Go to CruxDreams.com
Indeed, we make a good pair - with not a bad pair of pairs. Actually, I think the thief looks more like Barb, the rebel like me, but whoever nailed up the boards probably couldn't read, or didn't give a toss either way. Nice scenery, though it gives me a nasty feeling Julie Andrews will appear at any moment. Meanwhile, what's going on behind us? Looks like another woman's turned up to be crucified and the squaddies have knocked off for their lunch break.

An continuation on Xtober04 secret execution

Please Marius!
Susan raised herself painfully on the nails.
Please Marius this to much!
I cannot bear this!!
Please Marius, Draw your sword and kill me!!

Ow it hurts so bad, you cannot do this to me!

He didn't give her a response and just stood there looking at her.
Susan had broken within the first quarter of an hour, even sooner then he expected.
Her legs gave way and she fell silent again, he smiled, then turned away from to make camp.

His uncles bastard would take quite a while before she would eventually perish.
But it would be the wood and iron that would squeeze the life out of her.
The gods would decide how long that would take.

He reckoned he would be bored for a long time as might have to wait for days.

Attachments

• PleaseNotLikeThisFS.jpg
    PleaseNotLikeThisFS.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 1,934
Cora and her colleague watching the criminals squirm on the cross.
Quite soon after they arrive Karina starts to flirt with her.
Unexpected, but to her surprise,
she finds it even more exhilarating then the 2 women writhing on their nails close by.

Attachments

• WatchAndFlirtFS.jpg
    WatchAndFlirtFS.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 1,621
Cora and her colleague watching the criminals squirm on the crosses.
she finds it even more exhilarating than the 2 women writhing on their nails close by.
Wonderful picture and story. Cora and Karina are quite aroused by the two women condemned to death by their crucifixions. The two will go home and make passionate love as they remember the two women's struggles. It bothers them not that as they make love the woman are dying hanging from their crosses in the night's darkness...

she finds it even more exhilarating then the 2 women writhing on their nails close by.

A magnificent scene! Cora and Karina would find their flirtation even more exciting if two other women were crucified for lesbianism.

Wonderful picture and story. Cora and Karina are quite aroused by the two women condemned to death by their crucifixions. The two will go home and make passionate love as they remember the two women's struggles. It bothers them not that as they make love the woman are dying hanging from their crosses in the night's darkness...

It's an idea that has been explored a few times here. I'm reminded of a couple of passages in The Punic Cross by Latro

Two of the nobles, chosen by lot, remained to attend upon the sacrifice. One was younger, of an age to have offered for Sarai's hand. Obeying his charge to attend, viewing the sacrifice, he was much tormented by irreligous lusts. Sarai's upthrust arms drew her breasts upwards, making them stand high and proud under the thin purple gown. The breeze blew its lower fringes about, revealing her shapely legs, now tensed by the strain of the crucifixion. She had dived with him on occasion, teasing him with the promise of passion to come. Now she was ascending to a higher fate.
When the sun was at its highest, the watchmen were changed. The young one was bid speak to another within the house of the sufet. To his relief, the one who would have intercourse with him was the beautiful priestess of Tanit who had been a royal handmaiden, and she relieved his lusts with practiced, professional ease, as she eased her qualms over this act with the joining of their bodies.

And later two more watching nobles also succumb

But the gull had detached the great jewel that held up Sarai's royal robe. Unsupported, it slid down her body, revealing her splendid breasts, their dark nipples tensing with every flexion of her arms. In the pain and suffering of her offering to the gods, the sacrifical woman was sweating heavily. Since she wore no undergarment, the royal purple robe stuck to her lower body, revealing even more of her shapely figure. The strain of her muscles as she raised herself to breathe could be discerned. Her now-bared breasts tightened with every raising of her body in a disturbingly exciting fashion. Small wonder that the afternoon watch accepted its relief with patent relief, and the two noblemen went to a certain house in the side streets of the town, where fair women not overburdened with clothing were available for a quite reasonable sum.

Perhaps, the crucified women have once flirted the same way, before two other crucified women, who once....
Cora and Karina's future is set! They were looking at it!

Perhaps, the crucified women have once flirted the same way, before two other crucified women, who once....
Cora and Karina's future is set! They were looking at it!
Sounds like a never-ending crux story?

Now something different:
Inspired by the way the thief's feet were nailed in "My last day"

She had her last day on earth, just beginning her first day in the hell that is the cross.
No one will break her legs.....................

Attachments

• HerLastDayBFS.jpg
    HerLastDayBFS.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 1,422
Sounds like a never-ending crux story?

Now something different:
Inspired by the way the thief's feet were nailed in "My last day"

She had her last day on earth, just beginning her first day in the hell that is the cross.
No one will break her legs.....................
we like the pose for the crucified girl....I understand that you use pinned in daz3d?

we like the pose for the crucified girl....I understand that you use pinned in daz3d?
Yeah pinning and active pose needs a lot of corrections on parameter level with g3/g8 ofcourse

Glad you like the pose:p

First kiss
Cora's lips touched Karina's neck softly.
Beginning of a new chapter in their lives.

Attachments

• FirstKissFS.jpg
    FirstKissFS.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 1,198
Back
Top Bottom