Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Given that buyer interest is beginning to pick up,
the trader orders her to show off a bit...

pbr3b.jpg pbr4.jpg

New to this whole slavery thing, is she?

Indeed, it's her first sale.
So far she is unmarked by the whip ...
seeing what it did to to others, has been enough.

The trader has decided not to put her on offer on the wild, raucous open air market ...
the overwhelming raw intensity of the impressions there,
might cause a sensitive one like this to freeze up ... which wouldn't be good for anyone.
Instead she's being presented indoors, in the market hall...

Given that buyer interest is beginning to pick up,
the trader orders her to show off a bit...

View attachment 909909 View attachment 909910

Indeed, it's her first sale.
So far she is unmarked by the whip ...
seeing what it did to to others, has been enough.

The trader has decided not to put her on offer on the wild, raucous open air market ...
might cause a sensitive one like this to freeze up ... which wouldn't be good for anyone.
OK, double my bid!!!

another slave is brought to the market...

View attachment 909860
It's nice to see an European breed with such delicate breasts. I don't care about the shape of udders when it comes to those work animals you send to mines or quarries. But this one looks almost suitable to be a house pet of mine. I don't usually like European breeds for that purpose... they remind me too much of a cow with than a proper woman. Not that I regard any of those savage beasts with our modest and graceful woman folks. But this one may serve as a close approximation if it's not hiding any deformities or a disease.

But I won't buy it without fully examining it first. Why it hasn't learned proper manners for a slave yet? I don't speak the Barbarian language so please order it to move its hands away for me, so I can see if it's really worth my money.

Last edited:
Meanwhile the great Emarukk is still shaving slaves on DA - for now, at least ...
It's the first step of their bodies being conformed to their buyer's preference...
Well, the custom detailing on a new purchase is very important to the discerning buyer.
Also a nice touch, and the atmosphere is better. Likely to add a few denarii to the price, I daresay, but you get what you pay for. At least she won't be sunburned or abused by the riff-raff.

(Also, if you have a link to a picture series for this girl, I would be most grateful.)

But I won't buy it without fully examining it first. Why it hasn't learned proper manners for a slave yet?

The trader orders the item to present itself for further investigation.

pbr5.jpg
The trader calls out,

"So who is going to take this delicate slender beauty into their possession! "
"I welcome the usual bidders, but I must say I'm pleasantly surprised to see a visitor who has made the long and dangerous travel all the way from the hermit kingdom! "
"Where will she go, I wonder ... consider that once she's gone, she'll be far far away and you'll never see her again! "
"You lost the bidding just because you wanted to save a few lousy coins ... that's a regret that will haunt you till the end of your days!"
"Five hundred dollars? What are you, a bunch of paupers?!?!"

The trader thinks to himself, ...

they have no idea. They only ever see the finished product ... a perfect. unblemished, obedient slave-girl.
... and they never want to think about all the bloody work that goes into it ...
just to get one girl like that on the block for them to buy without having to take a risk in their life.
The scouting, the failed raids, the runaways, the unbreakable spirits you have to crucify ...
... the disappointment when the whole coffle gets the drop-dead fever, and it was all in vain.
It ain't easy being a slaver, I say, the hardest work there is!
... and when they think we can't hear them, they sneer, they look down at us!
And where would their nice and shiny empire be without us? Right down the drain!
Ain't never gonna get respect from them for all the hard work I do ... so I'm gonna go for their money.
At $500 I'm barely breaking even!

The trader orders the item to present itself for further investigation.

View attachment 910236
The trader calls out,

"So who is going to take this delicate slender beauty into their possession! "
"I welcome the usual bidders, but I must say I'm pleasantly surprised to see a visitor who has made the long and dangerous travel all the way from the hermit kingdom! "
"Where will she go, I wonder ... consider that once she's gone, she'll be far far away and you'll never see her again! "
"You lost the bidding just because you wanted to save a few lousy coins ... that's a regret that will haunt you till the end of your days!"
"Five hundred dollars? What are you, a bunch of paupers?!?!"

