Sodomy Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com

Kathy

Terra Nova Tramp
Both the Romans and Greeks were fans of unusual punishment. For example in the case of adultery if you were Roman and someone had sex with your wife , you had the legal right to sodomize them in return. It was often done in front of an audience to bring shame to him . There was literally nothing more shameful for a man then to take the feminine role in sex and be the receiver. So to sodomize him was the ultimate revenge , branding them unmanly for life.

Just a note , married couples in those times used anal sex as a form of birth control , so if the wife cheated on her husband she would most likely have done anal with the other man.

if you were Roman and someone had sex with your wife , you had the legal right to sodomize them in return.
Shows how these things have a strong cultural component, because taking that sort of revenge/justice doesn't appeal to me at all.

Still, it sounds more fair than the Old Testament law that said if a girl was raped and didn't scream loud enough, she should be stoned to death.

View attachment 508982 ... and, what about lesbians ?:D

There's not much to go off of historically speaking during the early Roman era. During the later Roman era it seems the concept of Lesbians are mentioned, but how they are described are contorted to how the male historians and poets of the time thought they must have acted behind closed doors.

Both the Romans and Greeks were fans of unusual punishment. For example in the case of adultery if you were Roman and someone had sex with your wife , you had the legal right to sodomize them in return. It was often done in front of an audience to bring shame to him . There was literally nothing more shameful for a man then to take the feminine role in sex and be the receiver. So to sodomize him was the ultimate revenge , branding them unmanly for life.

Just a note , married couples in those times used anal sex as a form of birth control , so if the wife cheated on her husband she would most likely have done anal with the other man.
There is a difference between anal sex and anal rape. the former can be enjoyable while the latter can be quite painful!!!

One thing to grasp about Greek and Roman attitudes to sexuality
is the importance of the 'active/passive' distinction, which was arguably as important as hetero-/homo- .

The 'active' partner is by definition male, except in lesbian relationships,
where the use of a tribas - a dildo - gave rise to the 'tribade', a butch dominatrix
made fun of in later Classical comedies.

The 'passive' partner could be male or female, and would be either an adolescent
(below our CF age-line), an adult woman, a social inferior, or a slave.
For an adult free male to be the 'passive' partner would be a humiliating disgrace.

Last edited:
A bit more (I was fiddling with editing my last post when CF went off-line for a bit,
at least I lost contact - seems okay again now):

In Classical Greek, lesbia seems to have referred to a sexual practice,
probably cunnilingus, whether the 'active' partner were female or male -
that, rather than female homosexuality, seems to have been the speciality
of Sappho's island in the eyes of other Greeks. In fact, erotic love
between females doesn't seem to have been regarded as anything
unusual or worthy of much comment.

In fact, erotic love
between females doesn't seem to have been regarded as anything
unusual or worthy of much comment.
Considering the Greek views of women at the time, that isn't so surprising. Most things women did were probably considered beneath the serious consideration of men. Even today, there is much less knowledge (including medical) of issues specifically related to women's physiology. Consider the continued lack of apparent evidence for female ejaculation.

Most things women did were probably considered beneath the serious consideration of men.
Well I guess the significant things were, if a woman attempted to withdraw herself from availability to men who had claim of ownership on her, then they'd care. As long as she fulfilled the expectation of her availability to a man controlling her, anything else to do with her satisfaction, pleasure or self-experience were quite likely socially and culturally irrelevant, unworthy of mention or not even imagined to exist... though of course if she was lucky she might still end up with someone who enjoyed it if she enjoyed herself.

When I was growing up, 'Greek style' meant anal sex between man.
I read that it was due to the non availability of women to the average unattached male who was only able to associate with other males. That lead to sexual relationships between men. That is what is called situational homosexuality.

There is a difference between anal sex and anal rape. the former can be enjoyable while the latter can be quite painful!!!
Have you heard the phrase "pillow biter" for the passive male partner?
It apparently goes back to the advice, "If it hurts, just bite the pillow" ;)

Well I guess the significant things were, if a woman attempted to withdraw herself from availability to men who had claim of ownership on her, then they'd care.
The idea Aristophanes played with in Lysistrata.

When I was growing up, 'Greek style' meant anal sex between man.
I read that it was due to the non availability of women to the average unattached male who was only able to associate with other males. That lead to sexual relationships between men. That is what is called situational homosexuality.
I can't see why women (slaves, prostitutes, even family members) would have been unavailable to free men even in Athens, never mind Rome.
Reading writings like Plato's Symposium, and thinking about societies where boys and young men grow up from an early age in an all-male environment (and this was pretty much the norm, at least for the better-off classes, in Britain and throughout Europe until within living memory, and of course still is in most of the Islamic world and much of India), I get the sense that a lot of them felt simply more at ease having sex with other males - marriage was of course largely a contract between families, to preserve the family name and property, sex with a wife was simply doing their required duty. I dare say the converse was true among the women, too, though we've much less evidence to go on.

I want to be stripped naked exposing my aroused penis and thrown on the cross and while my arms are being nailed I want the gaurds to spread my legs and pound me like an object. Taking turns sodomising my helpless naked body. Ill beg for their cocks to be inside me! Ill moan and beg them please defile my naked body look at me! Im all urs to do as u please with me! Treat me like an object! Take my virginity away! I want the public to watch me as I'm moaning in pleasure as my naked body lays there on the cross being nailed to it and I helplessly squirm and arch my back with sexual pleasure and I'm being fucked by the gaurds. Oh I'm so horny! I wish somebody could prepare a cross for me and led me outside to a public place so people can watch my clothes being torn off me and thrown on the cross and nailed to it!

Thought completed... however I have had a few women in my distant past that indeed enjoyed anal sex... or were great actresses.

Oh, I won't deny some people like it. As I've said before, we all like different things.

I did do it for a guy I was dating who liked to hurt me as much as he could within the boundaries we had set. I'll take a pussy whipping anytime over being fucked up the ass.

And if I've been a really "bad" girl (read flirting with some guy and getting caught by my Mistress) I will get a vibrator up my ass during our play that night as punishment.

But that is within our rules. She's hurt by my flirting with a guy, so she has the right to (mildly) punish me to balance the books.

All in all, it is a lot better than either one of us brooding for a couple of days and the whole thing being blown out of proportion.

kissses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom