Go to CruxDreams.com
An idea I've had with those mass crux scenes,

let's say it's not bandits ...
but for instance a subordinate city is ordered to provide warriors to their overlord.
Their nobles don't want to serve though, and flee for the countryside ...
setting up their own fighting camp, and hiding their women in a 'safe' place.

However that hideout is betrayed...
but instead of all of their women getting cruxed right away,
the Overlord's torturers go about it like this:
... first day they're just bound to the posts, still clothed
... second day roped naked on the crosses (raped at the end of it)
... third day nailed
... fourth day set on fire

Any of the warriors who decides to come out of hiding and submit before the end of the third day,
gets his wives/daughters back, in whatever state they are in ...
but has to serve full-time in the Evil Empire's army for an increasing number of years, instead of just going on the one campaign ...

During the beginning of it there will be agonizing thoughts for some of the poor women ...
... does he love me enough to want me back at that cost or did he secretly always want to ge rid of me and live an adventurous life as an outlaw...
Truly brilliant story

My idea of course would be to see it from the position of one of the women who is agonizing over whether she is going o be rescued ...
... whether she would even be worth rescuing as things proceed ... cutting from the scene before things get too ugly ...
... while you'd probably be dancing 'round the pyres :firedevil:
Dancing AND singing! One hopes that at least a few are unclaimed when the day arrives for the flames

Attachments

• 800followersBFS.jpg
    800followersBFS.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 1,325
  • karinadarkness3FS.jpg
    karinadarkness3FS.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 1,393
Last edited:
One pic of a woman dancing the night away to celebrate my 800th follower on PIVIX

The other pic Karina begging the guard to leave her alone.
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/snapshots-from-my-timetravels.4474/post-559645 for the previous pic

Comments etc welcome ofc..
On the cross, the sleepless nights seem endless!
Out of the deep darkness of the quiet night someone approaches with a torch. She hears men laughing and swearing. They approach from behind her cross then move around towards the front. Suddenly, sheer terror replaces her unbearable agonies.

It's dark, pitch black, no moon. Just the stars overhead. Some soft light from behind the city walls. She's a defenseless woman, alone, naked, nailed to a cross. The men get close. She feels rough hands running up and down her legs and between her thighs, searching out the hidden prize in her crotch. She tries to squeeze her thighs shut and pull up on the cross to get away from them. A natural impulse for a young woman trying to defend her modestly. It's all she can do. Instinctive. But a useless effort that only moves raw flesh against iron nails, escalating her agonies to fresh heights as searing, fiery pain blooms in her wrists and feet. She groans and drops back down, her arms stretched to their limits, shoulders burning, muscles exhausted. Her thighs relax and spread apart. Not much, considering how she's nailed, but enough. She's exposed to them! Fuck! But she can do nothing but endure.

She stares down at them, her eyes bleary with sweat. She smells their stink. Hears their foul words. She tries to focus. What the fuck! There's a young woman them! A skinny, drunken slut, it appears. She staggers around grabbing ahold of one man, then another. Her tunic is pulled off one shoulder. A pale breast exposed. How could she be a part of this, if only a nearly insensible observer? Doesn't she realize she could just as easily have been on this cross? They push the slut away. She stumbles and falls to the ground. Now they focus all their attention on her.

She hears a dragging sound as a wood platform is placed in front of her. A man climbs up, his pitiless dark eyes stare into hers. His huge, exposed cock stiff and quivvering. His hands grab at her heavy, swaying, sunburned breasts, kneading the soft flesh and twisting her tumescent nipples. Her tits feel raw, as though skinned, and her body stiffens as she winces from the added pain of the assault. Then strong fingers begin probing between her cleft, entering her. Stabbing pain radiates outward. He leans in to her and she feels a hard cock searching, probing for the deep, wet warmth of her cunt. She throws her head back and tries to scream. Why? Why this too? Hasn't she been defiled enough?

They take turns as the slutty girl watches mutely, seated on the ground, rocking back and forth. One hand is in her crotch, the other at her breast.

Then suddenly it's over. They depart, the bitch with them laughing and giggling as they fade away in the flickering light of the torch.

She's alone, again. A naked woman nailed to a cross. Humiliated. Crying. Wrapped in agony and swallowed up by the night.

Last edited:
Queens household

The queen escaped from capture.
The general first crucified her slaves in the backrow.
Then the former queensguards. to the flanks.
Her bastard sister was next, but still noone broke silence.
You dont' dare to crucify us proper royals her mother hissed to the general.
She was proven wrong when they crucified her youngest daughter first.
Her older daughter was next to get herself nailed to the wood
They crucified the queens mother in between her daughters to the left of her eldest.

Any of you who supplies me with the queens location will be taken down. he let each of them know.
Now it's time to be patient.
Sooner or later the cross will break the resolve from one of them.
Maybe the former queen will come out from her hiding to safe her kin and household from their agony.
We'll see who breaks first

Attachments

• QueenshouseholdBFS.jpg
    QueenshouseholdBFS.jpg
    503.5 KB · Views: 1,448
Any of you who supplies me with the queens location will be taken down. he let each of them know.
Maybe the former queen will come out from her hiding to safe her kin and household from their agony.
But for the moment, there is only stubborn, determined silence!

Well there is a lot of groaning and complaining, you can't hardly call it silence :D

Queens household

They crucified the queens mother in between her daughters to the left of her eldest.

Astoundingly good! Both the story concept and the gorgeous image!

Well there is a lot of groaning and complaining, you can't hardly call it silence :D
Definitely, but they are determined not to tell anything their tormentors would like to hear!
Not from the mother or her daughters, out of pride.
Not from the queensguards, out of loyalty.
Not from the slaves, out of fear or their masters, even in the agony on the cross.

So, the humiliating and painful ordeal, is turned into a statement of ultimate resistance. Not what the tormentors had intended.

Well this is a test of the royal spirit.
Nobility comes with its privileges but especially in times of war, also with duties!
And shouldn't the first obligation be to themost faithful and loyal, of those who have served her?

The truth is ... sooner or later one of them will have to give up against the agony and tell what she knows ... and then the Queen will find her place on the cross anyway ... but how many might have till then suffered, died, or been terribly injured even if they're taken down? So it's the right choice for the Queen to give herself up and climb her cross before something like this even needs to happen. In both choices the cross is her fate but only one is the noble choice!
So, the humiliating and painful ordeal, is turned into a statement of ultimate resistance. Not what the tormentors had intended.
Ultimate resistance versus ultimate torment, ... they just need a little patience and then the cross will do its work ...

Every moment in terrible pain, every movement the agony multiplies.
Honor, duty, fear?

There is this wonderful promise of ending the torture and restored life.
I would expect the slaves or the cousin to break first, but it could be anyone who gives in.
Those slaves can break also quite easily. loyalty to the family is one thing but has its limits.
Fear? what can their master do to them, that isn't already happening right now?

It could even be the queens mother to save her 2 other daughters, herself and her cousin.
A wiped out family is far worse then one family member lost, even if that would be your favorite daughter

Queens household

Like I said at the Foundation, I love mass'crucifixions ! :very_hot::clapping:

An improvement over the previous version IMHO, less static ;)

Attachments

• QueenshouseholdaBFS.jpg
    QueenshouseholdaBFS.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 1,309
I've heard of dancing on the cross but some of the dancing would have been quite violently then! :D

Back
Top Bottom