The trader thinks to himself, ...

they have no idea. They only ever see the finished product ... a perfect. unblemished, obedient slave-girl.
... and they never want to think about all the bloody work that goes into it ...
just to get one girl like that on the block for them to buy without having to take a risk in their life.
The scouting, the failed raids, the runaways, the unbreakable spirits you have to crucify ...
... the disappointment when the whole coffle gets the drop-dead fever, and it was all in vain.
It ain't easy being a slaver, I say, the hardest work there is!
... and when they think we can't hear them, they sneer, they look down at us!
And where would their nice and shiny empire be without us? Right down the drain!
Ain't never gonna get respect from them for all the hard work I do ... so I'm gonna go for their money.
At $500 I'm barely breaking even!

After nodding my gratitude to the trader who kindly ordered the barbarian female to assume the proper pose for an inspection, I waved toward Fang who was rummaging through exotic fruits from a nearby stall.

"Come here, and see if this would be a suitable gift for our father," I shouted to my brother as I stepped closer to take a look at the trembling creature.

From the way it puts its hands behind the head at the command of the trader, I can see that it has received at least some basic training, possibly under a whip as seen from the faint scars upon its otherwise spotless skin.

However, the awkward manner in which it thrusts its breasts or the way it timidly spread its legs made me suspect if it should require some additional breaking before it can be made useful.

"Wow, it's so tall. Look at those legs!" I turned my head at the familiar voice from behind. Fang is a bit shorter than I, so I pushed the barbarian down by its shoulder so that he can reach its face without having to stand on his toes.

"Yeah, it's one of the few redeeming qualities they have," I ran my hand over the barbarian's thigh as I continued, "and it also makes them such a good mule when you need them to carry some burden." I ended my words with a hearty slap on its buttock, which drew a frown from the trader who was observing us with wary eyes.

"Oh, you want to buy this for work?" Fang stopped examining the barbarian's teeth and raises his eyebrows. "It looks too slender for that, I wonder how long it will last dragging the cart all day long."

"Of course not, it'd be a gift to our father, remember?" I reassured him with a smile and said, "but you know how capricious he can be in such a matter." Seeing Fang pulls his finger and wipe in over the dishevelled blonde fur of the creature, I gestured it to return to its initial pose so that he can continue his inspection to the lower parts of its body.

"Even if it's for his bedroom rather than for hauling his wares, it won't last that way forever," I explained as I grabbed the barbarian's arm and raise it higher to see the firmness of its breast.

"It's always good to be able to squeeze some value out of them before they become totally worthless." I could feel its muscles twitch under my grip as Fang kneaded its erect nippings with his fingers. "And these European breeds are sturdy as a horse, even their female specimens. That's why they are so highly sought after as domestic or work slaves," I concluded my words as I gave other buyers a concerned look. It looks like we aren't the only one who has noticed the exceptional qualities this particular item possesses.

"May I check its... pussy?" Fang asked shyly, reddening his cheeks in embarrassment and anticipation alike. I smiled at the innocent side of my little brother, but I couldn't grant his wish right away.

"Sure, you can. We can't buy an expensive slave without inspecting its every feature thoroughly, anyway," observing him grinning from ear to ear, I quickly added, "But we shouldn't do it without asking for permission from its current owner. You know, people here don't put a special collar to virgin slaves like we do, so we should be careful not to damage such merchandise before we buy them."

I beckoned the trader who was busy talking with other buyers to see if he'd allow us to have a closer look on his ware, wondering whether they are so ignorant, or so affluent to bid on a female slave even without feeling its juice upon their fingers.

Last edited:
so we should be careful not to damage such merchandise before we buy them."

I beckoned the trader who was busy talking with other buyers to see if he'd allow us to have a closer look on his ware, wondering whether they are so ignorant, or so affluent to bid on a female slave even without feeling its juice upon their fingers.
I'm sure anyone expressing genuine interest will be allowed to inspect the goods. And since this is an auction in an enclosed space, not a wild open air thing, probably all the buyers are somewhat vetted anyway, or may have paid a deposit to enter the auction ...

(Also, if you have a link to a picture series for this girl, I would be most grateful.)
One of the pics has a Cyrillic signature on it that says "Popov"

pbr4.jpg
and when I throw that one at google images it tells me "Victoria Sokolova by Andrey Popov".

Back
Top Bottom