Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
I applaud the creativity. How many times do we see the shocks administered to the same old places-breasts and genitals? But the feet can be very sensitive and might hurt just as much if not more. And, despite what some "nudity absolutists" might say, leaving a few articles of clothing on can be quite appealing.

i 4la.png

I applaud the creativity. How many times do we see the shocks administered to the same old places-breasts and genitals? But the feet can be very sensitive and might hurt just as much if not more. And, despite what some "nudity absolutists" might say, leaving a few articles of clothing on can be quite appealing.
She rather looks like a volunteer to test out this hypothesis!:confused:

A little consensual story, told in pictures, by Pilgrim. No crucifixions, no hanging, no brutal torture, but erotic nonetheless, at least IMO.

A man rescues the neighbor lady's cat and she invites him over to thank him

jolina.pngneighbor 2b.pngneighbor 2c.pngneighbor 2d.pngneighbor 2e.pngneighbor 2f.png

That's certainly friendly;). I don't know about you, but my neighbors aren't quite that friendly.

I know, she's been bad, letting that cat get into trouble and deserves some punishment.

neighbor 5.pngneighbor 5a.pngneighbor 5b.pngneighbor 5c.pngneighbor 5e.pngneighbor 5f.pngneighbor 5g.png

The series is on-going and if people like it, I will post the rest whenPilgrim finishes this most interesting story...

And in case you ask, Tree, I don't know if that's you in the hat. Do you have friendly neighbors?:D

I know, she's been bad, letting that cat get into trouble and deserves some punishment.

View attachment 574068View attachment 574069View attachment 574070View attachment 574071View attachment 574072View attachment 574073View attachment 574074

The series is on-going and if people like it, I will post the rest whenPilgrim finishes this most interesting story...

And in case you ask, Tree, I don't know if that's you in the hat. Do you have friendly neighbors?:D
Oh do continue!!!

Is this from Barb's younger days???

I know someone who is a slave being treated badly but there is nothing I can do for her.

Back
Top Bottom