Go to CruxDreams.com
Now I see the shadow.

Now this girl should have known not to paint her hair red! Redhairs were baptised by the devil, you know!

This is a common misconception. And at least she didn't dye her hair a color not found in nature.

Attachments

• 7D47E8FF-C413-47D2-B2EC-B85242087FEB.jpeg
    7D47E8FF-C413-47D2-B2EC-B85242087FEB.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,876
This is a common misconception. And at least she didn't dye her hair a color not found in nature.

Interesting colors nonetheless.
I wonder if they would be suffering on a cross at night , will they be self illuminating? :D

Karina sister of Maren crucified for failing to denounce her dead traitor sister.
Treason seems to run in the family..

An arrest warrant has been issued for her remaining 3 sisters and her mother as well.
Think her light skin might have some issues with the harh sun shining on her naked body

Attachments

• CringingFS.jpg
    CringingFS.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,650
Karina sister of Maren crucified for failing to denounce her dead traitor sister.
Treason seems to run in the family..
It's harsh justice, but she's chosen loyalty to family over loyalty to Empire, and the cross is the Empire's response to that choice ...

Think her light skin might have some issues with the harh sun shining on her naked body
At least, as her darker legs show, she has some capability for tanning ... not all reheads can do that ;)#

Her former friend hesitated for a moment whispering I am so sorry, but I dont want to keep you company.

Hope you like this :)
Enjoy!

Attachments

• MarensCrowningAchievmentFS.jpg
    MarensCrowningAchievmentFS.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 1,608
No reaction when she shouted her daughters name. She ran forward to the cross. From close up she saw Maren's dead eyes staring into the distance. She fell to her knees crying reaching out and touching her daughters feet. She felt no warmth. Then she heard a rasping voicecalling her name from behind her. She realized she never noticed, it was Karina, being the one crucified on the cross she run past to get to Maren.

MournedFS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No reaction when she shouted her daughters name. She ran forward to the cross. From close up she saw Maren's dead eyes staring into the distance. She fell to her knees crying reaching out and touching her daughters feet. She felt no warmth. Then she heard a rasping voicecalling her name from behind her. She realized she never noticed, it was Karina, being the one crucified on the cross she run past to get to Maren.
oh what a complete tragedy this is ...

I love the images and great story around them as well!

Made something else as well..
series of 22 pics. see the overview below.

Will post a few pics in the following post.
But to save on server cost not all.

The full series can be seen at our sister forums ->cruxfoundation here
Or at PIXIV here (dont't forget to enable the 18G rating viewing in your settings over there)

Both sites are free but need logins.

blondieseries1.jpg

Sample of my favorites to wet your appetites.

Have fun!

blondFS.jpgblonpor2aFS.jpgblond4aFS.jpgblondft8FS.jpgblondhdFS.jpg

Well really being crucified is something I would never wish on somone.
I like the fantasy, but I shiver at the thought of a real one.

Finally on her last steps toward her appointment with the virtual cross is Marcella.
Her guard pushes her gently forward.. She slowly walks the last steps.
The woman guarding the crucifixion site is happy to see a new arrival that will break the boredom of standing watch alone.
The doomed field slave she is guarding is no fun anymore, her fighting spirit drained by being in her 30th hour on the cross.
Hearing that thing begging to be killed quickly is getting very stale.

Been a while, but the scene wasn't ready in my mind.
Sometimes things flow, sometimes it take a lot of time.
But with the scene set, I doubt it will take that long before (virtual) Marcella will learn
what being crucified is really like.

Peace!

almostthereFS.jpg

Maybe her owner is afraid the suffering woman will use her cross as a kind of (Still uninvented)Pogo stick :)
Or is he afraid someone may shorten her ordeal.

She sucked the officers cock, so she wouldn't end up crucified.
But she was deceived with something they called it "posting"

SisterPostedFS2.jpg

@Baron Von Sade : Glad you liked it!!

Now something quite different.

The denouncment

She felt terrible, but she had to do it.
She had practiced her denunciation but now standing there with her mom hanging there naked,
bleeding from the nail-wounds,
the agony etched on her sweet face and her occasional soft groaning, made it quite different.

She managed because it was either this, or her own family would be destroyed.
She loved her mom, but her own blood would be safe from slavery now.

To her relieve the magistrate nodded to her when she was finished speaking.
She turned and walked away, past an empty cross.
A shiver down her spine. I've done it.. she would not be crucified on it.
She felt nauseous, a few more steps and she threw up.
The grief and guilt she felt overpowered her for a few moments.

She looked back seeing her mother raising herself for a new breath of air.
I am so sorry mom, she whispered.
Then turned around, with tears streaming down her face she ran home.
She would make offerings and pray for her mother in the temple later.
First she had to care of the living.

Bit heavy on the emotional side and perhaps not quite erotic, but wanted to share it anyways.

Comments etc more then welcome. likes etc appreciated

DenouncingMotherFS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom