Slow and Tender

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just a bit of writing for fun...

She wore a thin white tank top and a flowing white skirt, the kind that had uneven layers to reveal more leg from one side than the other.

I wanted her to feel subdued, and I wanted to feel a rush of power with every touch and gasp. She hinted at smiling when I told her to get on her knees and present her wrists to me, but I saw the fear in her eyes that we both loved. I folded the rope in half and slowly pulled its ends through the loop, letting her feel its weave. I wrapped it around again and her hands were pressed together. She made fists.

“Relax,” I commanded.

She breathed deeply and loosened her fingers.

When I had finished forming cuffs, I pulled them above her head and pulled her to her feet. She bit her lower lip and followed my lead as I reached for the hook in the ceiling and threaded the rope through. I wanted to zip it up with speed but reminded myself it was all about the anticipation. I let out a breath, too, and pulled the rope through the hook as slowly as I could manage.

Her elbows reached her face, then her arms were stretched until she was fully taught, and finally, I watched her feet lift until she was up on her toes. Exactly how I wanted her. I brought the rope around and tied it.

“Lift your legs.”

She obeyed, and I pushed her gently. She swung slightly, grinning at me, the skirt rustling. “May I catch myself?”

“You may.” Her delicate feet reached for the floor but she was forced to stand with her toes. She was at my mercy and the power of it surged through me.

While her eyes were full of anticipation, her tits spoke more loudly. Her breasts were medium-sized and her nipples were stiffening. I was hard already. I circled around her, and when I was in front of her again, I gently pinched both nipples. “Mmm,” she softly encouraged me.

I pinched harder and pulled. She inhaled sharply and lifted her feet again, giving me her full body weight. I tightened my grip and pulled her by the nipples, letting her swing back and forth once more.

When she swung toward me again, I caught her by the ass in both hands and gently let her settle back on her tiptoes. I reached a hand under the skirt waist and was delighted to feel the straps of a thong there and the soft skin of her bare ass around it. I moved to her side so I could reach between her legs.

“I’m glad you’re already wet, and I haven’t even gotten started,” I said.

She giggled.

The skirt was elastic, so I slowly pulled it down and off. “Step back,” I commanded, and she obeyed, relinquishing the skirt to me. I placed it on the table next to what I had prepared for tonight’s session.

I looked back at her. A perfect view. She was hanging helplessly and tiptoeing from foot to foot in a futile attempt to balance herself. Her long dark hair fell in curls around her tits. Her hands were brightening a little and her face was beginning to express how much her limbs were straining. I knelt and pulled her thong off, too. This revealed her sweet pussy – long lips and short hair, protruding clit. Now all that remained was the thin tank top, and I meant to destroy it. She’d told me ahead of time that I could.

I selected a whip from the rack that displayed my collection, a long bullwhip. I loved the way it wrapped around the body. She watched me approach, but I stopped and placed it on the table. I picked up a black bandana and rolled it up while stepping behind her. “Close your eyes.”

I passed the ends of the bandana above her head and between her upstretched arms. I slid it down over her eyes and tied its ends gently. “Can you see at all?”

“No.”

I smacked her ass. “No, what?”

“No, Sir,” she corrected.

The setup on the table wasn’t too elaborate. As they say, less is more. There were two cups – one with hot water, one with iced water. I had the clamps in the iced water already, turning them and their metal chain frigid. The pinwheel was in the hot water. I picked up both the pinwheel and the whip, and let its long lash stroke her skin.

Goosebumps spread across her body, and she tensed up. Her breasts rose and fell with short, quick breathing. She was anticipating the whip but was unprepared for my next move.

I stepped back, feeling the pinwheel with my own hand, letting it cool slightly. It was still very hot but would not burn. I moved her hair to the side and brushed the whip against her ass. She straightened, her toes still searching for steadiness. I ran the hot pinwheel between her shoulders and up the back of her neck.

She squealed in surprise and pain.

I ran the pinwheel up and down her most tender exposed parts – her lips, her cheeks, her sensitive armpits, and then down past the tank top. She let out small yelps at the small heated pricks on her skin. I moved up and down and across her ass, and goosebumps stood up all over it. I moved back to the table and heated the pinwheel again in the water, making her wait a full minute, dancing on her toes and making her mind run wild behind the blindfold. When I returned, I pressed the hot pins into the backs of her knees, making her jump and squeal again.

“Lift one foot.” She obeyed and I caught it. I ran the pinwheel all over the bottom of her foot. She was tickled and tormented, making for a high-pitched laughing sound as she squirmed from my grasp, but I held her firmly. I let it fall and she barely caught herself, shaking in position. “Now the other one.” She hesitated but offered it to me and I did the same to it. When I’d finished exciting her senses to the slightest inputs, and left her trying to support herself on pin-tickled feet, I retrieved the whip again.

I swung hard, and she heard it crack a split second before it struck. It wrapped around her torso and tore a hole in her white top. She screamed, both in surprise and pain. I stepped back further. Now the real fun would begin.

Just a bit of writing for fun...

She wore a thin white tank top and a flowing white skirt, the kind that had uneven layers to reveal more leg from one side than the other.

I wanted her to feel subdued, and I wanted to feel a rush of power with every touch and gasp. She hinted at smiling when I told her to get on her knees and present her wrists to me, but I saw the fear in her eyes that we both loved. I folded the rope in half and slowly pulled its ends through the loop, letting her feel its weave. I wrapped it around again and her hands were pressed together. She made fists.

“Relax,” I commanded.

She breathed deeply and loosened her fingers.

When I had finished forming cuffs, I pulled them above her head and pulled her to her feet. She bit her lower lip and followed my lead as I reached for the hook in the ceiling and threaded the rope through. I wanted to zip it up with speed but reminded myself it was all about the anticipation. I let out a breath, too, and pulled the rope through the hook as slowly as I could manage.

Her elbows reached her face, then her arms were stretched until she was fully taught, and finally, I watched her feet lift until she was up on her toes. Exactly how I wanted her. I brought the rope around and tied it.

“Lift your legs.”

She obeyed, and I pushed her gently. She swung slightly, grinning at me, the skirt rustling. “May I catch myself?”

“You may.” Her delicate feet reached for the floor but she was forced to stand with her toes. She was at my mercy and the power of it surged through me.

While her eyes were full of anticipation, her tits spoke more loudly. Her breasts were medium-sized and her nipples were stiffening. I was hard already. I circled around her, and when I was in front of her again, I gently pinched both nipples. “Mmm,” she softly encouraged me.

I pinched harder and pulled. She inhaled sharply and lifted her feet again, giving me her full body weight. I tightened my grip and pulled her by the nipples, letting her swing back and forth once more.

When she swung toward me again, I caught her by the ass in both hands and gently let her settle back on her tiptoes. I reached a hand under the skirt waist and was delighted to feel the straps of a thong there and the soft skin of her bare ass around it. I moved to her side so I could reach between her legs.

“I’m glad you’re already wet, and I haven’t even gotten started,” I said.

She giggled.

The skirt was elastic, so I slowly pulled it down and off. “Step back,” I commanded, and she obeyed, relinquishing the skirt to me. I placed it on the table next to what I had prepared for tonight’s session.

I looked back at her. A perfect view. She was hanging helplessly and tiptoeing from foot to foot in a futile attempt to balance herself. Her long dark hair fell in curls around her tits. Her hands were brightening a little and her face was beginning to express how much her limbs were straining. I knelt and pulled her thong off, too. This revealed her sweet pussy – long lips and short hair, protruding clit. Now all that remained was the thin tank top, and I meant to destroy it. She’d told me ahead of time that I could.

I selected a whip from the rack that displayed my collection, a long bullwhip. I loved the way it wrapped around the body. She watched me approach, but I stopped and placed it on the table. I picked up a black bandana and rolled it up while stepping behind her. “Close your eyes.”

I passed the ends of the bandana above her head and between her upstretched arms. I slid it down over her eyes and tied its ends gently. “Can you see at all?”

“No.”

I smacked her ass. “No, what?”

“No, Sir,” she corrected.

The setup on the table wasn’t too elaborate. As they say, less is more. There were two cups – one with hot water, one with iced water. I had the clamps in the iced water already, turning them and their metal chain frigid. The pinwheel was in the hot water. I picked up both the pinwheel and the whip, and let its long lash stroke her skin.

Goosebumps spread across her body, and she tensed up. Her breasts rose and fell with short, quick breathing. She was anticipating the whip but was unprepared for my next move.

I stepped back, feeling the pinwheel with my own hand, letting it cool slightly. It was still very hot but would not burn. I moved her hair to the side and brushed the whip against her ass. She straightened, her toes still searching for steadiness. I ran the hot pinwheel between her shoulders and up the back of her neck.

She squealed in surprise and pain.

I ran the pinwheel up and down her most tender exposed parts – her lips, her cheeks, her sensitive armpits, and then down past the tank top. She let out small yelps at the small heated pricks on her skin. I moved up and down and across her ass, and goosebumps stood up all over it. I moved back to the table and heated the pinwheel again in the water, making her wait a full minute, dancing on her toes and making her mind run wild behind the blindfold. When I returned, I pressed the hot pins into the backs of her knees, making her jump and squeal again.

“Lift one foot.” She obeyed and I caught it. I ran the pinwheel all over the bottom of her foot. She was tickled and tormented, making for a high-pitched laughing sound as she squirmed from my grasp, but I held her firmly. I let it fall and she barely caught herself, shaking in position. “Now the other one.” She hesitated but offered it to me and I did the same to it. When I’d finished exciting her senses to the slightest inputs, and left her trying to support herself on pin-tickled feet, I retrieved the whip again.

I swung hard, and she heard it crack a split second before it struck. It wrapped around her torso and tore a hole in her white top. She screamed, both in surprise and pain. I stepped back further. Now the real fun would begin.
This is excellent! Looking forward to the next installment.

Part 2

When the second lash tore into her thin shirt, she screamed again. This time she wasn’t surprised. Instead, she was only reacting to the sting of it wrapping around her.

I aimed carefully, and when the whip struck a third time, it tore open the front of the tank top, revealing the white welt it had just made on her breast. I pulled the bullwhip back slowly, and aimed for the air. It cracked loudly but did not strike her.

She screamed anyway, but the sound was cut off as she was surprised not to feel it.

I walked close to her and began stroking her breasts. “Do not scream in anticipation, love.” I said, “I will know if you are actually reacting to pain or just fear.”

“Yes, sir,” she managed, trembling.

I pinched each nipple through the torn shirt. It hadn’t fallen off yet and would take a good while to rip away.

She moaned lightly at my pinches, but was careful to obey.

I stepped back again, and swung the whip. It cracked loudly in the air again. She jumped and gasped, but did not scream. “Good girl,” I said.

She hardly had a chance to smile before I unleashed the full power of what I’d been building up to. The whip wrapped around her legs and she screamed in both surprise and pain on her bare skin. I aimed higher and it tore into the cloth covering her stomach. The screams were different each time, and I admired the sound. Her tank top was torn in several places now, but I aimed even higher. Her shoulders and exposed sensitive armpits felt the whip this time, and the end of it broke one of the straps.

I crossed the room to her again, and slowly pulled the broken strap down until her entire left breast was exposed. I wrapped one arm around her to steady her, then began sucking on the nipple, licking it rapidly.

“Ohhh…mmm.” She began to melt in pleasure. The moment I felt her muscles relax, I bit. The moan turned into a different kind of scream as my teeth dug into her tender flesh.

Again, I stepped back. I aimed for that beautiful breast, now wearing my bite mark in its center. The whip wrapped around and its end found the spot just below that breast. I hardly noticed it rip through the top as she screamed. I only wished to aim more carefully. Just slightly higher…there. As the tip of the bullwhip found the center of her exposed, bitten breast, she yelped and screamed louder. I had broken the skin just a little.

With each lash, I made sure to swing with such force that the shirt was shredded, and no longer protected the skin below it. I wanted it to fall off on its own, but soon she had red and white welts everywhere on her body, and all that remained of the top was that right strap. I aimed for it four times before I got it, and at last the shirt fell off completely, landing in tatters at her feet. Finally naked, she breathed heavily, her breasts sweaty and shaking. She was still struggling to balance on her tiptoes, and her hands were turning red.

I selected another whip. This one had braided leather thongs, and each braid was tied off with a heavy knot and smaller loose strands at the end. I swung at her exposed back, hard. She let out a different kind of scream than before, this time reacting to the sensation of the pain hitting with full force in many places instead of one. I walked around her and struck her belly, leaving red welts. I continued to circle around her, adding lashes wherever I thought she hadn’t felt enough pain yet. When every inch of her body was covered in welts, I set the whip down.

I went to the table where the iced water was still waiting. I drank some. I offered some to her, and she drank sloppily – partially because the blindfold and my silence gave her no warning. She gasped at the cold dripping down her body, and I retrieved the metal clamps from the bottom of the glass. I began stroking and playing with her nipples, and then pinched them into shape before applying the clamps.

We were both warmed up. I untied the rope from the hook above her, but left her wrists bound. I led her to the bed and she followed, walking gingerly in the blindfold. I made her lie down in the center of the bed and untied her wrists. At each of the four bedposts, I had already tied the ends of four more pieces of rope. I commanded her to spread herself out. She obeyed, shivering at the still-cold touch of the chain on her chest. I tied her wrists and ankles to the four bedposts, and she was helpless once more.

I took out a riding crop and began teasing her with its end. I ran the crop along her thighs and down her torso, stroking gently. I teased her for a few minutes like this.

She moaned in anticipation.

Part 3

I stepped back, weighing the crop in my right hand. I took in every detail of her naked body, spread out for me. Her curls were scattered, her blindfold remained, the ropes holding her wrists and ankles held her in position. The welts from the whipping were red and raised now, but her inner legs and thighs remained fresh.

Not for long, I thought, as I brought the end of the crop down hard on one of her thighs.

She jumped against her bonds in surprise and pain.

I slapped her skin harshly with the crop, watching her flesh jiggle with each strike. One more on her other thigh, then twice on her stomach.

She reacted with struggling and screams, and then shivered when I paused. Sweat made her shine, and I knew it would make each swat more painful. Her clamped nipples drew my attention, and I knew even a gentle hit there would make her cry out loudly after being steadily pinched for several minutes.

I moved to the side of the bed as quietly as I could. I took one breast into my hand and began squeezing it, making her gasp in pain. I brought the head of the crop against it, and tapped twice lightly, aiming. Then I struck harder, and she yelped and squirmed against her bonds.

I moved my hand to her other breast. I placed the tip of the crop gently on her clamped nipple. I held it there a moment, letting her realize what I was about to do, and waiting for her breath to quicken as I toyed with her expectations. Swiftly, I struck the opposite nipple instead.

She screamed and rolled to the side but could not move much against the tight ropes.

I lightly tapped each nipple, moving back and forth between the two, striking just enough to produce screams, but not too hard.

Soon she was wriggling, tears soaking the blindfold as she fought to endure my torment.

Moving to the foot of the bed again, I teased her again with the end of the crop, running it down her legs. It left a trail in her sweat, and I used this as a guide for where to aim. I wasn’t counting, but I was getting excited, and my cock was hard and ready. I had been wearing a robe, and I let it slide off, leaving me naked. With one hand I stroked myself, and with the other I rained over a dozen slaps with the crop across her open legs. Red welts, shaped like rose petals, began to rise on her inner thighs.

I climbed onto the bed, kneeling before her open pussy. I clutched the crop in my fist while steadying my hands on either side of her – I wasn’t done with it yet. I licked her clit slowly, then reached down with my tongue to enter her vagina. It was soaked and warm, sweet and rich. She moaned and arched her back, moving in circles to meet my mouth. I moved up again and let my tongue flutter.

A minute passed as she built up tension toward an orgasm, but she knew the rules. My power and permission was necessary for her pleasure. I waited and worked her to the edge, and soon she was breathing rapidly between little groans to hold back.

“May I cum, sir?”

I stopped and moved back, stepping back onto the floor until I was standing up. “Not yet. I want your clit to suffer first.”

She whined a little, her eyebrows slanted upward in fear, but a grin was at the edge of her lips. She was enjoying the game.

I still held the crop, and I finally placed it directly on her clit. It was raised up now from under its hood, thanks to my skilled edging.

She held her breath, and I let the crop linger where it was until she couldn’t hold it anymore. She breathed again, and that was my cue that she’d let her guard down.

The perfect moment to strike. I did not stop when she let out a high-pitched yell. I struck again and again, knowing that with each sound of splattering sweat and pussy juices, her clit was being tenderized for more pleasure. I began mixing up where I aimed, alternating with that central target – her cunt. Some strikes landed on her still-clamped nipples, some on her torso, some on her ribs, some on her legs. Every other strike was directly on her pussy.

Her screaming turned to pleading. We both knew that this did not mean she wanted me to stop. She did not use our safe word. She was not pushed to the point of ending the scene, only to the point of wanting to be ignored as she begged. “Stop, stop, please!”

I did exactly the opposite, and struck harder and harder, grateful that we were in a space where nobody would hear her. The crop was a favorite, and I finished with two more harsh hits on her clamped nipples.

She lifted her body up as much as she could in her position, screaming and crying. Now her entire body was covered in my marks.

I moved to the other side of the bed and pulled gently at the chain connecting her nipple clamps together. She hadn’t had time to recover from being struck directly on her nipples. She yelled. I pulled a bit harder, then relaxed my grip. I unclipped each clamp.

Her screams rose to a new pitch briefly as the blood re-entered her pinched nipples.

I went back to the table and put down the clamps and crop. I returned to her side with a battery-powered wand. Now that she’d tasted one beating while standing on her toes and another with her legs spread defenselessly, she would be eager for pleasure.

I did not intend to let her have it for free. She would service me first with all her holes.

Part 3

I stepped back, weighing the crop in my right hand. I took in every detail of her naked body, spread out for me. Her curls were scattered, her blindfold remained, the ropes holding her wrists and ankles held her in position. The welts from the whipping were red and raised now, but her inner legs and thighs remained fresh.

Not for long, I thought, as I brought the end of the crop down hard on one of her thighs.

She jumped against her bonds in surprise and pain.

I slapped her skin harshly with the crop, watching her flesh jiggle with each strike. One more on her other thigh, then twice on her stomach.

She reacted with struggling and screams, and then shivered when I paused. Sweat made her shine, and I knew it would make each swat more painful. Her clamped nipples drew my attention, and I knew even a gentle hit there would make her cry out loudly after being steadily pinched for several minutes.

I moved to the side of the bed as quietly as I could. I took one breast into my hand and began squeezing it, making her gasp in pain. I brought the head of the crop against it, and tapped twice lightly, aiming. Then I struck harder, and she yelped and squirmed against her bonds.

I moved my hand to her other breast. I placed the tip of the crop gently on her clamped nipple. I held it there a moment, letting her realize what I was about to do, and waiting for her breath to quicken as I toyed with her expectations. Swiftly, I struck the opposite nipple instead.

She screamed and rolled to the side but could not move much against the tight ropes.

I lightly tapped each nipple, moving back and forth between the two, striking just enough to produce screams, but not too hard.

Soon she was wriggling, tears soaking the blindfold as she fought to endure my torment.

Moving to the foot of the bed again, I teased her again with the end of the crop, running it down her legs. It left a trail in her sweat, and I used this as a guide for where to aim. I wasn’t counting, but I was getting excited, and my cock was hard and ready. I had been wearing a robe, and I let it slide off, leaving me naked. With one hand I stroked myself, and with the other I rained over a dozen slaps with the crop across her open legs. Red welts, shaped like rose petals, began to rise on her inner thighs.

I climbed onto the bed, kneeling before her open pussy. I clutched the crop in my fist while steadying my hands on either side of her – I wasn’t done with it yet. I licked her clit slowly, then reached down with my tongue to enter her vagina. It was soaked and warm, sweet and rich. She moaned and arched her back, moving in circles to meet my mouth. I moved up again and let my tongue flutter.

