is keeping her shaved pussy lips exposed and prominant.
She has accepted her fate as slave.

Anybody identify the artist and author of these two pics and the accompanying story?
View attachment 1037060 View attachment 1037061

The lady in blue: “Excuse me, are you one of the sales assistants?”

The man in the hat: "Yes, Ma'am... May I help you?"

- “Yes please, I haven't seen any whole-male slave... Have you got some in stock?”

- "Not this time, Ma'am. They've all been gelded before the boat crossing."

- “Oh I see… Well, I need some information on the long-haired female tied to the post…”

- "Of course! Is it for your personal use, Milady?"

- “Mine and my husband’s … I've checked her teeth and tongue : once tamed & trained as I like, she might reach my expectations. But my dear husband likes sometimes venturing into the wrong hole, if you see what I mean…”

- "I see very well, Ma'am."

- “I guess… and you wardens probably try the merchandise... So I was wondering if this slave, who's got a firm rump indeed, is really enjoyable to assfuck…”

- "Yes she is, Milady, and the slave to her right is even more so after having been whipped, I can tell you!"

- “I see… You men are all dirty perverts, aren't you?!”

- "uh... Yes Ma'am…"

- “Well, I'll take both... Could you make them delivered for this evening? Cleaned and shaved, of course!”

- "Of course, Milady, you won't be disappointed
I thought the pics were yours?

Slave inspection in 16 AD ( 2000 years to the day :))

tumblr_ny5yz8RLAz1s9cshlo1_500.jpg
I like the cfnf of the scene, and female slave trader

Back
Top Bottom