Slaves at work

Go to CruxDreams.com
I once tried unloading the hay wagon in just my bra (it was so fucking hot, the weather!). Since was an all girl team we were like , what the hell why not. I lasted about 10 bales and it ranks as one of the dumbest ideas I ever had.

Finally called it quits when a piece of hay pierced my bra and stabbed me in the nipple.

kisses

willowfall

I once tried unloading the hay wagon in just my bra (it was so fucking hot, the weather!). Since was an all girl team we were like , what the hell why not. I lasted about 10 bales and it ranks as one of the dumbest ideas I ever had.

Finally called it quits when a piece of hay pierced my bra and stabbed me in the nipple.

kisses

willowfall
Thats why most people prefer slaves. First, there are no bras that could be damaged and second, there is no quitting :)
tumblr_owqvkqp7SY1rdc5oto1_400.gif

Wonderful manip! :p

Tree lounges against a tree while I do his yard work naked. What a guy! :confused:

And notice the whip marks incentive on my backside

I can't beat that, but I can try.
Less talk more effort!

dcovv95-5b90d4fa-1c57-4203-8533-ae500fbb55e8.jpgdcovzev-bbc896ad-4bcd-43e1-99ce-796f6d62c0eb.jpg

You hit one of my most recent favourite fantasies there. Nude slaves doing the household, especially the annoying cleaning. That would be so convenient, on many levels! ;)

I normally post that sort of thing on different threads, usually nudes out of place.

These will go here, though

Hard Labor 158.jpgHard Labor 160.jpgHard Labor 159.jpgHard Labor 157 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom