Slaves of Emarukistan

Go to CruxDreams.com
The brunette in the centre might be me - she has my spirit as well as my looks - not crushed, in spite of being a naked captive, flicked by the Mistress's whip - I'm alert, gazing at the long road ahead, taking in the scenery - the mountains, the circling, hungry birds, the harsh stones and rough pebbles on the road, the sharp, spiky semi-desert grasses, all threatening our bare legs ... but I'm determined, I'll make it to the great city, to stand displayed in the slave bazaar!
Eulalia ci piaci sempre di più. :)

Slave Queen... The First Slave of the house is the owner's favorite. She/he can be educated and act as a supervisor for the lower-ranking slaves in the house. Competition for the position can be brutal. When slaves are busy taking ranks owners life is easier.

2021-09-05-Slave-Queen-Emarukistan.jpg
Em 18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the owner's favourite also provided with a personal or favourite slave?
I also notice that the head slave had the degraded role of pulling the carriage in the previous pictured, while her collared pet sat on top, showing how she rose within the slave hierarchy, and displaced the former head slave, even gaining her for herself.
I also like that when not in public, the lower slaves have no need for clothing, so are kept completely bare except for their collars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the owner's favourite also provided with a personal or favourite slave?
I also notice that the head slave had the degraded role of pulling the carriage in the previous pictured, while her collared pet sat on top, showing how she rose within the slave hierarchy, and displaced the former head slave, even gaining her for herself.
I also like that when not in public, the lower slaves have no need for clothing, so are kept completely bare except for their collars.
I wanted to swap their roles to play with the idea to change the owner's favorite... The former favorite would not be so happy about her new status. The highest-ranking slave would most likely use one of the other slaves as her own personal servant when the master is not around (or even when master is around slaves slave would know that her need to do the job while favorite looks nice next to master).

I wanted to swap their roles to play with the idea to change the owner's favorite... The former favorite would not be so happy about her new status. The highest-ranking slave would most likely use one of the other slaves as her own personal servant when the master is not around (or even when master is around slaves slave would know that her need to do the job while favorite looks nice next to master).
I love how you place the slaves in a hierachy, especially the idea of a head slave, who can feel privilaged or dominant over the other slaves, but still accepts her place as properthy.

Slaves have a strong military model system of ranks... when they are busy abusing each other Masters have fewer worries. It is hard to be a slave boy with ground-level rank when one of the highest-ranking slave girls hits her eyes on you... She will do her best to humiliate a slave boy who has been captured in battle and who failed to protect his women from the same fate this slave girl got when she was captured.

2021-09-24-Teaser-Emarukistan.jpg

Slaves have a strong military model system of ranks... when they are busy abusing each other Masters have fewer worries. It is hard to be a slave boy with ground-level rank when one of the highest-ranking slave girls hits her eyes on you... She will do her best to humiliate a slave boy who has been captured in battle and who failed to protect his women from the same fate this slave girl got when she was captured.

2021-09-24-Teaser-Emarukistan.jpg
This slave boy volunteers for her humiliation! Great render, nice to see a male on the bottom rung for a change!

It has been busy times in Emarukistan... I updated my site. That was great work, but I also transferred some old and gold poses to generation 8 characters. Now when I have the computer power to calculate those scenes, this will be fun.

Well... Doucette is not having fun. She is just hanging around and letting everybody else do the job.

2021-11-21-Alone-in-the-Dungeon-005-Emarukistan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom