Go to CruxDreams.com
About an hour after sunset Taurica felt her ass pulled sideways.
She felt him pushing into her.
She could only endure this new humiliation.
He fucked her quickly, A groan and she felt him relax and pull out of her.
She swung back, her ass once again covered by the wooden pole behind her.
Noises as he dressed behind her.
He pushed a wineskin to her lips and she drank as much as he allowed.
Then he spoke in her language..
that's all a whore deserves for that mediocre fuck.
The accent was thick. but understandable.

He was not the only one that night who raped her.
But the only guard that gave her wine.
Forgive me for using flash photography, even though it is forbidden by Roman law. ;) :babeando:

44AFDCF9-380A-4457-BED4-142B9C010384.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgive you but Law is law!!
When you reincarnate as woman in a next life.. you will be punished :D

About an hour after sunset Taurica felt her ass pulled sideways.
She felt him pushing into her.
She could only endure this new humiliation.
He fucked her quickly, A groan and she felt him relax and pull out of her.
She swung back, her ass once again covered by the wooden pole behind her.
Noises as he dressed behind her.
He pushed a wineskin to her lips and she drank as much as he allowed.
Then he spoke in her language..
that's all a whore deserves for that mediocre fuck.
The accent was thick. but understandable.

He was not the only one that night who raped her.
But the only guard that gave her wine.
What a woman! Taurica is perfection on her cross. Very sexy.

Love all her images.
FUpaolo2.jpg Defiant facing her impending crucifixion.

Tauricadefeated.jpg What is she looking at?

tauricafullFS.jpg So beautiful! Lovely legs, perfect boobs.

Please post more of her (if possible). Magnificent!

You are in luck @DirkZ

Just finished these yesterday.

As for your question what is she looking at?
She looks around, fearing her betrothed is also captured and brought to one of the many crosses in the grass surrounding her.

The eve before the battle Taurica makes love with her betrothed.
She doesn't realize yet this will be her last gentle lovemaking she will have

Attachments

• TauricaEveOfBattleFS.jpg
    TauricaEveOfBattleFS.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 1,219
  • TauricaEveOfBattle2FS.jpg
    TauricaEveOfBattle2FS.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 1,067
  • TauricaEveOfBattle3FS.jpg
    TauricaEveOfBattle3FS.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 1,263
Last edited:
You are in luck @DirkZ

Just finished these yesterday.

As for your question what is she looking at?
She looks around, fearing her betrothed is also captured and brought to one of the many crosses in the grass surrounding her.

The eve before the battle Taurica makes love with her betrothed.
She doesn't realize yet this will be her last gentle lovemaking she will have

I am lucky! Thank you. I love this girl. I fantasize . . . it's I on top of her. Enjoying the sublime pleasure of fucking her. What will I do when I realize she's been crucified???

Please, post more Taurica (if you are of a mind to), especially being crucified and hanging. She's--just my ideal girl on a cross.

Just looked around in my Taurica folder.
These 2 are good enough to post.

1 Taurica regretting her choices. Maybe sexslave wasn't such a bad choice after all.

2 Taurica praying to her gods. It seems they are not listening to her.

Well, what will you do now you found her @DirkZ?

Attachments

• TauricaRegretFS.jpg
    TauricaRegretFS.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,355
  • TauricaxPraysFS.jpg
    TauricaxPraysFS.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 1,621
Last edited:
Just looked around in my Taurica folder.
These 2 are good enough to post.

1 Taurica regretting her choices. Maybe sexslave wasn't such a bad choice after all.

2 Taurica praying to her gods. It seems they are not listening to her.

Well, what will you do now you found her @DirkZ?

Ask for a platform to stand on so maybe I can fuck her again. I mean, why not? Can't save her at this point, can I? Might as well have another go with her.

I'm sure she'd appreciate it. Got any frontals with her legs spread?

I know, I know! I'm a cold-hearted bastard and a bit of a coward. Don't want to wind up on a cross myself. But don't want to pass up on her primo pussy!;)

You know interfering in a lawfull execution might get you crucified as well?

Attachments

• lostbatlleFS.jpg
    lostbatlleFS.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 1,673
Gee, you guys are so strict! :rolleyes:
Everybody knows that, if you leave crosses unoccupied during a crucifixion, the empty ones will remain hungry, long to fresh flesh too, and ultimately get what they want!!

Bad luck for that guy. Ik he had tried nothing, he would be called a coward, now they will call him a failure!

(I hope this isn't too brutal, but that pic was so inspiring!)

He only wanted to release them from their suffering. The women who'd been crucified several hours now, nailed naked to their crosses. Three of them were his sisters, one was his mistress. The last one was his ex-wife; a real bitch that one. He didn't care about her and was quite glad to see her suffering so terribly for all the grief she'd caused him.

But he couldn't let the women he loved suffer so. It might take them days to die. They were begging him for help. He's not an especially brave man, but what else can he do? He has to find a way to kill them, quickly and mercifully. Leaving them to die on their crosses, suffering such pain and humiliation, was unthinkable. Then he found it. A spear belonging to one of the guards was propped up by a wagon. If he waited for his moment, when the guards were not so observent, he could grab it and quickly dispatch each woman with a stab to her heart. Just put the spear under her left breast and firmy push in towards the sternum. There'd be lots of blood but death would be near instantaneous. He might even manage to get away by quickly dropping the spear and disappearing down the narrow alleyways nearby. If he wasn't successfull he'd be crucified with them soon enough. No one is permitted to interfere with an execution upon pain of death. He screwed up his courage and waited for his moment.

Pretending to be just another spectator at a crucifixion, but having to listen to the horrible groans of his loved ones all the while was a terrible emotional strain. He was dying inside, a man waiting to kill the women he loved. But he had to do it. Finally he sees that the guards are dealing with a disturbance nearby. They are inattentive and the spectators milling around enjoying the view of beautiful women (yes, even his ex) hanging naked and shamefully exposed on their crosses would somewhat conceal his actions. With the horrendous stink of the execution site in his nose, he acts. He dashes to the wagon but the spear is gone! Where did it go? How the fuck can he carry out his plan? He looks in the wagon bed for it. It's not there. But there is a knife, rusty but all he has available. He grabs the knife and runs back to the crosses. He'll start with the cross nearest him on which his youngest sister, Amelia, is crucified. Then go in quick order: his other two sisters then his mistress, then a dash to safety. (Fuck his ex!) He'd be no coward running away after they are dead.

But standing in front of Amelia's cross to stab her through the heart is not such a straighforward act now with only a knife in his hand. Amelia's looking down at him, a beautiful young woman only nineteen years old. He freezes in place. She's still such an innocent in this world. A virgin (at least until she was crucified). How the fuck did this possibly happen? Amelia groans again, loudly. He 's looking up at her. For the first time he is sickened by the oozing nail wounds in her wrists and feet. His stomach turns over and he feels lightheaded, as though ready to vomit. Man up, he tells himself. You must do this. No time to go wobbly.

Again, in a raspy nearly breathless voice, Amelia begs for him to kill her. But how? He can't reach up to her chest to stab into her heart as the crosses are too tall. Just then Amelia's body drops on the cross as she hangs fully from her arms. Her thighs spread apart, fully exposing her pussy just above his eye level. Urine dribbles from her pee hole. Her lovely, full breasts tremble on her heaving chest as she continues to beg him to kill her. Staring at her for precious seconds as his mind races about what to do, he is suddenly aware that he's getting an erection. Horrified and ashamed at being aroused by his naked sister he steps back, furiously collecting his thoughts as to how he can carry out his plan. Not getting that spear really fucked things up. But now time is running out. There's no turning back at this point. He must proceed. Then it hits him: slash her thigh deeply on the inside about half way up her leg. This would surely sever the large artery in her leg and cause her to bleed out quicklly. Death would not be instantaneous as stabbing her in the heart, but mercifully quick nonetheless. So he must slash deeply, and quickly. He must have time for his other two sisters and his mistress.

Collecting himself and taking a deep breath he steps in close to his sister's naked body. Uncomfortably close. This is his dear sister. He should not be looking at her private parts. It's simply wrong! But knife work must be done up close. Real close. And he must act now! He stares up between her slender, quivvering thighs, trying not to look at her pussy as he picks the place he'll stab her. He's ready for a gush of blood as he grips the knife to stab and slash. He prays the knife has enough of an edge for a deep cut. May the gods forgive me, he whispers to himself.

But his plan goes all awry in an instant. Just as he's ready to stab, Amelia thrusts her hips out from the cross, preparing to push up on the cross. The sudden unexpected movement makes him lose his footing on the slippery shit-covered ground at the base of her cross. He had to stand too close, dammit! Awkwardly he only manages to stab the knife into a meaty part of her thigh and not close to the major blood vessel. She screams as he stumbles sideways and falls over. Before he can get up the spectators are yelling for the guards and trying to restrain him, even as he waves his bloody knife at them. They know what he was up to and they didn't want to be deprived of watching attractive women hang on their crosses. The guards quickly return to see what is causing the ruckus. They are angry and ready to knock some heads. Rowdy behavior at execution sites is not permitted! The spectators tell them about his attempt to kill the crucified woman. The guards seize him and knock him unconscious as he rages impotently at his unsuccessful attempt.

He comes back to full consciousness as his naked body is being stretched out over a crossbeam lying on the ground. He feels a sharp point in one wrist and watches in horror as a heavy hammer descends. The pain is fierce and unendurable as the nail is hammered through his wrist. He howls as the pain slashes through hum. The process is quickly repeated on his other wrist. Through blazing hot agony he realizes he's being crucified! Crucified for failing in his mission. He passes out as the crossbeam is raised but returns to consciousness just as his feet are nailed to the upright. He groans in agony as he endures the first few minutes hanging on the cross. A heavy stream of urine spurts from his flaccid, dangling penis as he regrets his decision to act as he did. Too much pain, too much pain! He passes out.

When revived, his eyes open to see Amelia hanging obscenely naked across from him. Did they put him here on purpose, to be forced to stare full-frontal at his crucified sister? He doesn't want to look but does. Blood seeps from the stab wound in her thigh. Not nearly enough to kill. Just another agony for her to endure. He agonizingly realizes he hasn't ended his sister's pain, simply added to it. He wonders if she despises him for his hapless attempt. Why can't he stop staring at her breasts and between her legs? She looks up at him, her eyes burning with pain. "Oh brother, please help me, please," she groans, as if he can do anything now. Again he feels his cock hardening as her body so, so seductively. He looks away, ashamed.

While trying to avoid looking at Amelia, all he can do is look left and across at the other crucified women. So deep in their own agonies he wonders if they even know he's failed in his mission. But they are so beautiful, he must admit, stretched out on their crosses as they are. Muscles straining, breasts heaving, nipples erect, thighs spread exposing pussies. He can't see his mistress's pussy, but her perfect tits are pulled high and proud on her chest as she hangs. And her legs are so long and lovely. Oh, to be between those legs right now! Thrusting his throbbing cock deep inside her. His other sisters too . . . are suddenly so fucking desirable. Looking down he sees his cock is now semi-erect. No! No! It’s depraved to have such thoughts. He mustn’t look at them, think about them. He tries to look away, resigned to endure his own suffering without thinking about them. If only he hadn’t slipped! He could have quickly slashed their thighs and even escaped! Why the fuck did Amelia pick that moment to arch her back, practically shoving her pussy in his face!

Fuck it! Fuck it! So stupid not to be more careful! He could stand being crucified if he’d put the others out of their misery. He'd be content enough to die here, alongside his despised ex-wife, as long as the others were out of their misery. He twists on his cross to breathe, quicklly learning the movements to make despite the horrendous agony they cause.

Desperately trying not to stare at his naked sisters he looks down his body to ground at the base of his cross. Dammit! His cock is so hard now, thrusting straight forward. It bobbles, as though it's a hungry beast looking for a pussy to penetrate. Across from him poor Amelia hangs so . . . so seductively on her cross. Her muscles straining so hard. Her eyes are open and she's looking at him . . . at his cock. He knows it. His cock is aimed right at her pussy. No! No! Don't look at me Amelia! Please, look away. But there's a look in her eyes now. Is it sorrow, pain, or desire for . . . for . . . no!

Why is this happening? Why? No! No! Please, sisters, forgive me. I’m not aroused! Not really . . . but . . . you are all so beautiful . . . I so want you now . . . all of you . . . Amelia . . .

The spectators laugh at him. They jeer at his aroused state, escalating madness, and his incompetent attempt to kill the women.

Last edited:
There are several more single (solo) renders of Taurica on the cross in this thread.
There are going to be more renders of this (multi)scene later prequels/sequels, you have to be patient :D

Erica a roman woman crucified as partisan by german troops.
In a previous life, she had been crucified as germanic rebel, by roman soldiers.

Times change, but destiny for some is terrible in any millenium.
Reincarnation can be a bitch!

Attachments

• EricaPartisanFS.jpg
    EricaPartisanFS.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 1,519
The pic inspired me for a short story in the 'No trespassing' thread : 'Cabbage Wars!'

Making sure the rebel Taurica is not crucified still being a virgin.

Attachments

• DeVirginizingFS.jpg
    DeVirginizingFS.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 1,599
Back
Top Bottom