Go to CruxDreams.com
Imagine, just crucified three women, hard work to be sure.
Now is the time for some fun.
Exactly that moment the gods send an astroid to end it all.

Sketch that turned out a bit over exposed while doing my Xtober thingy :)
Kind of liked it enough to share

Attachments

• SpoilingAstroidFSSK.jpg
    SpoilingAstroidFSSK.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 1,400
Three days into her crucifixion.
She hadn't moved for hours.
Time to make sure she is indeed dead.

Not overly fond of this type of bloodier scenes like this, normally.
Like this enough to post :)

Attachments

• LauraSpearedFS.jpg
    LauraSpearedFS.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 1,423
Three days into her crucifixion.
She hadn't moved for hours.
Time to make sure she is indeed dead.

Not overly fond of this type of bloodier scenes like this, normally.
Like this enough to post :)

There is a place for this type of image in the crucifixion context. It depicts a moment of final indignity when the helpless victim is pierced, completely unable to avoid the blade, and torn between the natural drive to live and the growing desire to end the ordeal. The sexual symbolism is obvious, and there is a strong sense of the sacrificial about it as well. It is a powerful moment that draws a line under all that has gone before.

The view of another crucified, her sight already blurred by hanging hours in the bright sun?
Could be that as well :)

Lovely Una hanged.
Her arms straining to free her wrists.
He lovely legs straining toward the out of reach earth.

For a while it looks like she is walking on the air itself.

Attachments

• UnaWalkingOnAirFS.jpg
    UnaWalkingOnAirFS.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 1,390
"For a while" putting the emphasis on the very small window of time traveling:ghost:
More like the short time of airwalking, compared to the time usualy spend dancing on the cross :p

Caught smuggling narcotics, the trial was swift.
Both sentence to death on the cross, the little elder sister Airi, and the taller younger sister Inura.

Both shrieked and screamed when the nails were hammered in though wrist and feet.
Once raised Airi managed to bear her agony with stoic resolve.
Airi's face radiated her agony she was feeling.
Once the cornu was shoved up into place Inura impaled her ass onto it.
Airi accepted the rounded knob pushing into her lower back.
Inura watched her elder sisters calmness and wondered if she should have used the money she used for her breast enlargement, would have been better spend on the same Zen lessons her sister had followed.

From a distance Rina the middle sister is observing her siblings ongoing and horrible execution.
Especially seeing Inura squirming on the nails makes her feel remorse and guilty for turning them in.
In between five to ten years in jail the officer had said. If she had known this... Never!!!

Attachments

• InuraAiriFS.jpg
    InuraAiriFS.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 1,423
Imagine, just crucified three women, hard work to be sure.
Now is the time for some fun.
Exactly that moment the gods send an astroid to end it all.

Sketch that turned out a bit over exposed while doing my Xtober thingy :)
Kind of liked it enough to share
Creative image. The overexposure emphasizes the blazing hot sun and the blazing agony being endured by the crucified.

"Quiet ladies! Sheesh? I'm only one guy. I'll get to you eventually. Be patient!"

Both sentence to death on the cross, the little elder sister Airi, and the taller younger sister Inura.

Both shrieked and screamed when the nails were hammered in though wrist and feet.
Inura watched her elder sisters calmness and wondered if she should have used the money she used for her breast enlargement, would have been better spend on the same Zen lessons her sister had followed.

From a distance Rina the middle sister is observing her siblings ongoing and horrible execution.
Especially seeing Inura squirming on the nails makes her feel remorse and guilty for turning them in.
In between five to ten years in jail the officer had said. If she had known this... Never!!!
And a good story to go with it! Great! You have the talent crumera. Have you ever written a complete story?

And a good story to go with it! Great! You have the talent crumera. Have you ever written a complete story?
Most of the time my flash stories(as I call them) are formed at the time of creating the scene.
Pre-thought up stories could be changed by the creation process of making the scene.

For me creation of the story and scenes I make, go together.
complete stories? multiple pages you mean?
Yeah made a few, posted not many of them as I wasn't satisified with them after completing them.
Don't remember off hand if I have longer stories posted in this thread.

However I have posted some shorter condensed versions of initial longer ones for sure.

wonderful (and just..) crucifixion. I hope also Airy wil accept the cornu in her tiny asshole. Or the crucifers "help" her to do so. She derserves to live longer on that cross. Fucked by the cornu until the last second.

Last edited:
A sequel to Crosstober 24

The thief now fully crucified next to the rebel.
Nothing in her 21 years prepared her for this.
For the hellish pains that is now governing everything.
Her mind numbed to most things around her.

Attachments

• ExecutedBesideTheRebelBFS.jpg
    ExecutedBesideTheRebelBFS.jpg
    698.3 KB · Views: 1,536
A sequel to Crosstober 24

The thief now fully crucified next to the rebel.
Nothing in her 21 years prepared her for this.
For the hellish pains that is now governing everything.
Her mind numbed to most things around her.
Nice scenery, Crumera!

The mountains are nice, too! :)

Back
Top Bottom