A minute passed as she built up tension toward an orgasm, but she knew the rules. My power and permission was necessary for her pleasure. I waited and worked her to the edge, and soon she was breathing rapidly between little groans to hold back.

“May I cum, sir?”

I stopped and moved back, stepping back onto the floor until I was standing up. “Not yet. I want your clit to suffer first.”

She whined a little, her eyebrows slanted upward in fear, but a grin was at the edge of her lips. She was enjoying the game.

I still held the crop, and I finally placed it directly on her clit. It was raised up now from under its hood, thanks to my skilled edging.

She held her breath, and I let the crop linger where it was until she couldn’t hold it anymore. She breathed again, and that was my cue that she’d let her guard down.

The perfect moment to strike. I did not stop when she let out a high-pitched yell. I struck again and again, knowing that with each sound of splattering sweat and pussy juices, her clit was being tenderized for more pleasure. I began mixing up where I aimed, alternating with that central target – her cunt. Some strikes landed on her still-clamped nipples, some on her torso, some on her ribs, some on her legs. Every other strike was directly on her pussy.

Her screaming turned to pleading. We both knew that this did not mean she wanted me to stop. She did not use our safe word. She was not pushed to the point of ending the scene, only to the point of wanting to be ignored as she begged. “Stop, stop, please!”

I did exactly the opposite, and struck harder and harder, grateful that we were in a space where nobody would hear her. The crop was a favorite, and I finished with two more harsh hits on her clamped nipples.

She lifted her body up as much as she could in her position, screaming and crying. Now her entire body was covered in my marks.

I moved to the other side of the bed and pulled gently at the chain connecting her nipple clamps together. She hadn’t had time to recover from being struck directly on her nipples. She yelled. I pulled a bit harder, then relaxed my grip. I unclipped each clamp.

Her screams rose to a new pitch briefly as the blood re-entered her pinched nipples.

I went back to the table and put down the clamps and crop. I returned to her side with a battery-powered wand. Now that she’d tasted one beating while standing on her toes and another with her legs spread defenselessly, she would be eager for pleasure.

I did not intend to let her have it for free. She would service me first with all her holes.
Hmmm, that is so arousing. I love the combination of administering sharp, unrelenting pain and then the slow clit arousal and sucking. Tasting all her juice and loving the way that she reacts

Part 4

I turned on the vibrator and stroked my cock. With a gentle touch I ran it down the insides of her thighs. She lifted herself with eagerness. I watched her pussy open and close, throbbing and desperate. I placed the toy against her labia, and she murmured, trying to grind her clit closer to it, but I did not let her.

“You may not cum until I say.” I reminded her, as if she didn’t already know.

I pressed the vibrator firmly down onto her clit. I watched her whole body jerk as a thousand nerve endings perked up. Then I let my grip loosen slightly so it almost hovered across her tender, pink pussy. I moved the toy in small circles. She moved in tandem with my rhythm. She’d been sweating before, but soon it beaded up and trickled down her face, torso, arms, and legs. She was fighting not to cum before I give permission.

“I’m on the edge.” She admitted.

“Good. Wait.” I commanded.

I move the wand up and down the slit between her cunt lips, and she wriggled and fought as the pressure built. Soon she is breathing fast and whining a little.

“P-please…please may I cum?”

“No.”

She lasted about ten more seconds, trying to control her breathing.

“I can’t…hold it…”

I lifted the wand and let her breathe. She gasped a few times, and her crotch searched the air above it. I’ve ruined her orgasm. The disappointment of being denied pleasure over and over made her grit her teeth in frustration.

“Relax, pet.” I said.

She obeyed, reluctantly sinking back into the bedclothes.

I pressed a button to increase the speed on the vibrator. She could hear the pitch change and she shuddered.

Again, I teased her. This time I used the tip of the wand on her nipples. She let out a loud moan because it hurt. They were still very sensitive from the clamps and crop.

