Slaves at work

Go to CruxDreams.com
One way to keep the figure under control, and without clothes it's easy to monitor too

presents_by_cutetortures_dcuzt35.jpg_9_by_cutetortures_dcuitbx.jpgrain_by_cutetortures_deg7enx.jpgHard Labor 281.jpgHard Labor 278.jpghard key01a.jpg

I love this as a uniform, consisting of only a few basic signfiers, but keeping them completally naked otherwise. I like that they are collared as well, but I would prefer if they were also barefoot. Maybe, if they had garters around their ankles, like with their wrists. I also like that their fat cunts are shaved when they are on display.

Last edited:
I've done this, not naked and chained of course, but manually towed a boat out of shallow water. Considering it was a good sized boat with 5 people in it I was surprised at how easily it moved. Only had to move it 100 yards so so but still.

kisses

willowfall

Gal, one day you gotta write a memoire ... looks like you experienced things takes five normal people or more to beat you. Being beaten by 5 guys is also probably is among those memories .... :)

Luv ya.

Gal, one day you gotta write a memoire ... looks like you experienced things takes five normal people or more to beat you. Being beaten by 5 guys is also probably is among those memories .... :)

Luv ya.

Well not physically beaten by 5 guys but I have been the only girl on the basketball court and I did shut down my guy. Lol.

I have a built in advantage, 5 much older brothers who were a lot more like really cool uncles than brothers who have always encouraged me to grab life with both hands ....... and on numerous occasions run interference for me with my parents, lol.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom