Go to CruxDreams.com
Somewhere in Skyrim universe a bored guard overhears the conversation of two women of noble blood.

View attachment 722825

In most cases my timetravels keep me on planet Earth, report filed.
They assure me the machine is now in order and I will not visit other universes by accident:)
I wouldn't have been a particularly bored guard, I'd have been a very happy guard! Excellent image!

Especial for Apostate, cause he asked:)

Within a hour of
Having to guard the imperial fanatic Ingrid of Helgen rumored to be a dragonborn,
the guard kept one eye on the passersby and one eye at the sky.
"If i could summon dragons I would have done so right before they crucified me"
"but then again, how fast can a dragon be here if it is far away":

crumboredearly.jpg

In a few hours his fears will be gone, just another boring guard detail

I wouldn't have been a particularly bored guard, I'd have been a very happy guard! Excellent image!

Thanks.

Comments etc welcome as allways

Especial for Apostate, cause he asked:)

Within a hour of
Having to guard the imperial fanatic Ingrid of Helgen rumored to be a dragonborn,
the guard kept one eye on the passersby and one eye at the sky.
"If i could summon dragons I would have doen so right before they crucified me"
"but then again, how fast can a dragon be here if it is far away":

View attachment 723138

In a few hours his fears will be gone, just another boring guard detail

Thanks.

Comments etc welcome as allways

The dragon born have inhumanly high pain thresholds, it would seem. :eek:

And thanks. ;)

Attachments

• 7D46271E-0258-4F58-8068-576581E52909.jpeg
    7D46271E-0258-4F58-8068-576581E52909.jpeg
    398.8 KB · Views: 2,489
A tribute to an old drawing of Kriikx and Yusseby

My take on it anyways.
Hope you guys and gals like it!

Comments welcome
Syussebykriikx.jpg

My take on it anyways.

Comments welcome
View attachment 728938

Trying desperately to think of something, anything to say other than "You sure nailed that one down, Crumera!" And failing.

No matter. Hot STUFF!!! :clapping:

Attachments

• 8E16DCE2-7B5A-4FFF-BF8A-5C90D67A0B06.jpeg
    8E16DCE2-7B5A-4FFF-BF8A-5C90D67A0B06.jpeg
    508.3 KB · Views: 2,353

My take on it anyways.

Comments welcome
View attachment 728938

An excellent emulation of one of my all-time favourite pictures by Yusseby/Yusebby. I think the two men are watering the condemned from right to left, which is why the two women on the left are looking so desperate even if they know it will prolong their torment.

Which is worse: to die in a few hours of exhaustion and suffocation like the two in the middle, or stand on pierced feet for several days until taken by exposure and infection? The women on the ends can keep breathing fine as long as they keep their knees locked and legs straight.

Please do some more emulations like this. My favourite is the young lady carrying a patibulum and wearing an uncomfortably tight loincloth with hairy bush showing (should have trimmed the bikini line!) On seeing the naked sweaty insane woman on the cross, her only comment is "Eep!"

Thanks all for the reactions

Please do some more emulations like this. My favourite is the young lady carrying a patibulum and wearing an uncomfortably tight loincloth with hairy bush showing (should have trimmed the bikini line!) On seeing the naked sweaty insane woman on the cross, her only comment is "Eep!"

I know which one you mean, but unfortunately I cannot find it on my HD.
Can anyone post the pic?

No promises however.. I see what I can do:)

Thanks all for the reactions

I know which one you mean, but unfortunately I cannot find it on my HD.
Can anyone post the pic?

No promises however.. I see what I can do:)
I got the pic! It’s a good one, although I have to give a hard pass on humor of the crux comedian.

Attachments

• FA96F51B-7AC5-4225-BC42-519D7315B23A.gif
    FA96F51B-7AC5-4225-BC42-519D7315B23A.gif
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,921

My take on it anyways.

Comments welcome
View attachment 728938
It's a lovely re-make Crumera, I like it a lot.
But there's one detail in the original that you've not caught

1563924900863.png
the right-hand Executioner groping the breast of the girl who's getting the drink -
it's a nicely cruel, humiliating gesture, I imagine my feelings as I'm trying to cool my parched mouth
with a little filthy liquid at the same time as being reminded of my helpless, exposed womanhood ...

Hmmm I allways thought the right hand executioner is reaching out to his mate to correct his aim.
Most of the water seems to be squirted past the girls mouth and onto her cheek.
Without clear shadows it could also be he's fondling her breast.
thanks for pointing out this "point of view" :p

Thanks for the posting the requested pic and the on fire comment Mp5stab, much appriciated.

Which girl in the pic are you Barbaria1?

The 2 young women had been enjoying the female merchants company in the week long sea voyage. When the passengers disembarked the merchant had been recognized as an assasin who killed the previous major.
On the testimony of the ships crew the 2 young friends were arrested as well.
The judge condemned the assasin and her supposed assistants to be crucified in mere minutes. Even the assassin professing their innoicence didn't do any good.
Within the hour 3 naked women hung crucified overlooking the harbour.
People pointing and laughing mostly at the woman who even when crucified still loudly protested her innocence.
Assassins .jpg

The 2 young women had been enjoying the female merchants company in the week long sea voyage. When the passengers disembarked the merchant had been recognized as an assasin who killed the previous major.
The judge condemned the assasin and her supposed assistants to be crucified in mere minutes. Even the assassin professing their innoicence didn't do any good.
People pointing and laughing mostly at the woman who even when crucified still loudly protested her innocence.
View attachment 731578

Guilty by association!!:oops:

Were they crucified to the moorings?

View attachment 731578

That sounds and looks like me over on the far left .. screaming “I’m innocent!”

Back
Top Bottom