Slaves at work

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't know what you mean...They are hooked in a free way but not too bad...Would you have prefer they are hooked in other more efficient way?

The problem is that ALL those methodologies are wrong. In order to get the most out of a draft animal you have to hook them up to conform to their body type.

Horses do not actually "pull" a wagon they push it. Their body strength is front to back and thus the design of both the harness and the wagon is designed to translate their power effectively that's why they (and cattle) are hitched the way they are.

Humans are designed to also push and not pull but because we are bipeds we need to have a solid structure in front of us (like a bar) to translate our strength into "draft". Having a girl pull a mini\pony cart as depicted here works because there is relatively little weight in it.

Moving anything over say 200 pounds and distance requires the proper harness and hitch set up.

kisses

willowfall

have any of these carts got a "proper harness and hitch set up"??View attachment 893231View attachment 893232

Nope. in order for a human to most effectively translate their power to work the the object they are moving has to be in front of them (that's why the basic design of the wheel barrow has been set in stone for thousands of years). So a bar that they are pushing against with their hands works best. Think of the grist mills you see slaves working or a capstan on a ship.

On a horse the most effective method is a collar over their neck that rests on their shoulders. They push into the collar and straps on the hames (the item that holds the collar in place on the horse's shoulders by pressure) translate that push to the wagon as a pull.

Being we are bipeds (and our frames are designed to be upright) a collar or breast strap doesn't work as well on us.

But, fantasy being what it is, fantasy artists rarely think thru what they are creating. Sort of like the artists who depict a girl giving a blowjob to a guy AFTER she has been nailed to the cross.

Being a historian and logical I find my fantasies are more compelling\stimulating the closer they comes to reality not the farther away they get.

kisses

willowfall

Nope. in order for a human to most effectively translate their power to work the the object they are moving has to be in front of them (that's why the basic design of the wheel barrow has been set in stone for thousands of years). So a bar that they are pushing against with their hands works best. Think of the grist mills you see slaves working or a capstan on a ship.

On a horse the most effective method is a collar over their neck that rests on their shoulders. They push into the collar and straps on the hames (the item that holds the collar in place on the horse's shoulders by pressure) translate that push to the wagon as a pull.

Being we are bipeds (and our frames are designed to be upright) a collar or breast strap doesn't work as well on us.

But, fantasy being what it is, fantasy artists rarely think thru what they are creating. Sort of like the artists who depict a girl giving a blowjob to a guy AFTER she has been nailed to the cross.

Being a historian and logical I find my fantasies are more compelling\stimulating the closer they comes to reality not the farther away they get.

kisses

willowfall
Ok, I understand it. I know what you mean.

Then these harnessed ponies could work the best. According to the fact that they have to push a bar.

Also I assume that the view from behind must be more exciting too.

Ponygirls (1).jpgPonygirls.jpg
All the best,
Dafnees

A slave putting at work. I love this picture the woman and the way she is pulling a cart.

Can you help me to find where this picture come from?
Captura.JPG
It seems to come from "Strip and Strap" page according to the style....
Any suggestion?

All the best,
Dafnees

Back
Top Bottom