Slaves at work

Go to CruxDreams.com
I always wondered, how did tibool make his/her art? Seems like no one else has that style
I’ve studied them very closely over the last few years, and I’m pretty sure they are photomontages or photo-edits, put through an “art filter” to make them look more like drawings, and then finished off with a little bit of (digital) drawing on top, to add some texture.

“ Tibool” (real name Nikolay Bessonov) also produced stunning paintings in oil, which appeared under his own name, and many pencil works most of which appear under the name “DeLucena”. Sadly he passed away about two years ago; so we lost 3 great artists in one go.

I’ve studied them very closely over the last few years, and I’m pretty sure they are photomontages or photo-edits, put through an “art filter” to make them look more like drawings, and then finished off with a little bit of (digital) drawing on top, to add some texture.

“ Tibool” (real name Nikolay Bessonov) also produced stunning paintings in oil, which appeared under his own name, and many pencil works most of which appear under the name “DeLucena”. Sadly he passed away about two years ago; so we lost 3 great artists in one go.
Thanks a lot for the information. I love the Tibool art and his way to show women as beast of burden or working very hard in the mine. I did not know that he passed away.

On the other hand, it's difficult for me to think that he did his work from photos. I can't imagine some real models pretending this kind of hard work and poses...
1877107330.jpg1925873840.jpgtibm015.jpgtibm023.jpgtibm31.jpgtibm42.jpgtibm64.jpgtibm133.jpgtibm194.jpgtibm233.jpg
All the best,
Dafnees

I think if difficult to find real photos (real women) doing this... I imagine... Otherwise I would be delighted to see the movie.
View attachment 934959View attachment 934960View attachment 934961View attachment 934962View attachment 934963View attachment 934964View attachment 934965View attachment 934966
All the best,
Dafnees
Well.. it’s my theory he hired and photographed the models himself and directed the poses, then superimposed the figures on to backgrounds he may also have photographed himself. But I don’t know for sure.

Here's a Delucena. Wish I could draw even half as well as this... You can see the similarity to Bessonov's work.
Ollie/Sundog

Attachments

• P-021.jpg
    P-021.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 518

I'm inclined to agree, I have 2 of his pics somewhere which suggest this very strongly, I'll have a look for them.

Meanwhile, let's see some of NV's suffering slaves

nvtumblr_ogpro8CAHK1ue0fv6o1_1280.pngnvtumblr_ogprmiabtU1ue0fv6o1_500.jpgnvtumblr_ogprlodM3R1ue0fv6o1_1280.jpgnvtumblr_ogprk9gXKR1ue0fv6o1_1280.pngnvtumblr_ogprjqG7Tb1ue0fv6o1_500.jpgnvtumblr_ogprjdlvdj1ue0fv6o1_500.jpgnvtumblr_ogprizPZJ41ue0fv6o1_1280.jpg

One of mine that's inspired by Tibool. Not sure if I've posted this before. Someday I'll manage to get everything on one piece of paper...
Ollie/Sundog

Attachments

• mines1.jpg
    mines1.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 463
Back
Top Bottom