Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1054969
A dark skinned girl, who is aquired from captured primitive settlements, is domesticated, and put to work in her expected role in civilization, as a menial slave to proud and sophisticated members of civilized society. As a un dignified barbarian, she is only permitted a brief humble wrap around, to wear as a skirt, as she is below the right to decent clothing and must be kept in her place. She is expected to complianlty bare her breasts and dark skin, showing her place as owned female flesh, and separating her from the proud elegant ladies she serves,
As it should be, no?

726904979.jpg
She tries to contain her shame, as under the new administration, she is no longer declared a person, only a naked body, not to be glorified with clothing, but marked as simple properthy and must idly allow herself to be displayed as such, no longer involved in her own fate.
I don't know who the artist is.

View attachment 1055509
She tries to contain her shame, as under the new administration, she is no longer declared a person, only a naked body, not to be glorified with clothing, but marked as simple properthy and must idly allow herself to be displayed as such, no longer involved in her own fate.
I don't know who the artist is.
Very nice work by whoever the artist is.

1604021342.jpg
With the defeat of the barbarian tribes in the battlefields, their women, prized for their strong voluptios bodies, are left defensless and free for the taking. Not deserving of the dignity of civilized women, they are kept naked as bound chattle, to signify their inferiority as the women of primitive tribesmen. Proud of being strong, dignant women of their former tribes, they are frustrated by the dishonor of being made into the naked trophys of its destruction, serving their enemies and humiliating their fallen tribes, and the shame that their men, who they admired as their valiant defenders, were powerless to protect them, or their dignity as women. Once the proud women of strong men, but now reduced to indecent naked bodies, they are no longer derserving of the respect to considered women, only lewd naked flesh to be claimed by a conqueror, or appraised as naked female properthy and sold off as excess.

Another formorly proud woman, reduced to crude, sexual flesh:
1895063775.jpg
She is petrified, as she is forced to indecently thrust out her lewd naked breasts and torsos, loosing her claim as a dignified woman.
The signature reads Budd, but I am not familiar with the artist.

Last edited:

Slaves in Arena​

Hello

These are some images from the series Spartacus, season 1 episode 4, in it we see a man and a woman, naked, in chains exposed for entertainment, I found this super exciting, getting naked with people watching... what about you? would you like to be exposed naked that way?

Sorry, some pictures are in low quality

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png[

Last edited by a moderator:

Slaves in Arena​

Hello

These are some images from the series Spartacus, season 1 episode 4, in it we see a man and a woman, naked, in chains exposed for entertainment, I found this super exciting, getting naked with people watching... what about you? would you like to be exposed naked that way?

View attachment 1056348View attachment 1056351View attachment 1056352View attachment 1056353View attachment 1056354View attachment 1056355View attachment 1056356View attachment 1056357View attachment 1056358View attachment 1056359[
Not for myself, but yes I love this concept and it looks amazing the way they did it, thanks for sharing the screenshots in detail.

How utterly dehumanizing it must feel for a slave to be put on display like this, used as a living decoration, being made into nothing more than a body for the lustful gaze of the people there. Love the closeups of the female slave, her naked skin glistening with sweat from hours in the arena, the lifeless expression on her facing showing the exhaustion and resignation she feels. That strange serpentine sculpture wrapped around her is so interesting too, not to mention perfectly symbolic

Slaves in Arena​

Hello

View attachment 1056348View attachment 1056351View attachment 1056352View attachment 1056353View attachment 1056354View attachment 1056355View attachment 1056356View attachment 1056357View attachment 1056358View attachment 1056359[
Of course, this slave would love to be displayed in such a degrading way in chains… Is that not the ambition of any slave reading this?

I came across an artist by the name of Lady Carole with a fairly basic style of ink drawing but the concepts are exquisite. This one is for all us male slaves who dream of cruel mistresses and/or full Femocracy

View attachment 1057352View attachment 1057353View attachment 1057354View attachment 1057355View attachment 1057356View attachment 1057357View attachment 1057358
I agree. Basic style but very good ideas and development of the stories . It is a pity that women are not subjected. I love the F/F art.

Back
Top Bottom