Slaves of Emarukistan

Go to CruxDreams.com
What does "slightly used" mean? I think if there are only slight marks or scuffs on the original finish, and all the moving parts and internal mechanics are in top condition, I would consider it. ;) :D

You do a very fine thing in slave market images. Really nice work. :)

What does "slightly used" mean? I think if there are only slight marks or scuffs on the original finish, and all the moving parts and internal mechanics are in top condition, I would consider it. ;) :D

You do a very fine thing in slave market images. Really nice work. :)
Thank you!
Yes, some of those collect small cratches in the learning and taming process.

By the way, how I can embed pictures using code? I tried and failed. I could share images from Emarukistan.club and spare your server load.

Thank you!
Yes, some of those collect small cratches in the learning and taming process.

By the way, how I can embed pictures using code? I tried and failed. I could share images from Emarukistan.club and spare your server load.
Very easy. Use the insert image button (ctrl+p).
Image1.jpg

Emarukk seems to have disappeared along with his pics so I'm going to fill the empty spaces. melissa.

Em 1.jpg

Karabert-Girls-Kori-Page-007-EM.jpg
Ponygirls are back! It took a few years, but now they are here. In Emarukistan echoes of delicate hooves means only one thing: Bullyboys are here and they want to have their pony show! They are generous with their gold to the house that arranges the best show. Karabert is lucky to have Tamar. This valuable slave not only has a good relationship with bullyboys but she also speaks their language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Em 6.jpg

Ronia was staring at Tashima. She was sure that girl would perform well, but she was also worried. Ronia didn’t want to be beaten because of other girls' failure. She had taught Tashima as well as possible, but the young bitch was innocent. Her innocence made Ronia worried. Anything could happen when she needed to serve a real Master. Ronia had shown her how to please a man, and she was pleased to see how well she learned to suck juices out from the slave boy. With Ronias guidance bitch was sucking well and giving her ass as she should. But by Mistresses order, they kept her untouched, which worried Ronia; the girl was not fucked to her pussy. All restrictions only because of some stupid legend that started from noble circles who wanted to marry their princesses without bastards appearing to ask for throne or heritage. Now Master would fuck her for real, and she never experienced that, and a girl was innocent. She simply didn’t have any idea about the life of the pleasure slave. In her world woman married and made children to her husband. Now this villager should be a pleasure slave who fucks her Master's mind off. Ronia knew that this would not happen, but at least she should survive Masters fucking without fainting.

Ronia had shown most of the secrets to Tashima. She started from simple movements of the hand to swinging her hips. With Ronia, Tashima had learned how to please not only a man but also a woman and have small joy by her hand. Of course, she enjoyed it when Ronia massaged her, but she was not a horny girl. Ronia realized that it was not natural to Tashima. This girl was more servant than pleasure slave. The girl’s innocence made Ronia feel sick with her worries. In her mind, she was not ready to face her Master. When Ronia learned they would meet Master Kartok she was even more worried. Among slaves, Master Kartok was famous for his endless desire for beauty, and there was all kind of tales about his manhood. Some girls claimed that he had two cocks and took both holes at once. Ronia was sure that this was a tale. But she was worried. If Master Kartok were that kind of beast they told him to be, this girl would faint before he starts. If Master were not pleased, Ronia would be punished.

Usually, pleasure slaves from famous houses are sold to rich Masters to the palaces and harems. Ronia cursed her bad luck. She was sold to a slave dealer whose customers she was pleasing like a common whore. Ronia loved to fuck them and see how they were under her power when she did her tricks, but that was not a luxurious harem. Mistress lived a simple way and didn’t offer too much luxury around her unless she was feasting with a potential customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom