Some crux ideas

Go to CruxDreams.com
JUNTAHUNGANDLOIN100.jpgI owe this one to mvalin, whose thread I discovered today. Camila is being subjected to two tortures, the electrified loincloth (used by the Argentine junta's henchmen in the 70s) and strangulation. She will be allowed to breathe soon. The whole procedure is being filmed for sale to depraved powerful costumers in developed countries. . .

ERICAMRKDVL2CONFESS2.jpgERIKAMRKDVK2RCKSPOOFdungeon_room2_.jpgAfter the initial shock of Mark of the Devil I, I was expecting better things out of MD2, particularly the rack scene. The film in general was a letdown, but most importantly the rack scene. So, I imagined there was a secret banned version circulating among select circles which, of course, would automatically exclude moi.

Cuervo, at first I thought I could not BELIEVE I haven’t been following this thread since its inception. Then I reminded myself that I’ve been overlooking the obvious for the last half century.

A well damn done thread, which includes a number of items like these which I will shortly steal for one of my threads. ;) :babeando:

Attachments

• F948381B-FCE9-472C-B853-B8E3BDF8D158.jpeg
    F948381B-FCE9-472C-B853-B8E3BDF8D158.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 435
  • C9FC86BB-E012-47A8-8CF6-5165E7BC03B9.jpeg
    C9FC86BB-E012-47A8-8CF6-5165E7BC03B9.jpeg
    511.9 KB · Views: 483
Cuervo, at first I thought I could not BELIEVE I haven’t been following this thread since its inception. Then I reminded myself that I’ve been overlooking the obvious for the last half century.

A well damn done thread, which includes a number of items like these which I will shortly steal for one of my threads. ;) :babeando:
Not to worry, I also overlook the obvious most of the time. Has gotten me in trouble more than once.
Why is it not strange, that you picked the two you picked? LOL
Thanks for your encouragement.

Back
Top Bottom