Slaves at work

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree had a girlfriend in the late 70s that did help him change the tie-rod ends on his '66 Mustang in his dad's garage. She did quite well fitting in where Tree couldn't reach!!!
I’m reading so much into that statement … hidden meanings, I mean. Really Tree, most people back then did it in the back seat, not on the garage floor!

Tree had a girlfriend in the late 70s that did help him change the tie-rod ends on his '66 Mustang in his dad's garage. She did quite well fitting in where Tree couldn't reach!!!

My oldest brother's ex actually took Shop in HS (late 70s) and they rebuilt a car motor. So one day my brother asked her if she had all that knowledge why she wasn't helping him work on the tractors and cars.

Her response was "Because I'm a whole lot cuter that you are and intend to stay that way."

I have to admit she was very attractive............ and she DID help shovel out stalls.

kisses

willowfall

801.jpg
Slaves should be barefoot IMHO

Athlete's foot can bench one of your slaves for days. Then there's production slowdowns... lost revenue...

View attachment 1246764 can help, but SHOES are the best preventative.

Ah you’re failing to appreciate the upside- when disabled by such impacts to their bare feet instead of regarding the time as wasteful recovery time, use the enforced immobilization yo practice the various foot tortures like bastinado, hammering pins and nails beneath toenails or through flesh, hot irons applied to the foot soles and between the toes, Spanish Boots…

With so much opportunity for agonising torture, what’s a couple of days of lost schedule? Just whip the other slaves harder to increase production. All I see is benefits, no downside

Athlete's foot can bench one of your slaves for days. Then there's production slowdowns... lost revenue...

That’s a valid concern, but it is not the only, let alone overriding one. What matters more is the right mindset. Which is brought about by - among other things - the proper attire. Which - in the case of slaves - means lack of shoes. It’s a status thing.

Hmmmm .... based on how good various non-Western countries sports teams (many play\practice their sports barefoot) are I'm thinking barefoot may not be a bad idea.

It is well before my time but does anybody remember Shambel Abebe Bikila winning the 1960 Olympic Marathon in Rome barefoot?

Thinking as a business person here but just have your slaves wash their feet (a side benefit for those of you with a foot fetish) everyday after work and skip the expense of the shoes or medicines.

And while we're at it that clothing expense line looks a little high ................

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom