Go to CruxDreams.com

crumera

Crucifier of Pixels
Yeah it was an evil surfer dude group for sure!! ;)
Its a rework of a pervious posted scene from 2017:

Thanks for the comments!

Now for the new stuff
A render of 3 "partisans" hanged by a german scout unit in WW2(old)
Dont think I posted any of those renders here previously if mistaken I apologize for the doublepost

What if the commander decided ancient roman punishment methods would more intimidating then just hanging the caught "partisans"?(new)

Feedback welcome!

Attachments

• PartisanWomenFS.jpg
    PartisanWomenFS.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 184
  • RomanStylePartisanControlFS.jpg
    RomanStylePartisanControlFS.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

Loxuru

Graf von Kreuzigung
What if the commander decided ancient roman punishment methods would more intimidating then just hanging the caught "partisans"?(new)

Feedback welcome!
Must have been on the Italian front. The commander remembered how, in Roman times, rebel slaves were crucified along the Via Appia.

"I am an admirer of Ancient culture! Time for a historical reenactment, Ladies", he must have said.

Historically justified and intimidating all in one!

malins

Stumbling Seeker
Yeah it was an evil surfer dude group for sure!
from the scene ...
"while, as many certainly remember, Fyre Festival never managed to light the spark, Kruxx Festival so far is a roaring success, though there were a few dissenting voices calling it a crooks' festival. There are still some critics but their objections, to be honest, sound increasingly incoherent!"

Now for the new stuff
A render of 3 "partisans" hanged by a german scout unit in WW2(old)
Dont think I posted any of those renders here previously if mistaken I apologize for the doublepost

Feedback welcome!
I really enjoyed the images! With the crucifixion one, I like how you did the partisan in the middle getting raped as she is staring up during her ordeal.

crumera

Crucifier of Pixels
Thanks for the comments!
Clothes on the ground?
@Hangnail think the soldiers have looted them :p

Here a rework of an older render:

Attachments

• NotAHappyEndFS.jpg
    NotAHappyEndFS.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 54

Loxuru

Graf von Kreuzigung
Here a rework of an older render:
From Crumera's text under the original :

"4 women, a mom and her 3 daughters suffer in relative silence exept for the occasional groan.
There is not much talk between them.
Each of them entirely occupied with her own agony and next breath of air."

And now, evening falls, they go into the night!
Their agony already seems endless, as if there had nothing else existed in their life.

Top Bottom