Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
I especially like this one - a slavegirl who's just been 'broken' - still shocked and terrified, but the massive iron collar is as hard and inescapable as her fate - those scars and bruises, she'll learn to wear with pride, as her new Master displays her in her total nakedness to his gloating friends ...

Oh come on, a beautiful slave girl in the bath and we only get a massage. What torture is this?
What Dominus (or Domina) wants they get. It isn't up to a slave girl to decide. She does as she is told.

I once gave a cyber bath to a gay Dominus in CW, right up front he was like 'Not interested in women there is going to be no sex.' I told him I am a bath slave and there to give him a bath or whatever he wanted not what he didn't want.

Afterwards he told me it was the best most relaxing bathing scene he had ever played because there were no sexual expectations and because I was very good at emoting.

In cyber play the objective is to create images in the mind that give your partner what they are looking for.

kisses

willowfall

What Dominus (or Domina) wants they get. It isn't up to a slave girl to decide. She does as she is told.

I once gave a cyber bath to a gay Dominus in CW, right up front he was like 'Not interested in women there is going to be no sex.' I told him I am a bath slave and there to give him a bath or whatever he wanted not what he didn't want.

Afterwards he told me it was the best most relaxing bathing scene he had ever played because there were no sexual expectations and because I was very good at emoting.

In cyber play the objective is to create images in the mind that give your partner what they are looking for.

kisses

willowfall
Interesting, thanks for explaining

Back
Top Bottom