For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Why gag her? It's hard to understand what she's saying as she begs for her life...
There was enough begging, it became annoying so an extra tight gag was added to the cunt's plight.As the noose was tightened, it danced about on it's toes,drooling,choking and making the most wonderful sounds.It was told it was too late for mercy.

Attachments

• cuntnoose_00426.jpg
    cuntnoose_00426.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 774
  • cuntnoose_00689.jpg
    cuntnoose_00689.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 637
  • cuntnoose_00746.jpg
    cuntnoose_00746.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 612
  • cuntnoose_00769.jpg
    cuntnoose_00769.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 720
There was enough begging, it became annoying so an extra tight gag was added to the cunt's plight.As the noose was tightened, it danced about on it's toes,drooling,choking and making the most wonderful sounds.It was told it was too late for mercy.
Lovely.
Cleave gags should always be extra tight. :devil2:

The authors Gallows Girl Amy and Spookiie
0-This female criminal did not cooperate with the officers and did not follow the rules. So she was hung in chains.
But the chains don't stop the loop from doing its job.
1-And these two cute girls cooperated with the officers. So they put bandages over their eyes. So that they are not so scared
2-This is a photo from the Instagram account of one of the officers from the execution block. The work of officers is very hard. So sometimes they want to have fun.
3-Double hanging. The woman became ill. Her stomach hurt. But no one will call the doctor. Pretty soon she won't have any more pain.
4-Triple hanging. One woman wheezes because the noose is choking her. The second woman yells as they hang her. And the third woman screams in fear because she sees what awaits her.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 812
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 845
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 832
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 822
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 898
Una still moving, but less energetic then before :)

Attachments

• UnaDanglingFS.jpg
    UnaDanglingFS.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,116
The tied hands in the mirror was the main idea when I started the picture but I wasn't not sure I could do it right. So I am happy about it.
Not so much about the second girl (hands are just ugly), and neither about the painting in the wall (I give up to do something with it except a painting on a bathroom wall).
Have a good time.

020 JPG TS 1920x1080 Tied hand in the mirror Q85.jpg

The tied hands in the mirror was the main idea when I started the picture but I wasn't not sure I could do it right. So I am happy about it.
Not so much about the second girl (hands are just ugly), and neither about the painting in the wall (I give up to do something with it except a painting on a bathroom wall).
Have a good time.

View attachment 1249313
I see nothing wrong at all. In fact, if the woman wearing the noose doesn't like the other woman's hands, I'm sure she will forget about them when her stool is kicked from beneath her feet!

Have a good time.

View attachment 1249313
The hands check out, I think. Hard enough drawing hands behind the back; adding a mirror is just asking for trouble.. but it looks good :D

Personally not into the bladder emptying thingy.
But feel free to imagine that .
Have come to the conclusion that Una is performing her dance, while not wearing any knickers :D

Attachments

• UnderwearCheckFS.jpg
    UnderwearCheckFS.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 1,054
In the pictures of many artists, the gallows are very similar to each other. These gallows are not individual, but factory-made. And such a factory manufacturer of gallows actually exists.
It is located at https://www.renderotica.com/
I am glad that they show their product face. The product is presented just fine.
They show and tell in detail how to use these gallows correctly. The product is complete with good technical documentation.
I wonder if this product is available online for free?

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 812
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 803
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 832
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg