Slaves at work

Go to CruxDreams.com
Found a picture of a slavegirl at work from an archive of my renderings... This is an illustration to the story I wrote about a girl who gets interested in selfbondage. Here she's reproducing a scenario I found on Bound Anna (https://www.boundanna.com/gallery/gallery005.html): the keys to her chains are under a layer of soil and she has no choice but to do hard labor in order to get out!

(I think there was a twist about some keys missing and her having to walk a couple of miles chained to her emergency spot, but I don't remember the story that well any more :))
I wonder what plants these are?

I wonder what plants these are?
I think it's potatoes? Hopefully the owner of the land she trespassed on doesn't mind her trampling his crops. Or, maybe he'll offer to redirect her energy and love for digging holes towards helping him with the actual harvest... His harvester just happened to break recently but he does have an old whip in the barn to motivate her. :D

I think it's potatoes? Hopefully the owner of the land she trespassed on doesn't mind her trampling his crops. Or, maybe he'll offer to redirect her energy and love for digging holes towards helping him with the actual harvest... His harvester just happened to break recently but he does have an old whip in the barn to motivate her. :D
And it may also threaten to deprive her of the privilege of wearing clothes.

Yep! There's no need to spend fuel or tire out your horses if you have a delinquent servant girl (or a lady from your weekly bridge club that has lost a few too many games and needs to be taken down a peg).

(Background art source: Henry Dixon, "No. 54. Queen’s Head Inn Yard, Southwark". I got inspired by how Tibool used to merge drawings and photographs and wanted to try something similar with my renders)

Attachments

• green_energy.jpg
    green_energy.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 692
Found a picture of a slavegirl at work from an archive of my renderings... This is an illustration to the story I wrote about a girl who gets interested in selfbondage. Here she's reproducing a scenario I found on Bound Anna (https://www.boundanna.com/gallery/gallery005.html): the keys to her chains are under a layer of soil and she has no choice but to do hard labor in order to get out!

(I think there was a twist about some keys missing and her having to walk a couple of miles chained to her emergency spot, but I don't remember the story that well any more :))
could you tell us where to find your story?

199_1000.jpg
Well, will you look at that! @montycrusto is now a God-Emperor! Shit! We mods sitting here at CF Control Central are now going to have to moderate a whole shit-load of new incoming limericks! Think there’s time to push that site crashing button before it’s too late?

Safety vest is missing, but she should work like this. To know her position as a slave. Safety helmet, safety goggles are necessary for her work, but the boots ?

Back
Top Bottom