Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
I particularly like the drawings which follow, it is a situation that I know, a very gentle training and by a woman it works by promises to remove one constraint after another, by reducing or promising to alleviate the suffering and it works, in fact the Mistress has no leniency but she is simply very manipulative and perverse and of a great sadism, there are 15 drawings, I know it is a bit long but I have shortened it. number of views to show what I'm explaining
there are two sending and the drawings are from "Lilith"

a.jpga (1).jpga (2).jpga (3).jpga (4).jpga (5).jpga (6).jpga (7).jpg

Absolutely gorgeous, that Loincloth is superb, breasts aren’t bad and the sunburn is a great touch. Poor little miss Loinclothslave has had a long day, now it’s to the slave pits, perhaps a stop at the punishment post as her whip marks appear to have faded so she needs some fresh ones…

2nd one is posted by the artist on his art thread here at Cruxforums-sorry I forget who, but I linked it in the Transport thread- it’s an amazing slave caravan render with an interesting hierarchy amongs the slave girls…

@Dafnees

This one really spoke to me

F0853666-389F-426F-8B53-A91C36694CB5.jpeg

First Day:

After her capture, Ariel begins her training upon her knees. She will learn proper subservience as her new Mistress begins her training with simple directions. Her training single tail at the ready to teach the new slave, now to be referred to as “324-735” her positions of obedience and that she was now property to be used. Subject only to Mistress’s Will, and to learn to love the lash

Back
Top Bottom