Some crux ideas

Go to CruxDreams.com
SUPPLICEDEMESSALINENIIMESARENA_1.jpgSupplice de Messsaline III
The first reaction of the Roman commander was to execute Messaline in front of her people, but he was a meticulous man and a lover of spectacle. So he decided to conduct his beautiful captive to the nearest arena. There she would be the centerpiece of the show that would underline his military prowess and bring him fame.

On a desolate moor in Brittany, ...

Certainly not far from "St Michel de Braspart", the higher mount of Britanny, to be well viewed by all people around ...

Another version, this time near the coast...

The coast od actually Douarnenez'bay , a nice place to end a life ...

View attachment 865005Supplice de Messsaline III
The first reaction of the Roman commander was to execute Messaline in front of her people, but he was a meticulous man and a lover of spectacle. So he decided to conduct his beautiful captive to the nearest arena. There she would be the centerpiece of the show that would underline his military prowess and bring him fame.
What a shame for a Queen ! Alone in front of those roman people, summited to this horrible crucifixion ...

SUPPLICEARENA100.jpgSupplice de Kathy, Messaline & Nicole
The arena is huge and jam packed with spectators. Who wouldn't be there to see the slow agony of these three women? An Amazon queen, a fallen from grace patrician, and a Vestal virgin who had forsaken her vows and sunk to the level of a sex-starved slut. Not really satisfied with it, but I liked the concept. . . After all the iconography calls for three crosses.

SUPPLICEDEKATHY.jpgSupplice de Kathy
The sponge loaded with a mixture of vinegar and brine touches Kathy's parched lips. Her thirst is such that she will avidly suck on the sponge that will only increase her agony. When somebody likes you too often, you have no choice but to crucify them.

View attachment 866490Supplice de Kathy, Messaline & Nicole
The arena is huge and jam packed with spectators. Who wouldn't be there to see the slow agony of these three women? An Amazon queen, a fallen from grace patrician, and a Vestal virgin who had forsaken her vows and sunk to the level of a sex-starved slut. Not really satisfied with it, but I liked the concept. . . After all the iconography calls for three crosses.
View attachment 866503Supplice de Kathy
The sponge loaded with a mixture of vinegar and brine touches Kathy's parched lips. Her thirst is such that she will avidly suck on the sponge that will only increase her agony. When somebody likes you too often, you have no choice but to crucify them.

mmmm Very exciting, very nice photos, I really like

SUPPLICEARENA110.jpgSUPPLICEARENA110SPONGE.jpgIt's back to the arena with the trio Messaline (crowned as a queen deserves), Nicole, and Kathy. Two are already on their crosses, while the third is being prepared for hers with a severe whipping. I did two versions, I can't decide which one I like best, although I am inclined towards the one with the sponges; the "I'm thirsty" moment being such an iconic moment in the crucifixion.

2ndSPONGE.gifThis is not mine, it is a gif I made from the production "Laura am Kreuz" by Inquisition Live's Dungeon Witches. IMO it captures the "I'm thirsty" moment on the cross very well. The way she turns her head and then avidly receives the sponge is just beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom