Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
A trading caravan has arrived and the traders have set up their tents and are bringing their wares to the markets.
It's a multitude of things, but let's just say, these traders are also raiders, when the opportunity arises,
and they also bring some fresh goods to the slave markets.

This one is still virginal, and therefore her defilement is part of the package that is on sale.
For that reason, she is transported in clothed state.

Of course prospective buyers, if well-behaved, can look what is underneath.
These are honest traders who will never rip anyone off,
as they are interested in establishing a permanent business relation.
(Reputation is everything.)

night_s_gift_by_mjranum_stock_d2zmvyx.jpg

Last edited:
Some of the slaves, in their new state....
they don't quite know what to do with themselves.
How to comport themselves.

The traders have found that a certain kind of customer actually finds that endearing,
and will buy them exactly for that reason.

Something to shape according to their whims.

curvy_by_mjranum_stock_dw21k1.jpg

Some of these newly acquired slaves are nothing other than themselves,
perhaps not perfectly forthcoming in assuming trained slave poses
(where and why would they have learned that anyway)

nothing about them gives any hint of resistance or impertinence,
Shame perhaps yes,
can you blame them for that?

the_auction_block____by_mjranum_stock_d7h1tns.jpg

but nevertheless,
on the very same day they are purchased,
nay the same hour,
they find themself,
for seemingly no reason,
struck hard and cast to the floor

study_in_red___2_by_mjranum_stock_d8k9fvk.jpg

and just moments after:
they are ordered to sit down on their cross

study_in_red___1_by_mjranum_stock_d8k9fse.jpg

They understand that it's just by being themselves,
they provoke in their Master
the wish to see them suffer:

Like a wide field of pure fresh-fallen snow,
that he feels an urge to plow through

to leave his marks

it's what they are
the last hope being
that Master shall wish to see them suffer again and again

so,

"please not the nails Sir"

nail.pngnail.pngnail.pngnail.png

A series of very enticing vignettes, Malins. I don't think I'm the sort of master to immediately crucify a new girl (just a big softie, I suppose), but the situations and images work well with my imagination.

He is just playing with her mind, which is a very pliable thing.

He will run the nails over her
and poke her here and there
but when she goes up on her cross
it will only be ropes.

And since he made her feel so intensely, that she's just a slave and he can do whatever,
far more than that she'll complain about being cross-bound at all,
she'll be thankful for being spared!

He is just playing with her mind, which is a very pliable thing.

He will run the nails over her
and poke her here and there
but when she goes up on her cross
it will only be ropes.

And since he made her feel so intensely, that she's just a slave and he can do whatever,
far more than that she'll complain about being cross-bound at all,
she'll be thankful for being spared!

And if he teases her body while she is up there the results will be AMAZING ........ ummm .... not that I would know or anything like that.

kisses

willowfall

And if he teases her body while she is up there the results will be AMAZING ........ ummm .... not that I would know or anything like that.

kisses

willowfall
Tell her all about how of course she deserves to be nailed to a cross, she's made for it
(obliquely hint at having done it before)

bring out the nails, run them over her, and through her lips (both pairs)

blindfold her,
and then hurt her,
in those places where she would expect it ... if it came to that.

In that state it won't even matter that much to her what kind of hurt it is ,
what she'll feel in the very moment is -- You did it!!!

Not that I would ...

Love those MJ Ranum shots. He doe some amazing stuff. Such an eye for layout and lighting, while still extremely minimalist.

Tell her all about how of course she deserves to be nailed to a cross, she's made for it
(obliquely hint at having done it before)

bring out the nails, run them over her, and through her lips (both pairs)

blindfold her,
and then hurt her,
in those places where she would expect it ... if it came to that.

In that state it won't even matter that much to her what kind of hurt it is ,
what she'll feel in the very moment is -- You did it!!!

Not that I would ...

Not that I've EVER done a mindfuck *looks innocently towards the ceiling*, but two people could truly pull off a good one.

Blindfold, tie to the cross. After the threats and abuse and rubbing of nails...put one in her hand. A large one. Then remove it. One person holds nail, and touches it to wrist, briefly, between ropes holding her down, then holds it lightly above wrist in place while the hammer is readied. Then the hammer comes down.
The person holding the hammer is holding the nail, and drives it into a piece of wood directly under the arm of the crux. You will hear the hammer strike the nail, and feel it reverberate in the wood.

Wanna take it a step further? At the moment of the strike, person #2 touches the same spot on the wrist with an electric shock. A prank electric shock pen would work great. The shock will numb the wrist slightly (which isn't great at sensory stuff, anyway), making it feel like the nail is still there. Do this for each hammer strike. A bit more? Pour a bit of warm honey over the wrist. It feels like blood when it runs down.
Definitely don't look for a shock pen here. I'm sure it would be a terrible idea.

Again, not that I've ever done anything like this, or studied how the mind creates its own reality in extreme situations. If you ever wanna know the sick things you can do with a credit card, just let me know.

Not that I've EVER done a mindfuck *looks innocently towards the ceiling*, but two people could truly pull off a good one.

... I'm sure it would be a terrible idea.

Again, not that I've ever done anything like this, or studied how the mind creates its own reality in extreme situations. If you ever wanna know the sick things you can do with a credit card, just let me know.
You and your completely disavowed, never ever tried, absolutely terrible ideas ;) Honestly in a situation like that I couldn't tell in the very moment what kind of pain something would be or what it could mean, so something simple like just a splash of hot wax on the top my foot would work. Just for that one moment but that's good enough.

Last edited:
You sound like JUST the type of girl that I liked to play with. A some point, I should probably describe the sensory overload scene I did with my wife (and about a dozen other people).

For anyone who hasn't seen them ...
... two short films from the Ribe Viking Center in Denmark

Interesting. I am actually very familiar with the Ribe Viking Center. They do really good work, and their film productions are top notch.
I NEVER expected to see one of their videos here, though. Good finds.

Back
Top Bottom