Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
slaves

slave tumblr_nrsp37NMWl1radjano3_1280.jpgSlave Girls 316.jpgSlave Girls 315.jpgSlave Girls 314.jpgbdsmlr-169345-4QGfdPh6Nx.jpgSlave Girls 313.jpgbdsmlr-447527-L4vbzHO55f.jpgCoffle 79.jpg

This Egyptian pic is cute (especially the little bum of the naked slave girl). The creator obviously copied poses and props from original souces, but made some mistakes: why the hell is the dancing girl in the center carrying a white painted (rather too small) oxhide ingot??? :)

And as Master’s newest slave, for which he paid a premium, I am expected to do what??? No! I tell you, no! Under no circumstances would a proper young English lady like myself submit to THAT! Yuch! Kindly tell him NO!
Ah,but you're a Blue State lady,aren't you ??
Minnesota-born,I'm led to believe...?? ;)

And as Master’s newest slave, for which he paid a premium, I am expected to do what??? No! I tell you, no! Under no circumstances would a proper young English lady like myself submit to THAT! Yuch! Kindly tell him NO!
I think you still have some lessons to learn about this whole "slave" business. Now as a proper young English lady, I'm sure you're quite acquainted with the use of a riding crop?

My Dominus (Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix commonly known as Sulla and played here by SeD) has decided to sell his new (but already used by him) acquisition. Smyrna, to one of his officers for the night while on the march. The bidding began at 200 Sestertius (used as currency until about 301 CE).

kisses

willowfall

Displayed_001.jpgDisplayed_002.jpgDisplayed_003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom