Go to CruxDreams.com

crumera

Crucifier of Pixels
crumera1.jpg crumera2.jpg

Tripping and spilling red wine over the toga of the local magistrate was her first offence.
He had been the guest of honor, so whipping was the least she could expect.
I had hoped master's anger had cooled down after he whipped her.
Her wounds had closed but we both knew the marks would last her a lifetime.

Then today early in the morning Marcella accused Judith of breaking a funeral mask from one of the noble ancestor of the family.
Without any fuss the master took her outside and crucified her straight away without even listening to her pleas.

Now the bitch is pointing at her and whispering to her younger sister.
She crowned her with thorny roses and ripped the dress from her just after the master left in the late morning.
Both of us hears them giggling. I see Judiths lips moving, she proably curses them in silence.

Gonna buy two black and a white geese in the temple and sacrifice them.
The black ones are to killing it on the curse Judith made and one for the curse I'm brooding on.
The white one is for Judith herself as master probably will not have her buried properly

Finished with my duties in the garden I glance at the two sisters while I leave.

I just hope the vipers will get bored soon and leave my sweetheart alone.

View attachment 229770 View attachment 229771

Tripping and spilling red wine over the toga of the local magistrate was her first offence.
He had been the guest of honor, so whipping was the least she could expect.
I had hoped master's anger had cooled down after he whipped her.
Her wounds had closed but we both knew the marks would last her a lifetime.

Then today early in the morning Marcella accused Judith of breaking a funeral mask from one of the noble ancestor of the family.
Without any fuss the master took her outside and crucified her straight away without even listening to her pleas.

Now the bitch is pointing at her and whispering to her younger sister.
She crowned her with thorny roses and ripped the dress from her just after the master left in the late morning.
Both of us hears them giggling. I see Judiths lips moving, she proably curses them in silence.

Gonna buy two black and a white geese in the temple and sacrifice them.
The black ones are to killing it on the curse Judith made and one for the curse I'm brooding on.
The white one is for Judith herself as master probably will not have her buried properly

Finished with my duties in the garden I glance at the two sisters while I leave.

I just hope the vipers will get bored soon and leave my sweetheart alone.
Very nice work crumera.

Saw mp4 was now allowed as upload.

Texture testing, 10 hours rendertime IIRC So why not share it?
Think I need more then 2 minutes rendertime per frame:p
AND some more tweaks on the blood texture..

Attachments

• feet300.mp4
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,266
A few previews for the mp4 movie in the previous message

dddd000.jpg dddd060.jpg dddd120.jpg dddd180.jpg dddd240.jpg dddd268.jpg

Another report of my timetravels:)

All characters are supposed to be 18+crmr-agnesdespairr.png
All characters are fantasy only.

Despair of Agnes

The pain was terrible enough when she was whipped. The nailing of her wrists was excruciating.
The two men who lifted the beam laughed at her cries for mercy.
That short moment her feet left the earth gave her a short agonizing glimpse of the pain she would have to endure till she would die.

The men left her for a short while just standing there. Her bound feet were pulled of the ground quite sudden.
Full weight of her body was on the nails again. Flaming agony coursed through her arms.
Her feet were nailed one on top of the other. Fully crucified now, the men let her go.

She pushed herself up on her nailed feet to relieve the flaming pain in her wrists.
The nail pressing up between her feet bones was hardly better.
She fought to get loose to the amusement of the crowd.
After a while the reality set in No escape of the nails, no position where the pain was tolerable.
She hung for the most part on her wrists with short intervals pushing down on her feet.
To relieve the pain and make it easier to breathe.
(when she she hung the ribcage was stretched out to much for effective breathing)
Her whole being was pain, her thought were filled with the cycle she was forced to make up and down.

A waterskin was offered and she drank. She saw it was a soldier.
He grabbed her crotch and supported her weight.
The pain receded a bit. She heard the crowd howl and cheer.
Please mercy, she managed to beg. You want mercy? I want a blow-job, she heard him say.
Soon she hung while the soldier stood on something with his dick in her mouth.
The pain was to distracting for her, but he came in her mouth by fucking her closed lips.
Agnes hated herself for sucking cock like a common whore. The taste of semen.
She held her side of the bargain for mercy.

He stepped down. And half rolled the tree trunk away a few feet. He sat on it and started to eat some bread just staring at her. Please mercy!! Huh? you promised Mercy!!
You wanted mercy, I wanted a blow-job. I got what I wanted, but we cant win it all.
Despair set in. Betrayed again, she wouldn’t get any mercy, not even a quick death for her effort.

She realized she was going to perish here eventually. No longer afraid of death, she yearned for it.
Slowly the cross squeezed the life out of her. In the end her heart eventually gave out.
Being a strong healthy and young woman had the drawback it took her 2 nights and almost 3 full days.

2 days later her body was taken down and dumped over the city wall.
A week after her mistress accused her of witchcraft only clean bones were left by the scavengers.

Last edited:
Pure fantasy as usual. all 18+ chracters

Fot the original post see

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-place-to-be-crucified.6162/page-3#post-322316
nonprivate.jpg
was the first picture.
My mind went on with it.

She got the ladder climbed onto it.
She went several with her hands over the titlulus.
Her fingertops pushed out the airpocket under the announcement sticker.
The sergeant stopped raging at Rose. Done?
Next time do it right the first time. And Rose? Next time check it properly!
2 hours of penal marching next restday for the both of you.
Rose glared at her. you pay for that you stupid girl..
No more hugging like 30 minutes ago. She wondered how Rose would make her pay.

Anna sighed then shrugs her shoulders. At least that Jim fellow is worse off then me.
A slight consolation.
debubble.png

edited posted wrong version of pic:p

Last edited:
A second version of the first picture.
crumprivate2.png
bringing it more in line with 2nd pic:p

As ususal all 18+ and strict fantasy, no real pixels were hurt in the creation of this picture.

The slaves coming back to eat, were quite surprised to see the overseer of the houshold in her new position.
The sign just read Marcella Thief.
crumeraexecutedoverseery.jpg

As allways all characters are 18+ of age and stricly fantasy.

A selection of older and newer renders good enough to post.
All fantasy all characters 18+
dark.png
dressed.png

Her dress does not diminish the agony

finalinsult.png

Maybe an officer, certainly not a gentleman

partisans.png

Someone took a shot at the german troops invading their country, retribution is swift

Skyrimcx.png

Somewhere in Tamril(Skyrim), where every sorceress(middle) is prosecuted as a witch, every Elf is seen as a spy.
The thief (left)would normally swing from the gallows, but she was captured with the sorceress.
She get the same punishment as a witch for promotimg witchcraft.

slippingtoes.png

Feelingher toes touching the floor but everytime slipping away

Slowprincess.png

Princess was too slow with taking flight when the roman overrun the defenses of the city.

totalhell.png

Hell on earth courtesy of her horny ex

Thats all for now, hope you'll like it

A selection of older and newer renders good enough to post.
All fantasy all characters 18+
View attachment 549206
View attachment 549207

Her dress does not diminish the agony

View attachment 549208

Maybe an officer, certainly not a gentleman

View attachment 549209

Someone took a shot at the german troops invading their country, retribution is swift

View attachment 549210

Somewhere in Tamril(Skyrim), where every sorceress(middle) is prosecuted as a witch, every Elf is seen as a spy.
The thief (left)would normally swing from the gallows, but she was captured with the sorceress.
She get the same punishment as a witch for promotimg witchcraft.

View attachment 549211

Feelingher toes touching the floor but everytime slipping away

View attachment 549212

Princess was too slow with taking flight when the roman overrun the defenses of the city.

View attachment 549213

Hell on earth courtesy of her horny ex

Thats all for now, hope you'll like it

The partisan mass execution is my fav. A great back story could be written for that one!

partisans.png And so ended The Great CF Slave Rebellion of 2017 ... nipped in the bud before it ever began. The five instigators were betrayed, and the IMF moved swiftly to bring them to trial and execution. The last words of Rebel Leader Barbaria (center) were "Long Live the Spirit of Rebellion!" She and her co-leaders (identify yourselves, girls) swung and suffered for nearly half an hour before it was over. The execution was conducted on the grounds of the Hill of 100 Crosses National Monument, located near the TreeHouse estate somewhere in the Show Me State of Missouri. The entire scene was brilliantly caught on video, including various upskirt shots, by RR Productions, and beamed around the world via satellite. The onsite viewing crowd was estimated to have easily exceeded that of the Presidential inauguration.

Last edited:
Likes are nice but comments like yours make my day :)
Thanks

:p Just like to get comments :)

Back
Top Bottom