Slaves of Emarukistan

Go to CruxDreams.com
Slaves are slaves but crucifixion is still the worst way to die
I think if you are buying slavegirls this beautiful only to crucify them, then one really has to question your judgement. ;)

2021-06-12-Nune-and-Tamar-2-Emarukistan.jpg
This is beautiful, Emarukk. Two lovely slave girls with intriguing expressions that hint at the joys and pleasures that await the buyer. They really sell themselves. One would buy them just to add sensual beauty to the environment, never mind anything else they could do. Look how well they enhance that carpet, for example. Why even have a carpet if you don't place beautiful things on it? :D

Em 53.jpg
Gayne was not from B’tumi, but I was sure she would stay in style. Slaves were prepared to walk through the city, and then she was leading us. She used this opportunity to display these two redheaded gems to get as much attention as possible. Few potential buyers stopped us and quickly viewed slaves. Gayane led us to the private garden that had a lovely walkway through the garden, leading to a sea view. After a crowded and noisy city, a garden with shades from trees and a cool sea breeze was like an oasis. Birds were singing, and peacocks were wandering around walking paths.

Soon I noticed two slaves waiting for us. It was a pleasure to see that Ani was still with Gayane. She was a small size nice girl who knew all the tricks to serve a man. The tall boy was unknown to me, but it was easy to guess why he was with Gayane. Ani gave me a short look, but he kept her face down. She smiled very tempting way, reminding me about our last meeting. That girl knew how to please a man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Em 33.jpg

Karim was regretting his decision to buy two redhead princesses from Mukuziani. Younger was easy to handle and very submissive, but older was difficult. She did her best to make trouble and find ways to create confusion. She was not used to caning but made resistance and difficulties, although she knew she would get punished. The girl was not afraid of pain. That was not bad but made her taming difficult. Karim already guessed that even a long way from B'tumi to Goris would not kill her spirit. It would not matter how stubborn that girl was. Karim knew that Svengar would pay good gold for her and her sister.

One morning, shortly after the caravan continued its way, Karim realized that redhead sisters were missing. There was trouble between local girls, and they took the attention of the guards. Johan was supposed to take redhead princesses to the head of the column, but they were not there. Karim didn't make a big noise. He took a horse and ride around the caravan to see where the missing girls were. Karim asked Johan to stop the caravan and camp. Karim didn't say that girls were missing or gave any other explanation. It was just simple command. Then he rides in the direction they come from.

In the morning, when the caravan was prepared to move, Doucette and Dulcinea were together. They were kept alone from local girls to avoid trouble. That was because local girls were jealous. After all, they got some special treatment on the way because of their exotic appearance. When one of the guards took them and guided them to the head of the column, there was a fight between local girls. Doucette or Dulcinea didn't understand what the trouble was.

Suddenly they were left alone. Nobody locked Doucette's chain or cuffed their hands. Instead, everybody was busy with the fight. Finally, Doucette decided to move away from the caravan slowly. Dulcinea didn't agree with her sister, but she said only once that she didn't agree. They were linked with chains, naked and in the foreign surrounding. For Dulcinea, escape sounded like certain death. Doucette took the sword with her, and they hid behind a small hill among the grass and waited until the caravan departed.

Caravan left without them. They made their way away from the road to the mountains. Doucette was sure they would find something that would help them. They needed clothes and tools to open their collars. She had noticed that collars were locked only with the simple bolt, and they were easy to open. Doucette was full of hope, but Dulcinea was more pessimistic. She was sure they would be discovered and punished very hard.

When the rider appeared from the horizon and they failed to hide, Dulcinea was paralyzed in fear. Doucette was willing to fight. It was a lonely rider, not a big search party, and she knew she would have the chance to win. Then they would also have a horse. Her surprise was big when arrival was the Caravan Master. Man who bought them from Mukuziani and who planned to sell them in some strange city. Doucette would be happy to hit her sword to his skin.

This is outstanding, I love it a lot, and very topical for a thread called transport by @Perbrunsm who has been nice and newly active contributor. Regarding slave transportation methods. This one would fit perfectly if you wished to add it or allow me to copy it across?

Last edited:
The brunette in the centre might be me - she has my spirit as well as my looks - not crushed, in spite of being a naked captive, flicked by the Mistress's whip - I'm alert, gazing at the long road ahead, taking in the scenery - the mountains, the circling, hungry birds, the harsh stones and rough pebbles on the road, the sharp, spiky semi-desert grasses, all threatening our bare legs ... but I'm determined, I'll make it to the great city, to stand displayed in the slave bazaar!

I like that the slaves pulling the cart are dressed with only a skimpy rag to conceal their cunts, all that is required for a slave, showing that a master or mistress is willing to dress their slaves to maintain basic decency, even if they should otherwise be kept naked, but the ones led behind by a chain, being traded or transported, haven't yet been provided to an owner who is willing to make them as presentable as their own slaves. Leaving them completally naked, with their bare cunts crudely exposed, and making them less dignified than a slave who is properly owned and serves a master.
I also like the privilaged slave on the carriage. Her privilage is shown off as she is dressed more luxouriously, being allowed to cover more of her body, including her breasts. But the outfit she is provided with, still shows that she is a sexual object, and only consists plain fabric and straps, as complex clothing worn by free people aren't provided to slaves, and she is still marked as a piece of properthy with a collar.

Back
Top Bottom