I ran the toy along her thighs once more. She nodded her head from side to side and squirmed. Slowly, slowly, I moved the wand tip up and down her pussy. She can’t stop wiggling out of frustration and eagerness and tension. When it finally met her clit, she threw her head back and her tits forward in attention.

“I’m onnnn the edge alreadyyyy.” She managed to admit as her whole body trembled.

“You can wait.” I said.

She bit down and strained against her bonds. She held her breath and then breathed in quick, short gasps.

“Please, sir…I can’t hold it…”

I removed the wand and turned it off.

She whimpered and pouted, furious now that I’ve denied her pleasure again. I stroke my cock some more, my own appetite is ready. I climbed onto the end of the bed. I reach up and untied her wrists and removed her blindfold.

She blinked at the dim light as if it was a bright sunny day.

While she was still disoriented, I bent her legs and slid her toward me. I pushed my hard phallus deep inside her soaking wet pussy.

She moaned loudly and her warm vagina squeezed tight against my thrusting. I hold her thighs for leverage as I worked my way in deeper and deeper. Her hands were free, but all she could do was flail and call out, “oh, yes! Fuck me!”

We rode an ecstatic wave as I built up, and I reached further to grab her tortured nipples. She screamed while I groaned and we filled the room with the sound of her pain and my pleasure. She knew that she was still not allowed to cum, and her vaginal walls tightened as she strained to avoid letting go.

I lingered inside her a moment, breathing hard. I twisted the nipples I still clenched, and she screamed again. I let go and pulled away, leaving a stream of hot cum between us on the bedspread.

She looked at me and knew we were not done. Not even close.

I needed some time to build up before I fucked her again, and that meant more torture for her. After all, she would want the reward of being allowed to cum. Eventually.

Part 5 - Final Part

I untied her ankles and led her off the bed. “Kneel,” I commanded her.

She obeyed, dropping to her knees in front of me.

I took a rope from one of the bed posts and bound her hands behind her back.

I ran a hand down her chest and gave each tender breast a few slaps. I pinched her nipples and she moaned. They’d been whipped, pinched, and struck with the crop. She was sensitive after all this, so I only did enough to keep her at attention.

I was hard again. I circled around her and pulled her hair back.

No words were necessary. She knew what I expected of her and she began to suck my cock earnestly. She licked and sucked the tip before moving it deeper into her mouth. When I felt the back of her throat, I tightened my grip on her hair and started thrusting. She held her mouth wide and sucked as best she could, mostly holding her throat open so I could fuck her deeply.

Soon I was ready to cum, and I gripped her hair hard while I pumped into her mouth. She moaned, but swallowed all of it.

“Good girl,” I said. “Now, do you want to cum?”

“Yes, please, sir.” She answered.

I untied her arms from behind her back and led her to the bed. “Bend over, pet.” I said.

She did, and her wonderfully curved ass was prominently presented to me. I stroked it and gave it a few gentle smacks. She stomped her feet a little in response.

With a finger I probed her warm pussy, then two fingers, then three. She moaned and pushed against them, begging with her body to be fucked. I added a fourth finger and she whined, and I started going in and out, in and out.

Soon she was struggling on the edge again. “Please may I cum, sir?”

“No.” I said with more harshness than before.

I removed my hand, wet with her delicious juices, and told her to roll over and present her pussy to me.

I picked up a huge dildo with grooves along the sides, and in my other hand I picked up the wand again.

With the dildo I slowly entered her pussy, then began moving it in and out. I turned on the wand and began circling her clit at the same time.

She wriggled and began breathing rapidly. “Please, sir, I beg you to let me cum.”

“Cum!” I finally give her the command.

Her whole body lifts in perfect ecstasy. She moans helplessly and shakes uncontrollably, her orgasm sending her to new places after the slow torture. I push her to orgasm over and over, and she rides the waves, squirting me and soaking the bed beneath her. Her ecstasy turns to agony with my relentless work, and she’s screaming through orgasms now, begging me to stop.

When I finally do, she collapses back on the bed and gasps for breath.

It was worth it to take my time.

Back
Top Bottom