Go to CruxDreams.com
2 this time

When they were discovered in the morning and the first responders came running toward them,
She demanded they would help her daughter first.

The public and the assembled press were quite disappointed when her screaming and struggles ceased after only 50 seconds.
A full investigation into if and who botched this execution is underway according to the justice official in a statement

Attachments

• HelpherfirstFS.jpg
    HelpherfirstFS.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 1,629
  • impaledFS.jpg
    impaledFS.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,448
I think the problem here is that it was an unlicensed crucifixion -- otherwise there wouldn't be anything about first responders ;)
And so the entire thing was against good practice!
An....hmmm... 'unlicensed' crucifixion, you say!?
That,....hmmm.... would be very.... hmmm ....unusual!
Everybody can see, it was done, by ...hmmm.... professionals! A...hmmm... licensed professionals, if... you understand what I mean!?
I therefore suggest, we... do not get ourselves involved too deeply in this incident. Minding a certain kind of people's business could have... unpretty 'unlicensed' consequences for ourselves.

Dont worry if the licensed professionels had intended it as execution instead of a warning they would have been crucified deep into the woods

Even after, what must have been the worst hour in her life, her commitment to the sacrifice ritual was unbroken.
The gods will bless next harvest for sure!

Attachments

• SacificingHerselfFS.jpg
    SacificingHerselfFS.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1,385
No longer groaning, the only sound she heard were the screams in her head.

Attachments

• screaminginherheadFS.jpg
    screaminginherheadFS.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 1,408
The elf Serelle hanged for her crimes.
She is twitching and pressing her thighs together to induce pleasure even now.
Silly Elf!

Attachments

• SerelleFS.jpg
    SerelleFS.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,442
Furca 5 Crux 2

Thanks to Emily for making the furca prop!

Attachments

• afterdefeatFS.jpg
    afterdefeatFS.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 1,478
Fiona had fun humiliating the rebel.
The rebel cursed Fiona and predicted she too would die nailed to a cross.
She felt an icy hand gripping her heart, but managed to laugh away her fear.

In her dreams the fear would return often.

Attachments

• rebelioussFS.jpg
    rebelioussFS.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 1,381

So beautiful. I love her hair and dress. The crucified girl is pretty, too

When they were discovered in the morning and the first responders came running toward them,
She demanded they would help her daughter first.

Crumera you are giving 2020 a fantastic sendoff.

I love the mother/daughter one, the mother is rendered so well, an attractive older woman desperate for the safety of her daughter, love that bit of underarm hair too. Is the daughter pregnant? She looks a little more round in the tummy, half hidden breasts growing heavy. Perhaps.

Even after, what must have been the worst hour in her life, her commitment to the sacrifice ritual was unbroken.
The gods will bless next harvest for sure!

Of course, what better way to guarantee the harvest than a sacrifice, a virgin no doubt, at least up to the moment of climax, afterwards their mingled fluids dripping into the waiting earth. She gave everything in that field, I hope her people were blessed with a fruitful year.

The fear would return, and excitement also. She would lay in her bed and extend her arms, and think of that naked and helpless girl nailed to the wood. She would think of the way she mocked that girl, and wonder what it would be like to be in her place. Frightening, and arousing!

These are all great pics Crumera. The furca pic has such a lot of variety in it, even with one woman who is crucified and forked. Actually, All these women are "forked" :)

I look forward to your work in 2021, you have become one to watch for

Back
Top Bottom